Chapter 26

*2 weeks later*

It's the school prom tonight and I'm so nervous and excited because I'm going with Harry. I hope it's going to be a great night.

- Are you excited for tonight? Harry asked softly

- Yeah, you? I said.

- Yeah because I'm going with the most beautiful girl I have ever met.

- Stop it! I blushed and giggled

- It's true! He smiled

I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek.

- Have you got clothes for tonight? I asked.

- Yes of course I have, you?

- Yeah.

He put his hand on my belly and smiled at me.

- I can't wait until it grows, he said.

- Me either, I still can't believe that I'm carrying our baby in there.

- Have you told the lads that you're going to be a father? I asked

- Yes I have, he smiled.

- What did they say? I asked

- They were happy for us and wished us luck and all the best, he said.

- I'm happy to hear that they're so supportive! I said.

- Yeah me too, he smiled.

We spent the whole afternoon watching movies and cuddle.

When the clock was 4.30 pm it was time for us to get ready for the prom.

We went downstairs and walked to the hall. I watched Harry get his clothes on.

- I pick you up at 6 okay? He said and kissed my forehead.

- Okay, see you soon! I smiled

He walked out the door and I closed it and locked it. I went upstairs and the clothes I was going to

wear. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, I started to undress and jumped into the

shower. I was in the shower for about 40 minutes.

I turned off the shower and went to my bedroom. I was going to wear a baby pink dress with some

glitter on, it's one of my favorite dresses, so I took it on and some white tights.

45 minutes left until Harry was going to pick me up. I'm so nervous. I put some make up on, I just use the usual: mascara, eye shadow and lipstick but I don't use lipstick today.

*45 minutes later*

I went downstairs to take my jacket and high heels on. I heard a car outside it must be Harry.

I opened the door and watched him get out of the car. He saw me and smiled at me. I locked the door

and walked towards to him. He opened the door for me. I kissed his cheek. He was wearing a black

suit and a white tie and a white shirt.- Wow Harry, you look fantastic! I say.

- Thanks, and you look gorgeous as well!

I jumped into the car and Harry jumped in and drove us to school. When we arrived, I got nervous.

I grabbed Harry's hand and held it tight. He didn't reply he just smiled at me.

We walked towards to the school and walked in, I saw a lot of students in there. Harry handed me a drink. I looked at it and then looked at Harry.

- You know that's not so good for me to drink when I'm pregnant, I said.