Chapter 17

*2 days later*

I still can't believe that I've met them! It feels like a dream.  I miss them so much. This has been my dream for over 3 years and it happened but now it's over... It hurts.

I called Louise and asked her to come over and she said yes. So now I'm just waiting on her.

I heard someone knock on the door. It was Louise so I opened the door.

- Ella!! She said and hugged me

- Louise! I said.

- How are you after all this? Louise asked

- I'm fine! I said and smiled

- That's good, she said.

We walked upstairs to my room. We sat us down on my bed and talked.

- You seems to be more happy than you were before, Louise said.

- I'm but it's because of Harry, he made me feel loved

- Is the photo out yet? Louise asked.

- I haven't checked that yet, but it wasn't out yesterday. So I hope it's out today!

 We looked on a website were the photos supposed to be. I found my photo!!

- Wow, what an beautiful photo! I'm so happy for you that you got a photo like this! Louise said.

I just stared at the photo before I saved it. I changed my Computer background to the Meet & Greet photo. It looked amazing! I'm so happy. I did the same on my phone. I changed my lockscreen to the photo.

- Louis was adorable on the picture haha, Louise said

- Yeah, I just love when he does a silly face because he looks so adorable!

- Once again, I'm so happy for you, you deserve this, Louise said

- Aww thank you! I said and hugged her.

We talked for hours, I told her everything about the meeting and the concert. I could see in her eyes that she was happy for me and she was happy that I had an amazing time.

I heard that my phone vibrated. I checked what it was. It was from twitter and I almost dropped my phone when I saw what it was:

"@Harry_Styles is now following you!"

I started to cry and scream. Louise looked at me with a confused look.

- What is it?! Louise asked.

- H..Harry... I stuttered

- What? What happened?!

- H..He followed me!

- What omg!?!

I started to scream and cry again.

- I can't believe it! He finally followed me!

- OMG Ella, I'm so happy for you!!

She gave me a big hug. I don't know what to do. Harry aka my lifesaver finally followed me, it's unreal!

- I can finally send him a DM! I can finally chat with him!

- Well, what are you waiting for? Send him a DM then! Louise said.

I did what Louise said. I clicked on my DM's and wrote in Harry's name and started to write:

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU FINALLY FOLLOWED ME! I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"