Chapter 28

*1 months later*

Everyone in my school has noticed my belly and they asked me who the lucky guy was, I told them who it was and was happy for me after making them believe that I'm dating Harry by showing them pictures. I did the same thing with my teachers, they asked me who the lucky guy was and I told them proudly that it was Harry from One Direction. They didn't believe me first that I was dating him but when I showed them my lock screen and photos we have taken, they changed their mind.

Today me and Harry are going to the ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm a bit nervous because I have never done stuff like this before but it's exciting. Harry was going to pick me up. The clock is now 2 pm and I see him coming down the street with his car. He opened the car door for me and I greeted him with a kiss and then we drove away.

When we arrived, we sat in the waiting room. We had number 40. Harry sat beside me and looked at me. I was so nervous and I started to shake a bit.

- Are you nervous? He asked softly.

- Yeah, I said quietly.

- Don't be, you'll be fine. I promise it's going to be fine, he said and grabbed my hand.

I calmed down and relaxed because of Harry's hand. It felt so good to have his hand in mine. When they shouted our number, we walked into a room, I started to get nervous again but not so much like before. I greeted a women and she also greeted Harry. She asked me if I could lay down on something that looked like a bed and she said that I need to pull up my shirt a bit so my belly was showing.

I saw that she took some lube and a thing that was she going to move around on my belly. I wasn't nervous anymore I was more excited. In a couple of minutes I was going to know if it's a girl or a boy.

- You can see the baby on the screen there, she said and pointed at the screen.

I looked at the screen and saw something that looked like a baby. I looked at Harry and smiled at him and he smiled back. I grabbed his hand and held it. This's unbelievable. She kept moving the thing around and I felt some tears rolling down my cheek. Harry wiped them away.

- Don't cry love, he said while wiping away my tears.

- It's so beautiful, that's our child Harry!

- Yeah and I can't believe it. I believe that our child is going to be as beautiful as you, he smiled.

- Stop, I'm not that beautiful! I blushed.

- You're and stop saying things like that. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

After 50 minutes we were done and now we were waiting for result. She came back with a photo on the baby in my belly that was showed on the screen.

- It's a girl, she said.

I looked at Harry and smiled. He held me close to him and kissed my head. I was so comfortable.

- It's a girl, I whispered.

- I know and it's our baby girl, he whispered.

I walked towards to the woman and smiled.

- Thank you! I said and greeted her.

- You welcome and take care! She said.

- We will, thank you once again! We said and walked out.

I held Harry's hand and walked really close to him while walked to the parking lot. I jumped in the car and l looked at the photo and smiled at it.

- Exciting or? Harry looked at me.