Toddlers Until Teenagers

Par bookwormorwhatever

"Jenna, " she started off. "Remember Alex? Your best friend?" She paused. Tingles fell through my body. Alex... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 28

1K 52 20
Par bookwormorwhatever

Evelyn's POV

It's been more than a week and Ben isn't on his knees coming back to me, which startles me. I mean, he's always the one saying sorry because it usually is his fault. And I forgive him. But if one doesn't say sorry to you, what are you supposed to do? It's his fault he cheated on me and got all comfortable with jenna, and I'm also mad at Jenna. I mean, talk about stealing my boyfriend?

She would always be like, oh my god you two are such a good couple and oh u guys are relationship goals and shit, but now I know.. She was probably jealous of me to turn so bitter. I turn towards my real and loyal two best friends, Marla and Alice. We're munching on popcorn while chatting and watching a movie.

"Y'know, I was so stupid back those days." I shake my head as my girls turn towards my attention. "Like, I was the one backing up that slut and I was telling you guys to hang out with her." I shake my head in disgust. Marla nods.

"Yeah, now we know how much of a man stealer she really is. I wonder where's shes living and stuff."

"Hope she's not doing the nasty with Ben." Alice pipes up, and it hits me like a truck. She could be stealing him! What if Ben never apologizes?! I don't know what I would do.. I mean, we've been together for so long and I can't just let him go that easily.

"Guys.. Let's go to Ben's place. Sneak up. I still got his keys, spare ones," I nod at my friends. Marla quickly gets up and pulls on her sandals as Alice switched the TV off, and we head off with a bundle of keys pressed tightly inside the palms of my hands.

"Lemme drive," Marla looks at my clenched palms and she takes the car keys from me, and I remotely sit in the backseat while Alice sits in the front. Soft music in the background plays as my Toyota roars to life, and we drive off towards Ben's apartment. Before everything happened, we were planning to move in together, in his apartment. So he gave me the keys and I would come every so often as we would decide plans for moving in. Those days are long gone, though.

We reach to a halt in the big parking lot and the half glass and half brick building, which isn't too grand but isn't way too inconvenient, i mean it has a small party room and a swimming pool. Enough for the two of us, if I'm being honest.

We all pucker ourselves up and exit the car, then we walk over to the security as someone opens the door for us and I sign in, heading up the elevators. The receptionist knows me way too well that all I do is sign in. After the elevator dings, we all exit it with remote faces and I walk right over to the first apartment I see, Ben's. I twist the keys through.

The door slowly opens as I twist the brown knob, and hear nothing and no sign of life as I take in the view of the all known small kitchen, one sofa, a blue carpet, and as we head in a closet. Then there's that tiny table for two and we kick off our shoes as I take the lead. Alice is even recording, just to give proof of what we see next. I tiptoe over to the guest room door and throw it open, finding the bed half way made. Jenna. But there isn't anything fishy. She isn't here.

This time, i strife over to Ben's room door which is right beside, and I find no one inside either. Just another unmade single bed. And in between the washroom is unlocked and no ones inside. Not a single soul to be seen. I look back at my girls but we all have the same confused faces.

I walk over to the small decks door when I hear soft breathing. I throw open the door, but there, it's only Ben sitting, hunched over in the chair and staring out. "Ben?" I ask, signalling the camera to be switched off as my voice is coated in surprise. He spins around.

"What do you want, Evelyn?" He's calling me by my full name. Oh shit. Something is so very wrong and I can already feel it as his blue eyes glazing over me and the two best friends behind me.

"What do I want? Where's Jenna?" I demand.

"Pshh. She's not here, okay?" He looks away and instantly I think that if she isn't here.. Then where is she? Not that I'm ever gonna be worried bout that douche, but still. That's strange, I thought as my curiosity kicked in.

"Then where is the princess?" Alice rolls her eyes and asks dryly. Ben snaps up to her, glaring.

"Don't call her that, and, she's gone." He mutters darkly. "Gone, gone, gone." He shakes his head. I immediately feel jealous. Why is he being so over protective of jenna and why is he sorrowful about her?!

"That's good, but where to?" Marla pipes up.

"Canada. Back. Gone. " he repeats, and It's really hard for me to stifle a laugh. Yes! The girl is gone! I can live my life however I desire while that girl is gone. But then something tugs at my sleeve. I turn to see Marla and we exit the deck as Ben hangs his head down and doesn't notice or doesn't care of us leaving.

"He's, like, sad." Marla observes.

"Yeah, why is he sad? I mean.. He doesn't like like her, right?" Alice ponders, sitting on the table for two. I shake my head and glower at the ground, biting the insides of my cheek.

"He likes her." I decide.

"Wow." Marla shakes her head and I flop into the sofa in despair. "He actually likes her, he actually does."

"Get out of my house, would you?" Ben stomps into the apartment and I stand up to him, pouting. All an act but I have to do it because I need my man back. Even though he cheated, I know I gotta get the boy back cause he's mine.

"Why? Aren't you planning to take me out somewhere? Darlin, you're never like this." I poke his chest in a teasing way as I bend down a bit, just to tease him. He doesn't move an inch and his eyes stay planted on mine.

"Well now I am. And I'm not taking you out because remember, we're over, aren't we?" He barks back. I giggle and plant a tiny kiss on his neck, as he's dazed for a second before he steps back and away from me .

"We could begin again.." I trail off. He shakes his head and my cheeks burn. How could he? So he really is in love with jenna.

"No way."

"Well then, too bad your love mates gone." Right away, he's locked up and his eyes glare harder. I can tell it's the last straw and he's way angry.

"Too bad, yeah. And now it's time for you to get out of this place, ex." He shoves me a bit and glare at him, feeling rejected and insulted.

"You'll regret this." I spat in his direction.

"I know I wont, and give me back my keys." He snatched them out of my hands. I stomp out of the apartment and slam the door with my best friends right by my side.

"We'll get him back, girls, we will." I assure them.

•••

Jenna's POV

I slowly chew on my chicken sandwich and sip my Pepsi as I plug in my headphones and start watching a movie, Gone Girl.

It's actually pretty good, to be honest, and as I watch it further I forget about life and pretend I'm just in the movie. I slowly chew and stare at the screen, finishing my food instantly. This movie is so good. Suddenly, someone shakes my shoulder, and it's the woman beside me.

"Did they give the food yet?" She asks with a dismissive yawn. I shake my head at her, she must've been sleeping.

"Yeah, they did. You can go get some in the kitchen back there." I nod towards the kitchen and she sends me a thankful smile before trudging off as she unbuckled her seatbelt. I cuddled further into the blanket as I looked out the window. I can't see anything but I check the time flashing in a little corner of my screen and almost jump in glee. There's only thirty more minutes!

Just then, a little announcement comes up on the speakers. "Dear passengers, we are landing in half an hour. Please ensure that you have eaten. We will inform you further on when you need to be seated, but we do suggest you use the restroom now." A woman cautiously says. Then the announcement is repeated in French. Canada's second language is French, so they would repeat it in French since maybe French speaking are riding this airplane as well.

I finish the rest of my movie and then unbuckle my seatbelt, heading off the the bathrooms. There's a line forming, but thankfully I'm behind the first person. After a couple of minutes, a chubby woman leaves the bathroom and the man enters, locking the door as the sound elevates throughout the area. Finally, he's done and I'm inside the bathroom. I lock it and that clicking sound elevates, I brush my hair, use the bathroom, wash my face, make sure I look normal and not bloodshot, and then I exit the bathroom wondering where all the pee goes. I scrunch up my nose at the thought and then settle into my seat. Now there's 15 more minutes.

"Ladies and Gentleman, now, you should be done using the restroom and in your seats. Please ensure that you are in your seat and your seatbelt is buckled up. We are in the process of landing. I repeat, please stay in your seats." The woman says and then repeats it in French. I stare out the window as a couple of minutes pass then the plane jolts and I start to see a clearer vision of my country. mostly houses, buildings, and many many buildings. Since this is Toronto. Then I see the big lakeshore and the bridge, and the cars and traffic and people at the lakeshore park look like tiny ants from up here.

I don't know when I do, but I start tearing up a bit. I so missed Canada. The mild weather, the occasional beaches here and there, Lakeshore park, my house, and most of all, Mississauga. The city in which I live in. I start to see the landing platform and the airport building. Aw, I've missed this place. California seems like a monster compared to Canada, since after all, I've had the worst vacation yet. I don't think I'll be returning to America anymore, not anytime soon at least.

I wish my mom and dad were
Here so we could've celebrated together and we would have went to Nando's. It's the best place ever. Chicken, fries, garlic bread, Perri Perri sauce, and more.

Ahh, Canada, here I come.

•••

A bit of a filler but I kind of enjoyed it. Y'know, I'm originally from Canada, Mississauga and so it's really nice talking about your country. :)

Comment down below where you're from! I would love to see where my readers are from!

Bye!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

225 0 31
A/N: I wrote this story when I was 15 it will definitely not the best thing you have ever read but I feel like I won't be editing it just as a remind...
100K 1.9K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
413K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
31.5K 556 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...