Amy and Ian - The Unspoken Tr...

Ekatrina_for_life

Amy and Dan just won the clue hunt and have unexpected visitors. When they think their life is finally back t... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (not update)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part 1)
Chapter 46 (part 2)
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
OMG GUYS!!!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
hopefully more updates
Chapter 59
Authors Note
IF U DON'T READ A PUPPY DIES (IMPORTANT A/N)

Chapter 48

650 14 3
Ekatrina_for_life

"So, how'd it go?" Natalie asked Dan. She was curious how well he did. The two were in the living room with Dan laying in the recliner with his head hanging off the side, watching T.V. and Natalie sitting on the couch reading on her tablet.

"Just as boring as I thought it would be. The girl seems nice; I can see how you two were friends." Natalie had known Cindy before the clue hunt. They weren't very good friends. She met her at online school that Isabel made her go to and that's how she met Ian. Soon after Cindy and Ian met, they started dating. Natalie didn't know the details because she wasn't even slightly interested in her brothers love life and he returned the favor.

"I'm glad you told me everything. I don't think Amy would take it well and everyone else would be super suspicious. I'm sorry to tell you this, but Amy and I are the only ones who trust the Lucians. I wish it was different, I mean, they were all at our throats. We forgave them all, and, granted, you and your brother were probably the worst, we forgave you and you have shown nothing but regret about all that crap."

"I find it odd that less than a week ago we were at each others throats and now we are friends and tell each other everything." Natalie said with a smile.

"Eh, our whole lives are odd. You should be used to it by now."

Natalie laughed. "You're right; I probably should."

"Well, we all have our faults..." Dan laid on the couch so they were looking at each other and smirked.

"Not Kabras. It's a simple fact, I would have thought you would catch on sooner." Natalie atared it like it was a fact, which, in her mind, it was.

"Is that a challenge?" Dan raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"What challenge?" she asked, confused.

"A challenge to fing a fault in the perfect Miss Kabra." Dan had already made a plan on how to get this on video. He knew exactly what was going to happen, he just needed to figure out how to get some ice cold water, a security camera, a banana peel, and some tooth paste in Natalie's room without her noticing....

Okay, I know it's really short, but the next chapter Dan's plan will (hopefully) come into play and find Natalie's fault. WARNING: I might need to change a few things in this chapter to make the next one make sence. Thx for reading!
Comment
Vote
And keep on reading!!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.6K 47 28
This book takes place after Vespers vs Cahills (before Pierce). Jamy is not a thing. Natalie is still alive. The Kabras, Holts, and Starlings are spe...
The Phoenix Shift Phoenix

Приключения

1.3K 87 17
Waking up in the middle of night to a thump... classic. Kayla panicked for a second, then calmed down and decided it was nothing, then began to drift...
3.6K 66 18
When Anna starts to experience strange dreams that start happening in real life, fate ends up taking control. Dan generally keeps a professional dist...
12.4K 505 22
With Natalie kidnapped and Angelle in a coma, Ian comes up with a plan that brings them to division like never before. Could they defeat the Vespers...