Chapter 31

*3 months later*

9 months has gone and it's February 10 now and the baby is coming this month. I'm scared and excited at the same time. But Rose will finally come to the world and I can't wait to see her!

Waking up in Harry's bed was just a great feeling. His bed was so comfortable. I walked downstairs and I met Harry in the kitchen.

- Good morning sweetheart, he smiled

- Good morning Harry! I said and walked towards to him.

He kissed my forehead and continued doing breakfast. And I went upstairs again to put on some new clothes. When I was done I went downstairs again.

- Perfect in time, the breakfast is ready! He smiled.

- Great! I giggled.

The put our plates on the table and we sat us down to eat. When we were done I helped Harry to dish our plates and clean up the kitchen.

- Harry can you believe that the baby is coming this month? I say

- It feels unreal, I can't wait to see little Rose! He said.

- She will so beautiful, like you, I winked.

- And like you! He kissed my forehead.

I'll be free from home schooling for about 3 months and then the home schooling starts. Everything is going to be different after Rose is born, because I'll be gone from school for a while and I'm going to an adult and take of baby. I'm going to be a mother to a beautiful little girl! My mom taught me to be a great person/mom, she always treated me with respect and she treated me good. So I'll take some of it from her and treat Rose so good as possible and try to be an awesome mom.

I sat down the couch and turned the TV on. I flipped through the channels. Harry was in his room and I guess he wrote some songs and I didn't want to bother him. I finally found something cool to watch and it was "Master chef Australia" I have always wanted to be good at cooking so I guess this program was something for me. I was focused on what they made and some of it looked to taste good. I was impressed of their hard work

But then I started to feel something. Oh god, I think the baby is coming! I started to scream out loud.

- HARRY!! I screamed.

Harry ran downstairs and towards to me.

- What's wrong? He said in panic.

- The baby is coming!! I screamed in pain.

- Oh my god! He ran to me and he tried to help me stand up.

- Harry, drive me to the hospital NOW! I cried and screamed.

He helped me out to the car and put me in the car first and then he jumped in and drove the fastest he could to the hospital. I literally screamed in pain the whole way to the hospital. I can say it hurts like hell. It was time and the baby is just some minutes away to come out and I'm in panic, this's probably the worst pain I have had so far. Harry tried to calm me down but I could see that he had panic too.

When we arrived he jumped out and opened the door and helped me out. We walked in and asked for help. In a couple of minutes 2 doctors came and put me on a stretcher. I asked if Harry could be with me and they said if he wanted and of course he wanted because he told me that he wanted to support me and be there for/with me when it happened.

They ran with the stretcher in to a room and put me on a bed. Harry sat beside me on a chair. Then it all started.

I opened my legs and put them up a bit. I was a bit stunned so I wouldn't feel so much pain. They asked me push and I did and even if I was stunned could I still feel a little bit of it. I screamed and cried in pain. They told me to push harder, I wanted to give up because it hurts too much, it felt like I was going to die. I was incredible proud of Harry that he could watch all this because I would have probably have died if I was a guy and saw this.

- I can't.. I whispered to Harry.

- Yes you can, he whispered and smiled.

I kept screaming and crying. I never thought it would hurt so bad.

- I can see the head, just a bit more! The nurse said.

I push harder and harder. This was going to destroy me, I have been here for like 30 minutes and it's not over yet. I asked them if it's over and they said just a little more. I pushed all I have and I was really struggling the get it out.

- Look at this little thing! The nurse said and picked up Rose.

- Oh god, it's finally over! I breathe heavy and cried out.

- She's so beautiful and you were brave and incredible! Harry said and kissed my cheek.

I looked at Harry and I saw that he was crying too. Rose was finally born and she's the most precious little thing I have ever seen!

- I'm going to wash her clean and then I'm coming back with her, the nurse said.

- Harry..she's finally here, I smiled.

- I know and it's amazing.. he smiled back at me.

The nurse came back with her and gave her to me and I looked at her and smiled. She looked like an angel. And then Louise and mom showed up and congratulated us and they gave us a big hug.

- She's so beautiful! Mom said and cried.

- She really is, and I'm so happy for both of you! Louise said and smiled.

- I want to take a family photo! Louise said.

I gave her my phone and put mom and Harry close to me. Louise took 2 photos and showed me them.

- Wow, I going to print these out and put them on my wall! Harry giggled.

- I love you, I whispered

- I love you too, he said and leaned in and kissed me.

I pulled away and gave Rose to Harry and he looked so proud while he held her.

- You're going to be a great mother Ella, mom said.

- I hope so, I said.

- You'll! Harry answered.

- I just want to thank you all for your incredible support, this wouldn't have worked without you and thank you Harry for helping me with all this.

- Everything for my two favorite girls in the world, Harry smiled.

Me and Rose was going to stay at the hospital for tonight and I'll probably go home tomorrow and Harry could stay if he wanted and he wanted.

Later that day rest of the lads showed up and congratulated us. They stayed for 2 hours and they all held Rose and they also told me that they were proud of me, I literally cried when they told me so many beautiful things.

When they left, I fell asleep. I was so exhausted so I fell asleep early, Rose laid in a little bed beside me and Harry probably slept in the chair. I was really tired and it's been a very tough day, but it was all worth it. Rose was finally born and me and Harry finally became parents.

Rose Olsen Styles born February 10 at 4 P.M. at St Klaus hospital.

Parents: Harry Styles (20) and Ella Olsen (18)

A/N: Oh my god it's only one chapter left that is going to be in two parts and then the epilogue :(