Red Strings

By Cazypup

Japan had this little power that allows him to see who someone will end up with. But each great power comes w... More

Red strings
Another boring meeting
Friendship Lunch
Help
Relief
Ship confirmed
The Celebration
Authors Note
Stuff
Something Unexpected
Strange Things
The Movies
A Situation
OH NO
Confusion
Calling Big Brother China
Stuff Happens
Surprise
Infinite Screaming
Celebration or Death
Everything is pretty chill
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Time to Think
Some Boredom
Plot twist
Halloween Special: Beginning
Halloween Special: If He Stays
Halloween Special: If He Leaves
Internal Conflict Begins
Insanity
Whoops
What?
Explainations (sorta)
A Calm-ish Morning
The Meeting
Lil snippet
The Chaotic End To This Weird Story
A/N
The Chaotic End to This Weird Story Part 2

Something Sad-ish

2.9K 155 101
By Cazypup

I was sitting silently writing my fanfiction when I heard a knock at the door. Quickly I shut my laptop and went to answer it. Who I found at the door was America. I was about to say no to whatever he wanted then I remembered my need to punch him.

So I let him in. I really regret it. So really regret it......

Right now I just want to roll up into a ball and roll far away. I don't even know what America was doing anymore. All I did know was that my hand was in a fist ready to punch him in the face. If I did it now no one would know.

Am I really debating myself here? I should wait for when he tires himself out. Or maybe now while he's distracted. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and my ear ringing from his loud voice.

"Dude, check this out," he took out a movie, "I have a movie that I think you would love." I doubt it.

"And what movie could that be?"

"You'll see." He replied. I sigh and went along with whatever he was up to.

LE TIME SKIP

I bit my lip trying not to cry. Why? Why did someone make this? I kept my expression blank. I liked the movie for once. America had his face in a pillow with small sobs being let out from time to time. I understood why.

I gave him an awkward pat on back. I feel bad now.

"America are you okay?" I managed to say. He didn't answer but considering I could hear a few muffled noises I think he was trying to answer.

Now that I think about it. I question America's history. It's so sad and the fact that he had to live through that must have been hard. Now him watching a movie about that probably brought up some sad memories.

Sh-should I hug him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha cliff hanger! Oh and the movie they watched was 12 years a slave. one of the best movies I've ever watched.

Small question: Do you think he should hug America?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.1K 48
Ahh, the oh-so-cliché wrong number love story~ There's finally one for Ameripan! Well... I think this is the first anyway... I'm too lazy to check so...
2.9K 27 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...
9.4K 421 14
In this universe, everything is normal.. well almost. Everyone can see all colors except for one, that color the one that represents who your soulma...
12.4K 384 39
[Rewrite done! Please read the original AND the rewritten story!] ~*~ You're definetly not social. You planned on staying at home, watching anime an...