My New Life ➼ Harry Styles

By emmahorvath

This story is about 18 year old Ella who's bullied and just hating her life. Self harm is something she does... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
2 Years Later Part 1
2 Years Later Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.5K 19 24
By emmahorvath

*2 days later*

I still can't believe that I've met them! It feels like a dream.  I miss them so much. This has been my dream for over 3 years and it happened but now it's over... It hurts.

I called Louise and asked her to come over and she said yes. So now I'm just waiting on her.

I heard someone knock on the door. It was Louise so I opened the door.

- Ella!! She said and hugged me

- Louise! I said.

- How are you after all this? Louise asked

- I'm fine! I said and smiled

- That's good, she said.

We walked upstairs to my room. We sat us down on my bed and talked.

- You seems to be more happy than you were before, Louise said.

- I'm but it's because of Harry, he made me feel loved

- Is the photo out yet? Louise asked.

- I haven't checked that yet, but it wasn't out yesterday. So I hope it's out today!

 We looked on a website were the photos supposed to be. I found my photo!!

- Wow, what an beautiful photo! I'm so happy for you that you got a photo like this! Louise said.

I just stared at the photo before I saved it. I changed my Computer background to the Meet & Greet photo. It looked amazing! I'm so happy. I did the same on my phone. I changed my lockscreen to the photo.

- Louis was adorable on the picture haha, Louise said

- Yeah, I just love when he does a silly face because he looks so adorable!

- Once again, I'm so happy for you, you deserve this, Louise said

- Aww thank you! I said and hugged her.

We talked for hours, I told her everything about the meeting and the concert. I could see in her eyes that she was happy for me and she was happy that I had an amazing time.

I heard that my phone vibrated. I checked what it was. It was from twitter and I almost dropped my phone when I saw what it was:

"@Harry_Styles is now following you!"

I started to cry and scream. Louise looked at me with a confused look.

- What is it?! Louise asked.

- H..Harry... I stuttered

- What? What happened?!

- H..He followed me!

- What omg!?!

I started to scream and cry again.

- I can't believe it! He finally followed me!

- OMG Ella, I'm so happy for you!!

She gave me a big hug. I don't know what to do. Harry aka my lifesaver finally followed me, it's unreal!

- I can finally send him a DM! I can finally chat with him!

- Well, what are you waiting for? Send him a DM then! Louise said.

I did what Louise said. I clicked on my DM's and wrote in Harry's name and started to write:

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU FINALLY FOLLOWED ME! I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

I know that he'll not answer me, but I wanted to send him a DM anyway. I checked my phone every 10 minutes in 2 hours, I really wanted a answer from him. After 3 hours I gave up. I know that he gets over 1000 messages everyday, but I just need to talk to him that's all I want right now. Louise saw that I was upset, she knew how much I wanted to talk to him.

After 3 ½ hour my phone vibrated, I really hoped it was him and I got a shock when I saw that someone sent me a message.

- OMG, IT'S HARRY! I screamed!

- WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY? Louise said.

I read out loud:

"Hi Ella! I hope you're having a great day. And I hope you're okay. All the love. H"

- OMG! Louise said

- It's sick. What should I answer?

- Say that everything is okay and ask if he has read your letter, Louise said and smiled.

I wrote to him:

"I'm okay. And I was just wondering: have you read my letter I gave you when I met you? :)"

Now was I just waiting for an answer again. This was sick! I've been waiting for this for more than 3 years now and it has happened! It feels so unreal. I checked my phone, he hasn't answered me yet.

- The clock is already 8 pm, I need to go home. But call or send me a message if Harry sent something, promise? Louise said.

- I promise, I said and smiled.

We walked downstairs and hugged each other in the hall. We said bye and I closed the door and locked it. I walked upstairs again and checked my phone, still nothing.

I heard a knock on my door. It was mom.

- Hey honey, she said.

- Hi mom, I said and sat up in the bed.

- Why so upset? Has something happened? She asked me.

- No, I'm just waiting on an important message, I said.

- If something happens, you know that you can talk to me right?

- Yeah, I lied and nodded.

- Well, I'm not going to bother you anymore, she said and kissed my forehead.

She walked out again. I laid me down again and waited for that message. After 15 minutes my phone vibrated. Was it him or not? I looked at my phone. No it wasn't, it was only Louise asking if I had got a message from him yet. I answered no and laid my phone down beside me again.

I want to meet them again, I want to hug them. I felt me so safe in their arms and I want to feel me safe again. But I know it won't happen again. 

I looked at the clock it said 10 pm. I was so bored, I seriously don't know what to do. When I pulled myself up off the bed my phone vibrated again. Now it has to be him! I looked at my phone saw what I wanted to see. Harry finally answered me! I read:

"Yes love, I read it and I cried, you're so strong and it hurts to know what you've been going through, I hope we can meet soon again! H"

I started to cry, he has read my letter, that important letter. I read the last sentence over and over again. He wanted to meet me again! Harry fucking Styles wanted to meet me again! Is this real?? And he called me love! I looked at the message again and smiled before I sent a message to Louise:

To Louise:

"LOUISE!! HE ANSWERED ME AGAIN!!! OMG"

From Louise:

"OMG WHAT DID HE SAY? <3"

To Louise:

*picture of the message*

"THAT WAS WHAT HE SAID! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

From Louise:

"OMG, HE WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK HIM OUT ;). I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

To Louise:

"HAHAHA I'll try to ask him out ;). I really want to be with him, I really need him :("

I went back on twitter and clicked on DM's. I clicked on Harry's and started to write:

"I'm a lot happier now than I was before because of you so thank you so much for that! And I want to meet you again! I love you so much Harry"

I clicked on send. I laid my phone on my nightstand and fell asleep. I hope I wake to a message from Harry. I'm so happy right now!

*Next morning*

I woke and checked my phone. I got a morning text from Louise and a message from..... HARRY!!

I looked at the DM. I smiled at it and read:

"You should know that I care about you a lot Ella. I'm glad that you're happy again, I'll try to make a meeting between you and me. H"

Wait what? Did I read right? He's going to try to make a meeting only for me and him?! What does that mean? Is that an date or not? I'm so confused right now.  Will finally something good happen to me? Is this a good start to something good? I don't know what to believe.  I sent a text to Louise.

To Louise:

"Louise!! Harry sent me a text that said that he cared a lot about me and he's happy that I'm happy again! And Harry is going to try to make a meeting for me and him! I'm confused, I don't know if it's an date? I'm so happy right now!!!"

From Louise:

"I would call it a date!! I guess Mr. Styles is going to take you out on a date ;) I'm happy to hear that he cares! I guess you and Harry will be together soon ;)"

Should I believe her? Is Harry really going to take me out on a date? I mean I'm just a fan and he's a popstar, It would be so different or? I'm so confused. But I want to be with him because he's the love of my life. I really hope we're going to meet soon as possible, because I want to hug him again, I want to feel that he's with me, I want to look into those beautiful green eyes and see his beautiful smile. I just want to be safe in his arms again!

A/N: Another long chapter. I hope you like it. What do you think will happen? Write your thoughts in the comments. I love you all! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
256K 5.7K 42
What would you do if Harry styles was your bully? What would you do if for years he had been mentally and physically abusing you and your parents wer...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...
127K 2.4K 24
❝ sing for us. ❞ Alyssa Sander is 19 years old, but she doesn't like One Direction. But what happens when One Direction's Liam Payne hears...