The Bad boy & Me!

KYgirl tarafından

Alisha (Ali) has always been bullied by being different for always carrying a book around and wearing hand-me... Daha Fazla

Bad boy & Me! Ch. 1
Ch. 2
CH. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
CH. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
Ch. 18
CH. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
CH. 22
Ch. 23
CH. 24
Epilogue
Summary to Sequel

Ch. 10

7.8K 166 18
KYgirl tarafından

Ch. 10

When I woke up I was all warm. I stretched and tried to sit up yet some unknown object was holding me down. I looked behind me and realized that it was Vlad’s arm lying across my stomach.

‘Oh yeah I forgot I came in here’ I mussed

Trying to ignore the butterflies that erupted in my stomach from being like this with him I tried pushing his arm off me gently hoping he wouldn’t wake up. But when I tried he only pulled me closer to his body and mumbled something that I couldn’t comprehend.

I sighed, “Vlad” no answer “Vladimir” only another mumble “Vlad” I tried again

“What women?” he finally answered slowly opening his eyes from sleep

“I’m trying to get up” I stated

“Ok then get up”

I sighed, “I could if you weren’t holding on to me” I stated the obvious

He chuckled, “You’re the one that climbed in to bed with me. Besides you like it”

I blushed because I did, “Come on Vlad lets not start this conversation again” I said softly

He sighed letting go of me.

“What time is it?” I asked

“After eight” was his reply

“What? We’ve got school” I yelled hurrying up and going out the door

“I’m not going” he yelled causing me to stop in my tracks and went back to his bedroom door

“Well I am and I need a ride”

He quirked an eyebrow, “Ok, well I’ll call Pearl and she’ll come get you. She likes school so she’d gladly go to school even if it’s late” and with that he grabbed his cell off his night stand and dialed a number.

“Yo come get the pipsqueak” I glared but he ignored it, “Yeah she says she wants to go” yawn “Ok see ya” he shut the phone and said to me, “She’s on her way”

“Vlad don’t not go just because of me” I said

He scoffed, “I don’t do things for girls”

‘Ouch’

I sighed; “Fine, I’ll wait outside for Pearl” I said and turned to leave.

When I made my way outside and sit on the bench that Vlad and I sit on last night.

I thought back to what happened and kept thinking that if I just said I would sleep with him then we would have been dating, but I can’t stop to think that what would have happened if I said yes, would I have actually slept with him last night or would I still be willing to say no and him dump me and hurt me all over again.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t see Pearl drive up until she yelled out the window for me.

“Come on girly, we’re already late don’t need to be more late” she yelled.

Sighing I stood up and looked back to the house and seen Vladimir standing at the window he nodded his head in acknowledgement and I got in Pearls black Volkswagen bug.

“Thanks” I said when I buckled up, “I’m glad I have a ride”

She shrugged, “Hey I wasn’t going to go but since Vlad wasn’t going and you wanted to I’m glad to do it. School isn’t that bad I just skip sometimes. Although I didn’t’ think you would go a day after you got sexual harassed.” she smiled

“Well thanks again and I’m sorry but I go to be strong and if I don’t show up my sisters will say something to mom”

She nodded, “So how did last night go?” she asked

I shrugged, “We just went to bed”

She looked over at me from the side of her eyes, “Really?” I nodded, “Ok so where did you sleep?”

I sighed, “The bed”

“With him?” she asked a little too loudly

I cringed, “No well not like that anyway, I started on the couch but it was uncomfortable so I went to the bed. We slept that was it Pearl.” I stated finality

“Ok jeez I wasn’t saying you slept with him like sex I just meant did you sleep with him”

“Sorry” I mumbled

We was pulling in the parking lot she said, “Listen Alisha, Vlad isn’t all that bad, yes he did a jerk and hog move but he’ll realize that he really wants you and he’ll come to you with or without the extra activities people do when dating”

I only nodded because I didn’t want to acknowledge that she might be right and get my hopes of the slightest little bit.

When we go to the office and got our passes from the desk clerk which I knew she didn’t by that we was in traffic, we made our way to our classes without any words between us.

~

When I walked out of the school building I breathed a relief. For once I went a day with out getting harassed in some way or another. The day was slow with notes in all classes and lunch with Pearl.

I was walking to the bus when Pearl came up to me and told me I was riding with her. Shrugging I got in her car.

“So do you need to go home?” she asked

I nodded, “Yeah”

With that she drove me home.

When I stepped in the house mom was there on the couch and turned she glared at me.

“So where were you last night, and don’t say Olivia’s because I called and she said you wasn’t there and that she was sick again so she wouldn’t be at school today”

I sighed, “I was at my friend Pearls” I knew that if she asked Pearl that Pearl would lie for me.

“Oh” she sighed, “is this one of your new friends?”

I nodded

“Ok well this came in the mail today for you” she said standing and walking over to me and giving me an envelope with my name on it.

“I got to work tonight so if you go out just leave a message on the fridge” she yelled going upstairs

Looking down at envelope I ripped it open frowning I read the note,

‘Tonight @ 6:00 the cabin (the club) – V’

I didn’t know what to think. What would happen if I didn’t show up?

Looking at the clock it was 4:45. Sighing I decided to eat something. Grabbing a cup a soup I stuck in the microwave.

“Ok well I’m out of here, your sisters are at friends houses” mom said coming back down and grabbing an apple off the counter

“Ok” looking at the note again I said, “Oh hey mom I’m going out with Pearl in a few. Is that ok?”

She smiled, “Sure honey. Have fun and love you” she called shutting the door behind her.

When the microwave went off I carefully grabbed the soup and went back to the table. When I was eating, the door bell rung. I sighed and after eating the last bit of soup and hearing the doorbell ring again I stood and walked to open it.

“W-who’s there?” I yelled

“Its me girly” I heard Pearl say

I opened the door, “What you doing here?”

“Well Vlad told me to pick you up since you were coming to the club anyway”

Shrugging it off I shut the door and locked it then followed after her.

“So why does Vlad want me to come?” I asked once we pulled out of the driveway

“Beats me but you’re going anyway” she said smirking evilly at me causing me to roll my eyes and chuckle

“Obviously I am in the car already”

She laughed, “True”

Flipping on her radio to a pop station she started humming to the song. I just stared out the window.

When we got to the cabin there was music blazing from inside. We got out and made our way inside.

“Hey Ali” Tunks said coming up and surprised me by hugging me, which I returned awkwardly

“Hey Vlad Alisha’s here!” He yelled

I turned but felt my heart drop when I seen Vlad sitting on the couch with Layla sitting in his lap and was kissing on his neck. When he looked at me he just smirked and then grabbed Layla’s chin up to and kissed her. I turned my head and seen Tunks giving Pearl a look I couldn’t decipher and shook his head.

“Well…um let’s go play pool” Pearl announced breaking the tension

I only nodded and silently made my way toward the pool table.

“This is Evie my girl” Tunks said slinging his arm around her back. 

I smiled, “Hello, I’m Alisha or Ali as some call me” I introduced back

“And you’re who’s girl?” she asked

“Um…I’m not…I’m” I sighed “I’m not anyones” I said

“Yet” I heard Pearl mumble beside me which I elbowed her for, “What?” I just shook my head.

“So why did I get dragged here?” I asked Tunks

He scratched his neck, “Well actually I’m not sure. I guess Vlad just wanted you to have some fun” he said shrugging “You can ask him if you really want to know”

I shook my head, “That’s ok I think I’ll just go to the bar” I announced

“You drink?” Tunks asked surprised

I giggled, “Nope, but I’m thirsty” I turned and my way to the bar.

“Coke please?” I asked the bartender who tag read Pete

“Yo Pete, beer” Vlad yelled to Pete coming up to sit in the stool beside me.  “Trying to have fun?” Vlad asked leaning in to talk over the music

“I guess” I said not paying any attention to him

“Well try because come tomorrow things are changing”

I did look at him then, “What are you talking about?” I asked confused and mildly curious

“Tomorrow is the initiation” he replied

“What’s that?”

He smiled, “Oh yeah I forgot I’m talking to you” he sighed “initiation is where you are joining in”

I stared at him wide eyed and chocked on my coke that Pete handed me, “I don’t want to be in the gang” I exclaimed

He glared, “Why? If you join then the ‘locals’ can’t land a hand on you and if they do then we can step in”

“So you only want me to join because you can’t do want you want Saturday to Joe and Louis because I’m an outsider” I accused

“Something like that” he said like it wasn’t a big deal but really to me it made me just more mad.

“Well I’m not joining Vlad so I guess I’ll just walk out of here and don’t worry about me anymore if I get bullied or worse then its my fault because I don’t want to join” I gulped the rest of my coke down and then stood “bye Vladimir” and with that I stormed out of the building.

*A/N: I just wanted to thank everyone again who is reading this, commenting, voting, fanning me, and adding this story to thier reading lists. I really appreciate it and it's you guys that keep me going on this story!

P.S. How would you guys feel if I did some chapters in different POVs? Like Vladimirs and maybe the other gang members sometimes? let me know what you think. Thanks. -Tabbie

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

883 96 22
Riley, a girl trying to support her family by working two jobs under aged, has to deal with school life, work, and life at home. • Asher has everythi...
248 3 6
Louis is ready for his brand new adventure. So what if he suffers from a genetic condition that prevents him from being touched? College is going to...
861 46 31
A girl starving for blood. A guy looking for love. Cliche? I know. It's on the twist of how their world turn upside down.
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...