Private Practice

By PxlePrince

It's hot. It's new. It's sexy. Kristen Haynes has just moved to town of Macon in Georgia. She's one of those... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 18

3.1K 85 4
By PxlePrince

A/N

Oh my god, only 6 more chapters to go ):

I've enjoyed this journey though ^_^ and hopefully, if you guys would like, we'll see more of Kristen and the guys (everyone in the story) ^_^

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Kristen pov*

Needless to say, I was allowed to stay home on Tuesday, but I wasn't left alone. Matt stayed with me, to make sure I didn't do anything stupid. Kim came over that afternoon to check on me, which I was fine.

That night wasn't interesting, although my family was fairly pleasant.

**********

You got me and I could not defend it

I tried but I had to surrender

Your style got me under the spell

Let me no other choice but to get down

It's too late, it's too late

You got it, you got it

When I look into your eyes, it's over

You got me hooked with your love controller

I'm trippin' and I could not get over

I feel lucky like a four leaf clover

I'm into you, I'm into you

I'm into you, yeaaah

I'm into you, I'm into you

I'm into you, yeaaah

The Jennifer Lopez lyrics pulsed gently through my room. I looked over at my clock which read 6:00. Ugh, I had to get up. I lazily dragged myself into the shower, and made it quick. A speedy breakfast, and my morning coffee and I changed for school. Sweat pants, sweat shirt, pony tail, glasses, and I put in my hoop earring, just because I wanted something nice on me.

I made sure to grab all my stuff, and made my way to my car. It was so nice to be able to drive again.

I drove to school, feeling pretty relaxed and laid-back today. Go with the flow kind of attitude. I arrived to school ten minutes early, so I went to the cafeteria to look for my friends. I didn't see them in there, so disappointed, I went to my locker.

My locker was decorated with 'welcome back' decorations and my three friends were waiting for me. They were standing there with four slices of cake.

"Welcome back babydoll." Hayden said, grinning like an idiot.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, taking the cake.

"Well a toast of food, to Kristen's good health!" Kim chanted.

I smiled, and we toasted to good health with cake. Weird right? We screwed around for a few minutes after that, until the bell rang.

"Well Hayden and I have a presentation to make, so we better be off." Ryan said, giving us a goodbye hug.

"I better get to my first period as well." Kim winked. I held her back though.

"Where has Aaron been? I thought he was off for two weeks or so?" I asked.

"He's been staying with Ryan. Obviously. They're related?" I felt stupid.

"Well I haven't seen him around." I pointed out.

"He's been catching up on school work, now let me go, I'll be in trouble if I'm late any more." she said giving me a hug and running off. I just chuckled to myself, collecting my things.

"And so the princess is back." Drake's voice was like velvet in the air. I spun around to face him.

"And my prince is here with me." I winked, hugging him.

"So umm..." he began, looking at the ground. I knew what he was going to ask.

"Shh." I said, putting a finger on his lips. He looked up.

"Yes." I whispered, slipping my hand into his. Even though he's destroyed me, I couldn't hold a grudge against him. It wasn't fair. He pulled me into a tight hug, and together we walked to English.

The first half of the day was wonderful. Drake was back to the Drake I loved, and everyone was nice to me. Even my parents were softening up to me. They were still stern, but it wasn't awful by any means.

When we got to lunch, Drake had to go off to another class. He had the lunch after me.

"So how are you?" Ryan asked, starting up our conversation for lunch, once we all had food.

"I'm doing great." I said, rather ecstatic.

"How's your boyfriend?" Kim winked. Hayden and Ryan just stared at me, confused.

"He's doing wonderful, and back to the guy I so loved, and missed."

"You're dating that asshole?" Hayden asked in disbelief. I just nodded.

"Think of what your family will say!" Ryan exclaimed.

"I know they won't approve, but who says they have to find out. Besides, it's my love life, not theirs."

"Well...if you're happy, we'll support you." Hayden said, "..and attempt to be nice to Drake. Won't we?" he finished, elbowing Ryan.

"Of course.." Ryan mumbled. I just chuckled.

"Well I have to run up to my locker, I have some things to get." I said, cheerily.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Hayden asked.

"No, I'll be fine." I smiled, leaving the table. No sooner did I exit the cafeteria, than did I receive a text from Kim saying if I needed help for any reason, to give her or the boys a call. I just chuckled, they were great to me.

I had decided that no matter how bad things got with my life, there could always be worse. Besides, we only get one life to live. Why waste it being miserable?

I turned the corner, making my way upstairs. I made it to the first landing when I was shoved into the wall, by none other than the slut and her boytoy.

"What do you two want?" I sneered at them.

"So, the little girl finally got some confidence?" Cooper sneered, pinning me against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up." I glared at him, "Now what do you two want with me?"

Ryanne just checked her nails.

"You took everything from me. My reputation, and my boyfriend."

"Honey, he wasn't your boyfriend. He never even liked you."

"Oh but he did. And you changed all of that. So I'm here to take what you so very much desire. But not myself of course, I have some self respect."

She didn't even have to finish, before I knew what was going to happen.

Cooper started reaching up my shirt. I tried to scream, but he covered my mouth so I couldn't.

"I'll leave you to finish up here." Ryanne finished, "Make sure you don't screw up, and don't hold back." With that said, she walked off.

Cooper slammed me up against the wall, dry humping me basically. Tears were streaming down my face. There was nothing I could do, nobody could help. I was going to lose my virginity on the stairwell.

Suddenly, I was released from Cooper's grip falling to the floor.

I looked up to see Drake, who had punched Cooper in the face.

"Get your hands off of my girlfriend, you jackass." Drake spat. Cooper only smirked.

"You're lucky." he said, now facing me, "If Drake hadn't come to save you, you would've been too far gone for help." He got up and left.

"Are you okay?" Drake asked, inspecting me. I was still crying.

"Yes...I'm fine.." I whispered.

"What did he do to you?" Drake asked, exasperated.

"Stuck his hand up my shirt and bra. And basically dry raped me." I whispered through tears again.

"He won't touch you again." Drake said.

"Drake, you can't stop him if he gets ahold of me...eventually he'll find a way.." I whispered.

"Well I'm escorting you around school from here on out." he said, flatly.

"Thank you..but I don't know if it'll be enough..." I said. I was grateful for him though.

"Was Ryanne with him?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I plan on getting revenge for what she did to you."

"How?"

"Exposing what she's really like to the whole school."

"Again, how?" I asked, prying him for answers.

"I have pictures of her with plenty of other guys, I'll just post them online and around the school for people to see." he said, shrugging.

"You're horrible." I said, shaking my head.

"She deserves it." he retorted.

After that episode, and for the rest of the day, Drake escorted me around the school, not letting me leave his sight. Plus he spent a lot of it putting up pictures of Ryanne, which were gross in my opinion.

At the end of the day, I was ready to go home. I was feeling better after the Cooper incident, but I still wanted to be home. Kim said she had stuff to take care of after school so she couldn't come over. It was disappointing, but I could entertain myself as well. I didn't always need someone else to be around me.

"You leaving?" Drake asked, walking up to me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." he said, and kissed me. We stood there for a good while. It was elating.

"I love you!" I called, as he walked away. He stopped and turned around.

"I love you too!" he called back.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

So what do you guys think? Aren't Cooper and Ryanne jerks? >_

Next chapter should be good ;) .... ^_^ ...( I like that face....) tehe

x Kameron C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
116K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
6.3K 168 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
1.2K 71 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...