Private Practice

By PxlePrince

It's hot. It's new. It's sexy. Kristen Haynes has just moved to town of Macon in Georgia. She's one of those... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10

4.3K 107 4
By PxlePrince

A/N

Ahh, my first ten chapters! :D let us see how things work out.

__________________________________________________________________________

It was probably about Wednesday when things took another turn for the worse. I wasn't really speaking to Matt, as he was avoiding me. My parents weren't speaking to me either, yet they have yet to further my punishments. School seemed to be going fairly well for the time being.

The day started out fairly normal. I got myself put together like normal, went to Starbucks with Kim and then made our way to school. I was at my locker when it happened.

I had opened my locker to set my laptop down to go to lunch, when I found the big problem. There was a selection of pictures sitting on my locker shelf. Not only were they there, but they were taped on every locker in the hallway. They were of Cooper grinding on me. It was horrifying, especially if people were seeing this. I texted Kim.

Have you seen these pictures?

I waited a minute or two before I got a reply.

Yes, most of the sophomores have seen them. Hayden, Ryan, and I have been taking them down all morning, but they seem never-ending. Does Drake know?

He knew that night. He saw it happen, and punched Cooper in the face. He'll know the truth.

I couldn't believe someone was doing this to me. What had I done to anyone? Then a note fell from under my laptop.

How does it feel to be the skankiest bitch in the school huh? There's no going back now. Everybody has seen them, and thinks you're a whore. You can't cover up ugliness with make-up sweetheart. Nobody has any respect for you anymore. Heck, for all anybody knows, you sleep around on a frequent basis, and you've now been caught.

I crumpled the note up. Way to increase my misery. As if things couldn't get worse, I had to be proven wrong.

I walked downstairs and into the cafeteria, where my only three friends were sitting.

"I'm so sorry.." Kim said.

"It's alright...who was it?"

"Cooper. He's trying to get revenge for what Drake did that night."

"Why is he targeting me? What did I ever do to him?"

"You were the reason he was embarrassed in front of all those people." Hayden interrupted.

"Oh..." I mumbled. Great, as if I needed just one more thing to deal with.

"Do you wanna spend the night?" I asked Kim, trying to change the subject.

"Sounds good, will your parents be home?"

"I don't know, hopefully not."

"Yeah, I'll come over!" she said brightly.

*****

After school, I found Kim and we made our way to her car. I had told Drake I was just going to go home and to text me. After people saw those pictures, most people just stared at me in the hallways, not sure what to think of me.

"I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time with your family and school." Kim finally spoke, halfway home.

"Oh that's alright...I'll live I suppose."

"Well...if there's anything I can do, you let me know okay?" she looked over at me.

"Of course." I smiled, "Now, what would you like to do tonight?"

"I don't know...I haven't really thought about it yet.."

"Well let me know if you think of something."

"You said your parents won't be home?"

"Probably not, why?"

"Will Matt?"

"No, he's going to spend the night with one of his friends."

"Wanna invite Hayden and Ryan over?"

"Why do I feel like that's asking for trouble?"

"It'll be fun." she begged.

"Oh fine.." I finally agreed.

When we got home, nobody was there. There was a note on the counter saying that mom and dad had a business trip to attend and would be gone for a total of four days. SWEET DEAL. There also was another note saying Matt would be gone for two of the four days. Which was also a good deal.

"Alright, I've got to change." I said.

"What makes you say that?"

"My clothes are itchy today. I need to buy more fabric softener. Which means I'm wearing sweatpants tonight."

"I'm right behind you." It was funny that Kim was using my stuff, because she had a bag with her own stuff. How she had it, I have no idea, nor did I care.

I walked through my closet, and for the first time in days, I was happy and not worrying about anything.

I threw on a pair of booty shorts that were made from a sweat-pant material, and a curtain shirt.

"So much better." I said, walking out of the bathroom.

"Hayden and Ryan are on their way." she beamed. Oh dear god, what had we gotten ourselves into?

"What did you plan on doing with them?" I eyed her suspiciously.

"Dancing." her eyes lit up. I liked where this was going.

"Let's go to the basement then." I said, pulling her down there. I took her down to the theatre room, which had great audio.

"Help me move the couches." I said, pulling on one end of one of the couches. We took about twenty minutes trying to move the couch because they were heavy and we were laughing for a good portion of it.

"Alright." I said, starting to sweat. I took her upstairs into the audio/video booth where our little 'tech booth' was set up. I plugged in my iPod, and scrolled through the song list. I began playing with the mixer board up there, adjusting the sound so we could dance. I moved to the wall on the right, adjacent to the mixer board. I played around with the lights, adjusting those to create a shadow effect in the room, then lifted the screen so it was damaged in our dancing episode.

I heard the faint ring of the doorbell, and bolted past Kim, who didn't understand why I was running, to make it to the door before they rang it again.

"Hey!" I said, swinging the door open, breathless.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, running a hand through my hair.

"You're out of breath?" he asked.

"You'll see why in a minute, now come on in."

"You seem genuinely happy." Hayden commented.

"Well my three best friends are over, and my family is gone for a couple of days."

"So what do you have for us?"

"Follow me." I led them downstairs, through the basement and into the theatre room, which we had turned into a virtual dancefloor.

"A little gift from moi." I said proudly. It took us a good while to convert this room.

I looked up at Kim, who saw the boys and squealed, running downstairs to greet them.

"HEYY BITCHES!" she called, running into them full force to hug them.

"Hey there!" Hayden laughed.

"So what's this?" Ryan asked.

"A dancefloor." I winked. He paled slightly, although I couldn't imagine why.

"Let's get it on then." Kim winked at all of us dangerously.

~the four of them danced for a few hours, until they were ready to die, and they covered songs already done, which is why I'm inserting the actual music video's just below this so you can have a visual of what they would have tried to perform~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdtNR0Gu_FI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5W7DVFKrcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLcQmlN2Xg

*Kristen pov*

We danced for what felt like hours, but by about eight that night, we were ready to die.

"It's official. I'm committing suicide." Ryan decided as we made our way back upstairs.

"Well you can go kill yourself after we eat, because I'm starved." I called back down.

"What do you even have to eat?" Kim asked.

"I don't know, I'll have to look." I said, making a beeline for the kitchen.

The rest of the night was pretty good. I'll spare you the details though because we don't need to repeat our conversations etc. We watched some TV, cleaned ourselves up and went to bed around ten thirty.

Needless to say, I was getting apprehensive for the party on Friday. I was hoping this one would be better than the last one, because, in total retrospect, what could go wrong?

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N

hello my fans,

sorry this chapter wasn't all that interesting. I had to make sure I got in the part about Cooper, and I had already finished Chapter 9, so I had to put it in a new chapter, but couldn't dedicate a whole chapter just to Cooper's personal issues with Kristen.

I'm also happy to announce the sequel to Finding Nemo has been approved and here is a little sneak peak at what you're in for, courtesy of Ellen DeGeneres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJmDavBXrw

Till next time :)

x Kameron C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 78.3K 26
Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California. He's a quirky, nerdy boy who happens to...
2.4M 96.6K 66
Carter Parrish lived a happy, simple life with his mom, and knowing she had found her way back to love was the best news he could have ever received...
685K 24.1K 38
(Note: This story was written entirely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. Do check out Version 2 of this story for a not-so-co...
123K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...