The Great Adventure {HP Fan F...

Bởi CharlieA

I was just a homely, normal every day, muggle girl with a cat and a bunch of books. I had a knack for paintin... Xem Thêm

Authors' Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter Sixteen

573 49 6
Bởi CharlieA

16.

"Meow!"

"Dobby, I know... things got a little out of hand." I replied as I immediately ducked as tiny miniature black airplanes flew over my head. I looked at the room in horror and awe at all the things I had created. There was a sword, shield and some kind of helmet along with a bouquet of black flowers and a bunch of different looking hats on the bed. The floor was scattered with black clothes and shoes, various types of shoes like; heels, tennis shoes, sperrys, toms, and flats. There were also a few little mice running around the floor that I conjured up for Dobby to chase. On the desk were pieces of parchment with drawings of people and places, and next to them was a black Mac laptop that didn't work, but you could open and close it. Up in the air is what was a little scary; I had conjured up a bit too many flying objects.

I dodged another object as the miniature plane flew over my head again. There were tiny birds in one corner flying around aimlessly not causing any trouble. Butterflies flew around the room to the bouquet of flowers on the bed. It was the paper airplanes and miniature planes and helicopters I drew that were flying around as if they were in some kind of battle with each other and I was caught in the middle of it. I quickly tripped on a ball on the ground, I had made of course, as I fell to the floor with a thud. I groaned in annoyance with my relationship with the floor and soon I felt a wet, sticky substance on my cheek as I looked over and smiled at the black little puppy staring down at me.

"Hello there Inkspot," I replied with a smile as I looked at the puppy. He was one of my favorite things I made, however, he did pester Dobby a lot and Dobby always tend to hit him back into a spot of ink. He barked silently before running off to start jumping up and down around the bookshelf trying to get Dobby's attention from on top of the bookshelf where he was taking shelter. I sat up and smiled at the craziness I had created, it was crazy and unruly but I created all of it!

"Bloody hell!" I immediately turned around to see the twins standing at the doorway; I really needed to start blocking the door with something.

"Ro, by merlins beard!" George yelled as they both stared at the scene in front of them, the flying figures including the birds, butterflies, mice and even Inkspot immediately started running towards the twins. That was the thing with my living creations; they didn't take well to other people and would immediately charge them. I think it's some sort of protection mechanism.

I immediately grabbed my wand from my hair and gave it a tiny swish as all the flying objects and the mice poofed in front of the twins—who had their eyes closed—before they got to them. However, I didn't swish Inkspot, but he still managed to miss the twins and run straight into the wall, leaving behind an inkspot. He did that a lot, hence why I named him Inkspot. "Aw, look what you guys did! You made him run into the wall."

The twins exchanged looks with each other as I walked to the spot on the wall and moved my wand from the spot and out. It was like I was drawing out Inkspot from the ink and before I knew it, he was back in his puppy form and running around, "Okay Inkspot, don't attack the twins okay?" I said looking down at the puppy before he licked my wand and ran off to pester Dobby who was now lying on the floor by the bookcase. I stood up and looked at the twins, "well, what do you guys think?"

They both looked at me baffled.

"Ro, I think this is one of the first times we have nothing to say." George announced as he was looking at the stuff on the bed and floor.

"Merlin's beard! Mouse what was all that?!" Fred announced with a huge grin on his face.

I smiled, "I've had a lot of time to practice since Ginny left and you guys have been at the shop a lot."

"Ro, that was brilliant!" George continued as they both came into the room, Fred went over to where the sword and shield were.

"Can I pick it up?" Fred asked hesitantly as I smiled at his nervousness, Fred was actually nervous about something.

"You can try." Fred immediately went for the handle of the sword, but all he grabbed was ink, which stained his hand, and the sword immediately vanished, "Oi!"

"It seems like I'm the only one that can use this stuff, like pick it up and everything. That's why the flower vanished so quickly when I gave it to you Fred," I replied as I picked up a hat from the bed and placed it on my head with a smile, "I've tested the theory on D—Frank and he can't even have a collar on without it disappearing and staining his fur."

"D-Frank?" George asked with a smile as I nervously laughed, "Sometimes I call him D-Frank, because you know he's... Da Bomb!"

Fred and George exchanged a glance with each other before they shook their heads at me, "Mouse, you're an odd one you know that?" Fred asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder with a grin.

"I think I've always known that." I replied with a smile, relief that my goofiness can help save me. "Anyways," I began, "why are you guys here so early? Don't you have a shop to run?"

I removed myself from Fred once I started feeling the little butterflies in my stomach that weren't ink, "Well," Fred answered as his brother continued for him.

"We've come to sneak you to Weasley Wizard's Wheezes!" George exclaimed as I raised an eyebrow at them and then immediately glomped both of them in a ginormous hug.

"SERIOUSLY?!" I exclaimed as I looked up at the twins, "You're really going to take me to your guys' shop!?"

"We promise you didn't we?" Fred asked with a smile as I felt my grin just getting wider and wider.

"Oh my merlin! I love you guys! I love you I love you I love!" I cheered as they laughed lightly watching me do my little jig of excitement. I stopped for a moment, "wait, sneak? Why sneak?"

"Well Ro, mum doesn't want you going. So we'll have to sneak out of the house without her knowing." George admitted as Fred nodded in his head in agreement.

"—But you don't have to change your hair color Holmes" Fred assured me as he grabbed a stray stand of my black hair.

"I don't?"

"She doesn't?" George and I both asked as we looked at Fred, he smiled.

"Georgie, of course she doesn't! She'll be with the two most powerful and good looking wizards here!" Fred replied with a grin as George shook his head, but smiled.

"'Suppose you're right Fred."

"Of course I'm right." Fred grinned as I just smiled at the two.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I asked as I gave my wand a swish and all the stuff on the bed, desk and floor, except for Inkspot were gone. "Let's sneak out of the burrow!"

The twins grinned at me as I smiled; I swear I was becoming more like the twins each and every day I was here.

~~~~~

"So then once the Peruvian darkness powder has all cleared we'll be out of the charms and apparate to the shop!" Fred announced with a grin as George and I exchanged a wear glance at each other before we looked back at Fred. He has gotten done telling us a plan on sneaking out of the burrow without Mrs. Weasley noticing and it was very detailed and involved Peruvian darkness powder, stink bombs, and gnomes.

"Fred that sounds like a very extravagant plan for—" I started to say before George just let him have it.

"Are you mental man? Mum would keel over if we did all that stuff," he crossed his arms across his chest as he looked at Fred, "and you call yourself my brother."

Fred glared at George, "I don't see you coming up with any brilliant plans like mine Mr. Holey!"

"Well I will and my plan will involve not killing mum!"

"We wouldn't kill her, just frighten her!" Fred argued back, and soon enough they were wrestling with each other on the floor. I rolled my eyes as I stood up and went over to my desk to grab a piece of parchment with a drawing. I came back over to where the twins were scuffling on the ground, they both had each other in a death grip and now it seems like they were arguing about whether a pear or an apple was the superior fruit.

"Oi!" I yelled over the twins arguing as they paused and looked up at me, "how bout we try my way? It's um... something new I want to try."

They immediately stood up, forgetting as they the scuffle and argument ever happened.

"And what may I ask, Ro does a very impressive drawing of our shop have anything to do with it?" George asked as Fred grabbed the drawing from my hand.

"Holmes! This is brilliant, look George she's really drew the shop perfectly, and she's got the hat and everything." Fred awed as he made George look closer at the drawing as he too seemed to marvel at my drawing. I quickly snatched it back, feeling slightly embarrassed that they thought it was that good. It wasn't my best work.

"It is not polite to snatch people's drawings from their hands," I stated as Fred just smirked at me, "anyways, to answer your question. Well I can sort of... draw somewhere and um go there."

Fred and George exchanged a glance with each other before they looked back at me, "like apparition?" George asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know what you call it, I just draw the place, sign the bottom and it sort of creates like a portal there. Kind of like a portkey except I don't have to touch anything to get there." I replied looking down at the drawing, all it needed was my signature and hopefully it would work like last night, "I've only done it once so I'm not entirely sure if it'll work again."

"Once?" The twins echoed as they stared at me, I laughed nervously as I realized they didn't know that's actually how I got here.

"Oh... ha ha ha. Um yeah... okay so when I first met you guys I may have fibbed just a little bit." I replied as the twins then glared at me.

"You lied to us?" George asked, as I felt nervous, I obviously couldn't tell them everything.

"Well when you say it like that it sounds so bad, it was just a little one."

"What was it Ro?" Fred asked as I sighed.

"Look it was about Dumbledore and the portkey. I didn't really take a portkey to get here. When I got to the castle and I found Dumbledore he told me how I had these powers or something you know, this gift. So he told me to draw the burrow, um he told me what it looked like and everything and I drew it. Then he told me to write my signature at the bottom and then blow on it, and presto! It was like I was looking down at the burrow from the sky or something, he then proceeded to tell me to jump through it. Which I may add, even though Dumbledore is all wise and what not, I feel like there could have been a better way than jumping through it and landing in that stupid creek out in the cornfield. That hurt quite a bit." I explained as I looked at the twins who seemed rather shocked, you'd think after all the things I've told them they wouldn't be so shock all the time.

"So you can make portals to other places?" George asked as I nodded, "I mean kind of. I still don't know how it works, I mean if only I can go through it or if I can't go certain places."

"Blimey mouse, what can't you do?" Fred shook his head with a smile as I laughed.

"I can't swim."

"Wait, you can't swim Ro?" George asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I feel like that is beside the point George."

"Is that all you lied about to us about that night?" Fred asked suddenly as I looked over to see he was staring at me rather hard. I felt myself waver, wanting to spill the beans on why I'm here, how I know some things are going to happen before they happen. I quickly swallowed the urge to spill.

"Course! I wouldn't lie to you guys, I know you both too well. Back then I just thought you two may be raving lunatics that would kill me!" I replied with a grin.

"Ah, but the truth is we are!" George cheered as he pretended to make a scary face, I looked over to see Fred had a smile, but it didn't look like they reached his eyes. I hoped he believed my lie.

"Well come on then, let's see your teleportation power!" Fred announced, going back to his Fredness, however I could tell he definitely believe all of me. But he didn't push it, so I will pretend like I do not see him knowing that I am not completely telling the truth.

"Alright! Okay if you boys will just stand behind me," I replied as I placed the parchment on the desk and quickly made my signature at the bottom corner of the parchment. I gave it a small blow and watched as the scene in front of me moved and soon enough it was like I was staring down at the Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop.

"Blimey," George whispered next to me as Fred continued, "merlin's beard."

"Okay, like I said I don't know exactly how it works, but I should go in last since the portal thing closes once I go in." I replied looking over at the twins as George smirked.

"Well then, allow me to do the honors of going in first. Danger is my middle name and I have a missing ear to prove it."

"Alright Mr. Holey, age before beauty." Fred grinned as George smiled.

"I mean that is why Rowan is going last Fred." I smiled at the two before George looked down at the parchment, nervously. "It's not going to send me somewhere it shouldn't will it?"

"No." I replied surprisingly confidently, "I promise you'll end up at the shop." George looked over at me with a grin before he placed one hand through the paper.

"Well then," his whole left arm was through the parchment now, "I'll see you guys on the other side." And with that he was pulled into the portal.

Fred looked over at me, "George is at the shop right?" I smiled, I could hear a slight worry in Fred's tone as he asked about George, "I wouldn't want him ended up in Umbridge's bathroom and seeing that devil naked, that is."

I rolled my eye at the redheaded boy, "I promise the only thing he's seeing is the Weasley shop. Now after you Mr. Weasley."

Fred grinned, "Not without you my love!"

I then felt him grab my hand in his and then before I knew it, we both were flying through a scene of colors and landing on the cold, hard cobblestone of Diagon Alley. His hand never once letting go of mine.

________________________________________

This chapter is a bit short too, but I just wanted to do this before she see's the shop! Once the shop and stuff, it'll slowly start building up! Sorry if it's a bit slow, but I mean the action doesn't really start until Ron, Harry, and Hermione go to The Ministry of Magic! A few things to do to build up to that! :)

Hope you guys like the story so far! I love all your guys comments!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2K 75 14
I own nothing besides my own characters. All rights go to J.K Rowling. My name is Rennie Tonks. I had always dreamt about Hogwarts ever since I was i...
41.5K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
2.2M 60.4K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
21.5K 440 22
Y/N Weasley had lived the first eight years of her life, thinking that she was special to not have the traditional red-hair like the rest of her fami...