Epilogue

When we arrived, everyone was there and waited for us and when we got of the car everyone was cheering and some was crying because they were happy for us.

I gave everyone a hug and thanked everyone. We all walked in the garden and there on the table stood a big wedding cake. It was probably the most beautiful cake I have ever seen!

Everyone sat down except me and Harry because we was the one who was going to cut the cake. Harry stood behind me and I held the knife and Harry put his hand on mine and we cut the cake together and once again everyone was cheering. I was smiling and so was everyone else.

I put a piece of cake on every plate and gave everyone it. Harry stood behind and he had a piece of cake too and he shared a bit of it with me. It was so good! A great cake tasted great wow!

And we helped Rose too to eat the cake, she was so adorable in that little baby pink dress. She looked like a cute little doll or more like an angel.

- I can't believe that I'm finally married, I whispered to Harry.

- Me either but I have the prettiest wife on the planet! He smiled.

- Do you realize that you just married a Directioner? I laughed.

- Yeah I do but it's was worth everything and right now she's not just a fan because she's my wife, which I'm happy for, he smirked.

This's unreal, I just married Harry Styles. It's a big moment because I married one of the most famous guys on the planet that almost everyone wants especially every Directioner wants. And I went from the bottom to the top which I never thought I would do. I wanna thank Harry for changing everything to something good and for making me believe in something.

Mom got up, I understood that she had a speech.

- Well Ella, I can't believe that you're married, the time flies. And I'm very happy that you got the boy you have loved for more than 6 years. I wish you all the best and I love you so much! She said

I was smiling and whispered "thank you" to her. Then it was Louise turn to talk

- Um I have known you for almost 3 years now but when I met you, you weren't happy at all and I tried everything to make you happy and then you met Harry, I realized that he made you so happy and it made me happy that you two got together. And now you're married and I wish you all the best! Love you my best friend.

Once again I smiled, their speeches were so emotional and beautiful and then some of Harry's family made a speech and even theirs was beautiful. It was a great start on the party. Then Harry got up, I know that he was going to have the best and the most emotional speech ever.

- Ella my lovely wife, where should I begin? When I first met you I fell in love directly, you looked like an angel and you still do. When I met you for the first time you were a completly mess and now you're happier than ever. I can't really explain how much I love you. I'm so happy to have a girl like you. And I just want to say that you and Rose means everything to me. And I love you so much, he smiled.

I started to cry a little, why is he so adorable? I love him so much. I got up and kissed him.  It actually felt nice to kiss him in front of everybody, for me it was a sign that he was mine and only mine.

I asked mom if she could take a picture of me and Harry and she said yes so I dragged Harry out on the grass, the blue sky and the sun was a perfect background.

I stood really close to Harry and then I turned my head to his and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. Mom took a picture and we looked at it, it was a beautiful wedding picture!

I helped mom to take all our plates and washed them and I helped her clean the table and stuff. We put some music on and then Harry walked towards to me.

- May I have this dance? He asked softly.

- Of course Harry, you don't have to ask! I giggled.

He grabbed my hand and he dragged me out on the grass again and we started to dance. It was a slow song at the moment. I rested my head on his shoulder and I just lived in the moment. I realized that it was only me and Harry who were dancing but I didn't care, it was perfect to have a slow dance with Harry right now, just me and him. I saw that mom held Rose and I couldn't stop smiling because Rose was so adorable in mom's arms. God I love them both so much.

When the song was over I looked Harry in the eyes and he smiled at me.

- I love you, I whispered.

- I love you so much more, he whispered back.

We continue to dance and everyone joined us and we had a lot of fun, it was nice to see everyone having fun especially Harry. He was having a good laugh and Rose seem to have fun too.

The party ended at 2 A.M and me and Harry said goodbye and thanked everyone for coming. It was a fun night and I can say that I had fun. When they left me and Harry laid down on the grass just watching the stars.

- Do you remember our first kiss? He asked

- Yeah I do, it was a perfect kiss.

- That was when I realized that you were the love of my life, he said.

- And I realized that you're everything I need, I said

After a couple of minutes, we packed all the stuff and took some of them back in. It was still hot outside even if it was dark. I can't believe that I'm married and I have the most perfect husband in the world. I can't be more thankful. I'm happy that I met Harry or I'm happy that I met One Direction because if I gave up on that dream I wouldn't be here with him, I wouldn't be married or having a kid with him.

- What a great night! Harry said.

- I agree! I smiled.

- Can you believe that we're married? he asked

- No it feels unreal, I can't believe that after all these years I married the most perfect guy in the world! I smiled.

- I love you so much! He smiled

- I love you so much more Harry! Now and forever, I said.

He kissed me and I lived in the moment. God I can't describe how much I love him, I would do everything for him. I'm happy that I got him, I'm the one who got him when it's millions out there who's fighting to get him but I was the lucky one, it's a miracle. I mean I was a completly mess when I met him and he made me heal again and I can't thank him enough for saving my life and made me stop doing self-harm. And look where I am today, today I'm a lucky wife to Harry and we have a daughter, I couldn't be more happier and I never thought this would happen, like ever.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me as well, I smiled at him.

- I wanna thank you for everything you have done for me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I love you so much Harry.

He smiled at me and rubbed my back

- Ella, I'm glad you didn't gave up and I love you too. I'm so happy that I met you and you mean the world to me, he said.

I fell asleep with my head on his chest. I'm happy than ever and I love my life right now, everything is perfect! I never want to lose the best I have and I never want to lose this moment. I'll be forever thankful. I'm really happy to have Harry in my life.

Harry Styles and Ella Styles married on June 10 2016 at 4 P.M

A/N: THAT'S IT GUYS!! I can't believe it's over! :( I wanna thank everyone who have read this book! I really appreciate it. Love you all xx