Captivating The Uncrowned Pri...

By CamillaEldridge

I was about to move out from the bed, when I realize I was all naked! I grabbed the thin white bedding and wr... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty one
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
Special Chapter One
Special Chapter Two
Special Chapter Three
Christmas' Special Chapter

Chapter Thirty One

16.4K 511 11
By CamillaEldridge

Chapter Thirty One

I followed her inside her room.

She was arranging some shitty stuffs and her back was on me.

I smirk and double locked the door. She has to kill me before she can leave me.

She might have heard the door locked, causing her to turn to me.

She smiled weakly, her eyes puffy, her nose red, and she grabbed her luggage.

I slowly walked near her, dangerously taking steps towards her.

"Where do you think you are going?" I dangerously asked. She let go of her luggage and started to step back...

And back...

And back...

Until she tripped over the bed, her back on the soft mattress.

I did not gave her a chance to get up. I immediately pushed her to bed, covering her body with mine.

I searched for her lips, sealing it with mine. I miss her sweet lips. I miss kissing her.

I miss her.

Damn it was two long weeks without her in my arms, without cuddling her, without smelling her sweet vanilla scent.

I held her hands on the side, stopping her from trying to push me away.

Yes, I play dirty when needed.

I lifted her up to the middle of the bed and put my hands back to her hands.

She tried looking away from me...but I just followed her head and I did not stop kissing her not until she softened.

We've kiss for God knows how long and I just loved kissing her. I can do this for hours.

She softened after a while, responding with my kisses. Her hands stopped from wiggling. When she opened her lips I had a chance to push in my tongue, feeling so intimate with my love.

The beast in me was saying that I should lavish her, devour her, take her.

But the last thing I wanted her to feel was used, that it was all about sex.

But Damn. Her lips are addicting!

I pushed away a little, getting my hands back to her hands, stopping her from moving.

"We need to talk." I said, our lips almost touching with a small lip gesture.

"Can we stand up?" She softly asked, knowing we are in an "awkward position to talk"

I kissed her once more and pulled her up on the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked as she try moving near the door.

She did not look at me, "A-at the living room. We will talk wouldn't we?"

I held her hand and pulled him towards the couch near the bed. "We will talk here." I said, pulling her down.

We were face to face with each other, my hand at the side of her shoulder. I need her near me. Our knees are bumping each other, and I know it was not for her but for me. I just need to feel her.

"We will talk here and I need you near me." I said kissing her again. "Damn!"

She slowly pushed me away.

I wanted to throw everything see. She never pushed me away before.

And I wanted to growl like a wild beast when she did that.

"I think..." She started but I place a finger on her lips.

"You've been talking a lot and I let you. Now it is my turn and you will answer when it is your turn you understood?"

Reverse Psychology. I am showing her I am angry but deep inside I'm nervous and anxious with her answers!

"You've been deciding for us without asking me. Tell me Monique, did you hear me choose Katherine over you?"

"But you did not answer..."

"Did you hear me choose Katherine over you?" I strictly repeated.

She looked down, "No." She said in a small voice.

"Okay, next. Did you hear me asking for divorce?"

"Trust me you need it..."

"And why are you assuming I need it when all I need is you?!" I angrily said, almost punching the couch.

I looked away from her, my blood starts to run up my face. I pulled my hair and breathed hard.

"I lied. I know I lied. I should have told you about this wedding but I had a plan," I said.

"And the plan does not include hurting you."

I looked back at her and held on her face. "Believe me honey. I never wanted to hurt you the way I did before."

"I was sure that I am over Katherine. I just needed to make sure if Jeanne will take care of her. Katherine easily fell for him and if the guy did not love her back then she doesn't deserve her. I went here to execute my plan, no one knows about it, just me."

"I want him to be jealous, to take him to the limits, then when I prove he loves her, after seeing what he is ready to do for her, I'll be over it."

"When I saw you at the wedding I was anxious to continue but I had to."

"I somehow maintained my composure, not until you talk about your ex-boyfriend." I said, looking back at her with anger in my eyes.

"You told them you were single. I know they will push me with you and that did not bother me..."

"But when you talked about him." I softly said.

"I wanted to get his body from graveyard and punch him over and over again."

I held her face and looked straight at her, "I was damn jealous Monique. Damn jealous! I was frustrated too. That I cannot do anything with those memories of yours. Your memories with him. I cannot take it to know he did not do something to hurt you before he dies. You should be hating him for having a damn kid with another woman! But you just forgave him and I hated it."

"I followed you out after I sang the song. That was where my plan ends but I cannot find you easily. I wanted to explain. I wanted to let you understand... Then you did not even shout at me, slap me or punch me..."

"But you asked for divorce." My voice broke as I told her about it.

"D-did you know how painful that is? It was more painful that the bruises I got...because it came from you."

I looked at her, her eyes started to water, she did not answer me and I was damn nervous that she will still let me.

So I did what I had to do.

I stood up from the couch, stood up in front of her.

And bend down on my knees, pleading.

"Vince!"

I held her hands, both knees on the floor, as she panic, "Do not leave me honey." I softly said, as my tears swelled up in my eyes.

I cannot live without her anymore. She is my life.

"I-I'll d-do anything you s-say. I will change to anything you wanted me to be. If I had to cut ties with Katherine. Never talk to her. Never see her. I will. I will."

"Because I love you Monique. I love you. I was damn scared to admit it my self. I've been in cloud nine knowing you can never leave me."

"I've been full of pride. I'm sorry but don't leave me Monique. Don't.do.this."

"Because I've fallen deeply, hard. I love you honey. I love you."

---

I walked all over my hotel room to make sure I did not leave anything.

I looked through the window in my bedroom. It was late night and I just wanted to go home.

I was tired from all the drama that happened today.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, followed by a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"I love you honey." He whispered, giving me chills.

I smiled, my heart is still leaping whenever I hear those words. I turn back at him and kissed him on the lips. "You're being naughty again."

"I missed you honey. I really do, but we should stop kissing and get going or else we will not make it to America anytime soon."

I blushed. I know we were thinking the same thing.

"But wait." He said, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Alexander." He said in a dangerous voice.

"All of the shares of stock in Kathy's company are yours. Do the papers and give it to me first thing tomorrow morning." I heard Alex saying something but Vince just ended the call.

To my surprise he threw his phone on the window. "Vince!"

He just smirked and kissed my lips. "I told you. I will do anything honey. I'll buy a new phone and change my number. No communication with Kathy. Nothing at all."

"Ugh! Get your phone back! You do not need to do that!"

He answered me with a smile and pulled me up to hug him. "All I need is you."

My heart softened and hugged him. "I love you." I can't help but utter.

But this time, it was different, because this time he answered, "I love you too."

I caressed his face and looked straight at him, "You do not have to stop all of your communications with her... I'm jealous...yes, but, I know you care for her. But please..." I said, inhaling all the strengths I had...

"Do not choose her over me. Choose me Vince. I'm begging you."

He held my face, "I will not choose her over you honey. I love you, more than I ever love Katherine."

He reached for my left hand, kissing my knuckle. "I know it bothered you not to have a ring, and when we came back to America I will put a ring on it. One, people would not miss."

I pulled him again to a hug. It was all I need.

Assurance.

I just needed him to say that he loves me. Not the ring or anything fancy, but just those words.

We left the hotel room, leaving behind us our sad moments and bringing with us the happy ones.

Overall, this wedding was a way for us to connect our past on our present. A thing we needed to do since then.

"Can I introduce you to them before we leave?" He asked. I slowly shook my head. "Some other time Vince." I said.

He sighed in defeat and nodded. "Okay honey, but we had to tell the public about us, I wanted the world to know you are mine. I'm starting to hate doctors."

And I know he was pertaining to Mark. "Vince, please. Don't do anything with Mark."

His eyes darken and he looked at me. Just saying his name was shifting his mood. He's jealous.

"No communication. You threw my phone anyway."

He raised a brow, "Not going to talk to him, meet him, greet him?" He assured.

I raised my right hand, "I promise."

"I was close to removing his license and throwing him away from you."

"Vince." I warned.

"I promise not to do anything with him..." He said making me sigh in relief.

"As long as he is not doing anything with you."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. He descended his face on mine and whispered, "And I think you need to be pregnant with my baby to stop those pathetic guys from thinking they can get you away from me. How about we start on the airplane?"

I blush. Red as roses.

He laugh manly at me as I pinch his stomach. "Crazy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 62 19
"Hey I'm sorry for acting out in the morning" "Okay, apology accepted, but that's the last time you do stupid shit or we will be over for good" "Than...
65.4K 281 13
warning: MATURE CONTENT "Sugar" Check "Toothpaste" Check "Books" Check . . . . . . . . "A packet of rice" Check "Fine. So we have bought everything...
848K 23.8K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
340 33 24
I woke up in a daze, unsure of why my body felt so stiff, so sore. I winced as I threw my legs over the side of the bed, and again as I stood up, pai...