The Spark Between Us

By fxteful

Minecon. Who would've guessed that all this would amount from it? More

Chapter 1: Late
Chapter 2: Here We Go!
Chapter 3: Finally Here
Chapter 4: Getting Ready
Chapter 5: Embarassment
Chapter 6: A Do-Over
Chapter 7: Having Fun
Chapter 8: Minecon Here We Come!
Chapter 9: MINECON!
Chapter 10: Opening Ceremony
Chapter 11: Playful Moments
Chapter 12: Fans
Chapter 13: Avoiding
Chapter 14: I Screwed Up
Chapter 15: Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 16: Oh Great
Chapter 17: Clearing Things Up
Chapter 18: What Just Happened?
Chapter 19: Final Day at Minecon
Chapter 20: Party!
Chapter 21: Food!
Chapter 22: A Fun Night
Chapter 23: A Fun Day
Chapter 24: Why Did This Happen?
Chapter 25: Time For Paris!
Chapter 26: Paris!
Chapter 27: The Room
Chapter 28: Disneyland!
Chapter 29: A Relaxing Day
Chapter 30: Swimming!
Chapter 31: The Truth?
Chapter 32: Fears
Chapter 33: WTF?!
Chapter 34: Why?
Chapter 35: Last Day in Paris
Chapter 36: Last Flight
Chapter 37: I Missed You
Chapter 38: Party
Chapter 39: Things Were Too Quiet
Chapter 40: A Drunken Night
Chapter 41: More Than Just a Dream
Chapter 42: Too Damn Sweet
Chapter 43: Secrets
Chapter 44: Christmas!
Chapter 45: New Years & Betrayal
Ending Author's Note/ Sequel!

Chapter 46: Chaos

60 2 0
By fxteful

*Jordan's POV:*

The day after Becca left my house was quite busy. I was working on developing my app. It was about 5:30 when I realized I didn't have my phone. I tore up the house searching for it. Where the fuck is it. Then my mind reeled back to New Years Eve. I never grabbed my phone from the table. Someone must've taken it. I immediately went onto my apple computer. I could log into my iCloud account and use find my iPhone. As soon as I logged in I noticed something strange. There were messages sent out from my phone about an hour ago. I read through the messages in horror as I saw who they were to and the contents.

J: 'I don't know what I was thinking when I became your boyfriend. You're just an attention loving slut.'

B: 'what the fuck are you talking about '

J: 'Shut up slut'

'I hope you kill yourself'

'I never actually loved you'

'I played you this whole time'

'We're over whore'

'No one loves you, they never have and they never will'

'Please never text me again'

As I read this tears formed in my eyes and rage filled me.

No. No, no, no, no, no! Who did this. This can't be good. Becca can't handle this sort of thing. I ran immediately to my car and sped off to her apartment building. I ignored the speed limit. My girlfriend could die. This can't be happening.

I pulled into the parking lot and sped up the stairs to her apartment. As soon as I reached the door, I heard it. The one sound that would send my world crashing down. The sound that would destroy my future. The sound of my utter despair.

Bang

I let out a scream. Tears clouded my vision I banged on the door, "BECCA!" I screamed as loud as I could. I began ramming myself against the door. Eventually it broke down and I ran inside. The sight made my heart break.

There she. My love. My future. My everything. And now she was lying on the floor in a puddle of her own blood. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I grabbed her phone and dialed 911. I knelt down next to her, becoming covered in her blood. I held her limp body in my hands. The life was fading from her. I sobbed in despair.

Everything became a blur. The cops coming. The ambulance taking me and her. All of it was surreal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 8.2K 42
When Katrina Rodgers gets a new neighbor, she never expected him to be an attractive man just her age! When Katrina finds out the personality of her...
42.3K 1.2K 23
↠Twenty year old Riley Anderson, small town girl from Detroit, Michigan, has a pretty messed up life. She decides to leave bad memories behind and mo...
9.6K 292 38
A new Captainsparklez Fanfic!!!! Enjoy
12.2K 392 36
River cant wait to get out of the orphanage. After being there for eleven years, she wants to have a family and a life. She gets just that when famou...