Chapter 18

*2 days later*

I'm still so confused about what he meant with the "meeting" I haven't talked to Harry for 2 days, I don't want to bother him when he's busy with the touring.

I'm not ready to go to school, I don't want to see Jasmine. I don't know what she has planned to do with me today.

- Ella, Louise is here! It's time to go! Mom screamed from the hall.

- I'm coming! I said.

I walked downstairs to hall. Louise smiled at me when she saw me. I gave her a big hug and walked to school.

- I'm scared.. I said.

- Please don't be, Louise said.

- I don't want to be here. Jasmine will kill me.

- No she won't! I'm here Ella, I'm here, Louise said and hugged me.

- I'm still scared...

- Have you talked to Harry since that morning?

- No, I don't want to bother him.

Then I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and saw that Harry sent me a message.

- Harry sent me a message!! I said.

- What does it say? Louise asked.

I read out:

"Hi Ella! I hope I don't bother you. I have 2 weeks free from touring and I wonder: where do you live? I want to meet you and talk to you. H"  

- OMG ELLA! He wants to meet you so badly!! I think he loves you!

- I can't believe it! I'm going to answer him right now.

"Hi Harry, I live in a small town called "Stonewood" which is located in Cardiff, I hope we can meet soon :)"

I put my phone back in my pocket. And walked into the school hall. I couldn't see Jasmine at all. I hope she was sick today because today is a day that I don't be in a fight. I looked at Louise who looked at me, we both realized that she was sick, what a great feeling! That means it will not be any fights, I'm happy.

I wanted be home and talk with Louise about Harry and I want talk with Harry.

- Louise, shall we go home? I whispered

- Why? Louise whispered.

- I think you can guess why, I said.

- Oh, she said.

I nodded at her.

- Well, let's go! she said.

We walked home again. We ran up to my room and sat us down on my bed.

- Have you got a message yet?

- I haven't check, but I'll do it now.

I picked up my phone and looked at it.

- Mr Styles has answered me, I said and smiled.

I went on twitter and went to my DM's and clicked on Harry's DM. I read:

"Okay, I'll be there soon, I hope you're okay and please promise me that you won't do something stupid, you know that I care about you. H"

- Aww he's so sweet! Louise said.

- He really is! I can't wait until I meet him again, I want to hug him so badly.

I answered his message: