Love Never Dies (Furry BoyxBo...

By Jake_Drolf

Just a normal college year, or so Luke would have thought. He finds himself with a new roommate, Chase, and s... More

Introduction/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 19

3.2K 71 118
By Jake_Drolf

Chapter 19: Back to School pt. 2

-Luke-
"Well, what all did he do that you think is going to far?" Samantha asked.

"First of all, he didn't let me leave his sight. He would walk with me everywhere and he moved his seat closer to me."

"Wow. That is just overprotectiveness. Don't worry about it. I don't think he likes you in that way, especially with you dating Chase."

I sat at the table and continued to think about it. Maybe she was right. Maybe there really is nothing to worry about and Simba is just being overprotective of me for Chase's sake.

I decided to grab a granola bar that we had stored in a cabinet. I could use something to help me focus and think.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later. I was a bit annoyed. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and opened it.

"Did I come at a bad time?" Jake asked, noticing my annoyed look, causing him to have his ears drop and tail to go down.

"No, no, it's fine. Come on in."

I opened the door all the way and moved so he could come in.

"So what's up?" Jake asked.

"Just working on some school work," I said, pointing to that massive pile of shit I call schoolwork.

"Holy shit," Jake gasped. He definitely had a look of surprise on his face.

"Yeah, that's all my missed work."

"At least they are letting you make it up. I hear some colleges don't allow that."

I shrug in response. I guess I should count myself lucky I get to make it up.

"I dunno. So what brings you here?"

"Kitten, X, and Brandon are on a cruise and Austin had things he needed to get done, so I was alone."

"What about Danae and Ashely?" I ask with a curious look on my face.

"Danae is in London and I have no clue where Ashely went."

"Well, at least Austin is still around."

"Yeah, he and I still do things from time to time," he laughed.

I joined in on the laughter. "Well, I'm here until 4, you can hang out here I guess."

Samantha came out of her room. She waved. "oh, hi Jake."

"Hey," he said back.

I went back to the table and continued to get to work on my things. Some of these weren't hard. Others, I had to look up lessons on how to do them or figure out all the information required.

Jake pitched in and helped me from time to time. Luckily for me, he took chemistry, so he remembers most of the things.

Jake got a text from Austin. "Umm, Luke? Is it alright if Austin comes over?"

"Yeah, I don't care."

His look of fearful disappointment turned to joy. He hugged me with his tail wagging and texted who I assume was Austin. "Thank you, Luke."

I laughed. "No problem, buddy."

"Well, I'm gonna go. I have a class I need to get to," Samantha said, gathering her things. She put on her book-bag and left.

"Luke, what happened to your eye?"

"Some guy punched me."

Jake now had a worried look on his face. He came and hugged me. I think he had tears coming from his eyes.

"First day back and you are already getting tormented," he said. His grip was getting tighter and tighter.

"Can't... Really... Breathe..." I gasped out.

"Oh, um, sorry," he awkwardly laughed and let go.

"It's fine. I told you before you could kill me," I laughed.

"You are making me feel bad," Jake pouted.

Someone came and knocked on the door.

"I got it," Jake said. He went an answered the door. "AUSTIN!" He cried out and hugged him, making him stumble backwards a bit.

"Come on in, bud," I said.

"So what's going on?" He asked.

"I'm just doing homework and hanging out with Jake," I answered, looking over chapter 3 homework for chemistry.

We took the test on chapter one, I finished the work for chapter two, I'm working on three, then I have four and five, and I'm done with chemistry. In English, I just have to read Frankenstein and write a five page essay on one of the list of topics the teacher gave us. After that, I'm caught up there.

Math is in another hour and a half, but I'm probably about to be piled with a shit ton of things to do.

"So you're working on chemistry homework?" Austin asked.

"Yeah. I have a ton of work to do."

"Sorry if we are intruding," Austin said.

"It's cool, Jake was helping me."

"Yup, I was."

"Hey Jake, did X or Kitten tell you they got engaged?"

"Holy shit! They got engaged?" I asked, a little surprised.

"No. I knew X was planning to. He seemed nervous as hell."

"Yeah, but Brandon texted me the good news. X had a speech and did all of it on stage," Austin said.

"Wow! Go X!" I said. "If Chase does propose to me, I want to see how creative he gets with it."

"Text me before you think it'll happen so I can rush over and watch the adorableness for myself," Jake laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at him and blew raspberry at him, acting like a little pup. I didn't care. I was having fun. Jake is still one of my closest friends. I consider him a brother. He and I would go back and forth, depending on what we would talk about.

I met Jake back in middle school. He was the new kid at the time. I guess you could say I did like him from when I first met him, like Chase. Anyway, he didn't have any friends so I decided I'd start talking to him. I know, I'm a nice guy. He needed a friend, and all I had was Kristina.

I should tell y'all what happened senior year. A Doberman that was the school bully, was planning something terrible to Jake and I. He first went after Jake. He managed to badly wound Jake, but then, a German shepherd, his name was Roy, came in and saved Jake.

Jake pretty much owed his life to Roy. He was a sweet guy overall, but especially kind to Jake. Jake just never had the balls to ask him out.

I have always wondered what happened to Roy. Now, Jake has Austin, and he has saved Jake's life.

"Aren't we acting a bit childish?" Jake playfully asked.

"Yup, and I don't care."

Austin laughed. "I can believe you two were boyfriends in the past."

"But we would rather stick on the brother level," Jake said, "also, I have you, and you make me happy."

"And I have the sweetest guy to ever come into my life," I added.

"Yup. Well, we will let you get to work. Tell Chase we said hi and we'll see you around," Jake said.

I gave Jake and Austin a hug. "Take care, you two."

"I promise on my life to keep him safe," Austin said.

"Good, you better," I said, waving a pencil at him like a parent would lecture a child.

Jake and Austin said goodbye and went out the door, leaving me to my work. I had 20 minutes left until I had to leave. I went to the kitchen and got myself something to snack on.

I got myself some nature valley bars. They are supposed to be good for you so why not? I continued to work on chemistry.

I then left to my third and final class of the day, meeting up with Kristina first, of course.

"Hey buddy, Simba told me what happened. You alright, bud?"

"Yeah," I reply. "Simba insisted on nursing me."

"It's because he does care about you like a sibling. He told me he thinks of you as a brother. Tell him I said that and he will deny it."

I laugh. "Alright then. That explains it."

Kristina and I made it to our third block class and CUE THE SPITBALLS! Yeah, I got pelted with spitballs. It goes to show the maturity level of my classmates. Sad thing is, teacher didn't stop it.

"CUT IT OUT!" Kristina yelled at the class in a voice that says fuck with me, and you're gonna regret it.

"GO TO HELL, BITCH! ALONG WITH THE FAGGOT WITH YOU!" A brave, yet incredibly dumb soul in the class said.

Kristina decided to handle this in the Christian manner. "Do you call yourself a Christian?"

"Yeah. And the bible says faggots are going to hell."

"The bible also clearly states that if you judge others, you will be judged in the same measure as you judge others. Don't call yourself a Christian when you can't act like a true one."

The class stopped after that. I was picking off all the spitballs off of me. I'm surprised Kristina knew all of that.

"You didn't have to do that. It's fine."

"No it's not. They shouldn't pick on you based on who you like. It's immorally wrong."

"I suppose that's true, but you can't change furs."

"It's still wrong though. That's my point. It shouldn't matter if you're gay, purple, straight, rainbow, tall, short, fat, skinny, whatever. You are you and God made you, you. Furs are gonna have to accept that."

"Thanks, Kristina."

"They need to learn to do the right thing. That's what pisses me off the most. No one seems to know how to act anymore and it's just sad."

The rest of class continued quietly. No one made a peep. I could probably hear a pen dropping. It was that quiet.

I got piled with a shit ton of work again. This is going to be difficult. I at least got chemistry and my math assignments for today done.

I got home and I continued to work on my assignments. I awaited for chases arrival before he came home. I still don't have a clue of he's going back to work. All I know, he's not practicing. He is, however, going to spectate the practice.

I wish I could cuddle up beside him. I've had enough of this damn work. Unfortunately, work is work. I missed too many days. Now, I'm fucked with two months worth of shit.

"Hey babe, I'm back," Chase said, coming through the door.

I greeted him with a bear hug. "Welcome home."

"I'm guessing you missed me?"

"I was going through a fucking withdrawal. The shit ton of work didn't help me at all."

He hugged me back. "I missed you too."

"So, do you have work?"

"Nope. I get to spend the evening with my cute wolf."

"As much as I would love to, I need to finish chapter 2, and chapter 3 of my math work."

"Aww. Well, you want some chicken. I could pick up some fried chicken for dinner."

"Yeah, sure. I have money on the counter."

"Alright, I'm not going to need it. I'll be back babe."

"Love you."

"Love you too," he said, the door closing behind him.

I'm left in solitude again. Samantha hasn't made it out of class yet, and Chase left to pick up dinner. I go back to working on my class work. As frustrating as it is, I still had to do it.

Samantha came in a few minutes later. "Hey bud, can't stay long. Gotta dress for work."

"Alright. Don't mind me. I'm just working over here."

As quickly as she entered, she left a few minutes after in her work uniform. I still remember that we met Samantha by her being our waitress.

She's a nice Roommate to have as well. She isn't overly messy, which is a plus. Less things for me to clean. Speaking of, she helps me out with that. She took care of her room, the kitchen, and the bathroom while I focused on my room and the living room.

Chase came back about ten minutes later with the mouthwatering smell of the fried chicken. He and I sat at the table, eating away.

"So how was your day," I asked Chase.

"Well..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.3K 42
[[SEQUEL]] "Not Another High School Love Story" MUST be read first ▪️ *SYNOPSIS* After suffering a serious injury on the field and being forced to pu...
313K 8.8K 49
They started off as friends, then went to friends with benefits, and now feelings are in the mix.
796 46 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...