Chapter 24

* 3 weeks later*

I woke up feeling happy, which is strange because I have never felt this feeling before. I woke up later than I used to, which means that I need to hurry up to make it in time for school.

- ELLA! Louise is here! mom screamed from the hall.

- I'm coming! I said

I walked downstairs and met Louise in the hall and hugged her.

- Wow, you look tired! She said.

- Yeah, I woke up like 15 minutes ago, I said-

- Where's Harry? Louise asked.

- He's busy with the boys, so he can't visit me right now, but I understand so I don't really worry.

- Okay, you ready for school?

- I guess I'm, I said and sighed.

We said bye to mom and walked to school. We talked about random things. And when we came to school we went to our lockers. I started to take my stuff when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw the person I didn't want to see: Jasmine.

- I wasn't done last time, she said and took a step towards to me while I took a step back.

- Jasmine please leave me alone... I begged.

- Why? Are you scared? She asked.

- N..No, I said

- Are you not done yet? Louise asked with anger.

- And why are you here? Jasmine said.

- I'm still defending my best friend, have you already forgot that? Louise said

Jasmine just stared at us with an evil look before she walked away. I looked at Louise and thanked her. We grabbed our stuff and walked to our class. It went quite well, tried to focus but Jasmine was quite annoying.

After the lesson, I went back to my locker. I felt some hands on my eyes.

- Guess who? A voice said.

- Harry? I said.

The person turned me around and I opened my eyes.

- Harry! I said and hugged him.

- Ella, I have missed you, he said and hugged me back tightly.

- I have missed you too, I said and kissed him.

He put his hands on my waist and kissed me back. He lifted me up, still holding the kiss and he had his hands on my ass as a support.

I pulled away and looked him into the eyes, he was still holding me, his lips was swollen but yet so soft.

- I have missed your kisses, I said.

- But I have missed yours so much more, he said and smirked.

- Put me down, I need to go to my lesson now, I said and kissed his cheek.

- Whatever you say princess! But before you leave, give me a kiss, he said and put my down again.

- Fine, I said and kissed him again.

He pulled away and said thanks and then I left. Instead of being focus on the lesson, I was texting with Harry. I told to pick me up after school, because this was my last lesson for today.

*30 minutes later*

I walked to the car park outside and waited for Harry there to pick me up and he was already there when I came.