I Spy

By CaileyMiller

Bella White is a young woman who has the most dangerous job in the world. She's a secret agent of the CIA. He... More

Ch1
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 (The End)

Ch2

290 6 0
By CaileyMiller

Ch2

Bella walked into the diner and immediately caught glimpse of Blakely. The two sisters screamed and ran to each other as Blakely wrapped her arms around her little sister’s waist.

“Oh my god! I’ve missed you soo much!!” She laughed through her huge bright smile.

Bella laughed, her arms around her neck. “I missed you too! Oh my gosh! How are you?!” The two girls pulled away.

Growing up Blakely and Bella always looked alike, the only thing separating them was their hair color. Blakely, had wavy blonde hair, with natural brown lowlights while Bella’s hair was dark brown with a natural sandy color towards the tips. Both girls had stunning dark green eyes and similar facial structure.

After fawning over each other, the girls sat down.

“So what are you doing out here?” Bella asked as she shimmied off her coat. “You weren’t supposed to be coming down for another two weeks with mom, dad, and Braden.”

“Well I just couldn’t wait to see you! And I feel like when everyone gets together at one time, we don’t really get to hang out. So, what do you have planned this entire week?!” Blakely took a sip of the orange juice she had ordered before Bella’s arrival.

Bella hesitated and checked her phone, no messages. “Um, I don’t know. I guess that depends on work.”

“Boo! Work sucks! I don’t know why you work so much.”

“Oh it’s not that bad, I really like my job.”

“Why? Bella, you’re a travel agent, what’s so exciting and fun about that?”

Bella smiled softly with a little giggle. “Well, you learn a lot about other places. And every now and then you get to take a vacation!”

“Oh, I see.”

“In fact, I think I’m taking a trip to Mexico this week. So, I don’t think we’ll be able-“ Bella was cut off by Blakely.

“You’re going to Mexico! Oh my gosh that’s perfect! I’ve always wanted to go to Mexico! When do we go!?”

“What? Oh, no! Blakely, it’s a work trip.”

“Oh come on, you’ll do your business by day and we’ll go out and have fun by night! Come on, it’ll be perfect!”

“Blakely, I-“ Bella was interrupted again by her phone ringing. She let out a sigh and answered. “White…Thanks.” She hung up after the short conversation.

“How come you always answer the phone by saying your last name?”

“Just…Listen, I don’t think it’s a good idea that you go with me on this trip.”

“Why not?”

“Well because, you and I get into too much trouble together. If I’m there for work, you’ll be such a distraction I won’t get anything done.”

“No! You won’t even know I’m there! I mean, figuratively. Come on! It’ll be fun! I’m dying for some sister time!”

“No! Blakely, I’m putting my foot down, No. N-O.”

Blakely’s lower lip began to quiver as her eyebrows furrowed and her green eyes softened.

“Not the puppy pout!” Bella begged. “Blakely I’m serious! I want you to come-“

“Great, then-“

“But you can’t! Got it? Don’t ask me again, you can’t come.” Blakely stopped pouting but her shoulders slumped over. “Look, I won’t be gone but for a few days, and then I’ll come back and we’ll have that special sister bonding time, okay?”

Blakely sighed with impatience. “Fiiinne…Do you mind if I stay at your place though? I don’t really wanna pay for a hotel.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way!” Bella smiled as a waitress walked up.

“Good morning, welcome to Maggie’s Diner! What can I get you to drink miss?”

“Oh, I’ll have a coffee. And while you’re here, I’ll go ahead and place an order.”

“Same here.” Blakely added. “I’ll have the breakfast plate with bacon, my eggs scrambled, and blueberry pancakes.”

“And I’ll have the same.” Bella smiled at the waitress then at Blakely as they handed the waitress their menus. The woman walked away to place their order. “So, how are mom and dad, and Braden?”

“Mom is going back to work.”

“Good, what’s she doing?”

“She opened a bakery!”

“Really?!” Bella was surprised, growing up her mother always created delicious desserts. One time for Bella’s birthday she made vanilla cupcakes with lemon filling and cream cheese icing. Needless to say, they were the bomb. But, her mom always said she couldn’t open a bakery because it would just wear her out.

“And how is the bakery going?” She asked.

“It’s going good! I guess since she doesn’t have any kids to take care of anymore she’s not as tired. And dad is still doing the same thing,”

“Computer stuff no one understands.” They said in unison and busted into laughter. As much as they didn’t understand their dad’s job, they loved him for doing what he does. If he didn’t, they probably wouldn’t have had the life they had growing up.

“And how ‘bout Braden?”

“He’s changed a lot. Since Destiny and Jesse came along, he’s changed a lot. But, he’s still the sarcastic, condescending guy we know.” Blakely smiled.

“Just a lovable teddy bear.” Bella giggled. Their brother was 34 years old, and just had his first baby with his first wife, Destiny.

“So,” Blakely began, putting down her juice. “any new guys got your eye?”

“Nope, not yet.”

Blakely laughed a little. “You know it’s funny. I remember mom and dad would always say you’d be the first one to get married and have a family because you were so boy and baby crazy. The last thing we expected was for Braden to start it off.”

Bella laughed, Braden had always said he didn’t want to get married or have kids. “Yeah, pretty ironic. So how ‘bout you? Any takers?” The waitress set down her coffee. “Thank you.” She said and started pouring cream and sugar in it.

“Nope.”

The girls sigh hopelessly. Will there ever be a man willing to work for their hearts?

“Well, I know someone who does like you.” Bella began as she stirred her coffee.

“Really? Who?”

“Luke Lenox.”

Suddenly Blakely busted into a fit of laughter. Soon, Bella was laughing with her. It was simply outrageous the thought of them two even trying to go on one date.

“That’s really funny!” Blakely giggled. “You still keep in touch with them?”

Bella took a sip of her hot coffee then put it down. “Of course, they’re my best friends.” She smiled. “Why?”

“I just think it’s strange. Usually people outgrow their childhood friends, I did.”

“Well, not us. We kind of matured at the same pace, you know?” She took another sip of her coffee.

“Hey, did you and one of the boys ever date?”

Bella suddenly started choking on the coffee. “What? No. No, no never. Ew, no, why would you ask that?”

“Well I mean, you’ve been friends with 2 boys your whole life, the thought never came into your mind?”

“Wha-no! No, ew! No!”

“Okay, okay, forget I asked.”

“I will!” Blakely giggled. “What?”

“So you really don’t like either one of them?”

“No? Can’t a girl be friends with guys?”

“I wasn’t saying that, I was just saying that…I mean you’re gorgeous, they never had feelings for you?”

“No, not to my knowledge. But I mean, Luke has a crush on you, he wouldn’t have a crush on me, and Nick is married with two kids.”

“You’re kidding! Nick settled down!? Player Nick!?”

“Player Nick. Yep, he settled down about two years ago, last year he had the twins.”

“Wow, that’s crazy.”

“Yep.”

Blakely paused before she spoke again. “You know, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if I dated Luke.”

“Um, stop trying to make me gag.” Bella rolled her eyes as the waitress placed plates in front of them.

“There you go girls! Is this all on one ticket?”

“Yeah, go ahead and put it on one, I’ll pay.” Bella smiled at Blakely.

“No, I’ll pay.”

“Blakely, come on, you drove all the way out here, I’ll pay.”

“You’re giving me a place to stay! I’ll pay.”

“I’m leaving you soon, let me pay!”

“I’m older!” The two began to banter.

“You’re the guest!!”

“Bella!!”

“Blakely!!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...