Switched at Birth (A Patrick...

By _Hum_Hallelujah

Kristina never really was the same as her parents. She was quite different. She didn't even look like them! T... More

Switched at Birth (A Patrick Stump Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note

Chapter 39

3.9K 171 680
By _Hum_Hallelujah

~One and a Half Months Later~

(Kristina's POV)

Here we are: the last day of the tour. Their last show was last night in Tampa, Florida. Boy, it was a great one. But, now, that fun is over until next year. Even then, we might not go on tour with Panic! at the Disco. Today is the last day I live with my uncles. When we get off of this bus, I'll see them often of course, but it won't be 24/7 like how it was for three months. On the bright side, I will get to be with Mom 24/7 again, and I'm ready to see her. It's a pretty bittersweet moment.

I'm not really sure where we are right now, but we are probably somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains because it's really hilly outside, and Uncle Pete is having to go around a bunch of curves.

The past month and a half have been really fun, though. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened. The guys played shows all the time, and I got carried onto the stage a few times. Uncle Dallon even carried me onto the stage one time, and that was really scary sense he's basically a giraffe.

Around two weeks ago, I spent the day with Panic! at the Disco guys. It was one of the off days, so we were just in the bus and at restaurants all day long. It was really fun and kind of like a sleepover. We played word, radio, and video games. We made a few prank phone calls, as well.

The whole time I was with them, Dad called me every other hour just to make sure I was okay. It got annoying after a while, but it started to get funny again. How? Well, Dad worked like clockwork, and Uncle Spencer would start counting down when he would call. After he said, "One!" The phone always rang.

That night, I didn't get my own bunk. You would think I would have sense there are normally only three people on that bus, and I had my own when I was on a bus with four other people. But, no, these guys just brought more stuff with them. It was mainly Uncle Brendon, though. He "couldn't decide which suits to pack," so he just brought them all. I slept in a bunk with him that night.

Also, the nightmares still happen. Every two to three nights like before. This is one of the reasons why I'm ready to get home. I can start seeing a therapist to hopefully get rid of those awful things.

I'm also excited about getting home so I can finally start doing something with that contract I got from the record label for my birthday. I'm extremely excited about that, but I'd much rather have a band. Dad finally convinced me that once I have a successful solo career, everybody would want to start a band with me. I just hope he's right.

Another exciting thing happened for me. My internet friend, Matt and I are basically in a relationship. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but we do both like each other, which is exciting. However, my uncles and my dad don't know about this, and I plan on keeping it that way for as long as can. The subject of boys is a really touchy subject for them.

In current time, it's 11:30 in the morning, Uncle Pete is looking for a place to eat lunch, and I'm running to the bathroom to throw up. I've been throwing up for a few days now, and I really hope I'm not getting sick again.

After I finish my business, I walk into the "living room" where Uncle Pete is driving and everybody else is sitting and talking.

"You better not get us sick again," Uncle Joe laughs.

"I'm going to try not to," I softly laugh in response. Then, Dad gets up and goes to the bathroom, too.

"It's weird how you feel fine, but you throw up anyways," Uncle Pete says.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe it was something I ate and just keep on eating it unknowingly," I shrug.

I notice Uncle Andy looking down the hallway with really wide eyes, so I follow his gaze.

"You want to explain this?" My dad asks angrily, holding up a pregnancy test - a positive pregnancy test.

"Oh my God," Uncle Joe says. I'm pretty sure he's praying right now.

"I-I-," I stutter. I'm really not ready for this conversation.

"When did this happen?! How did this happen?!" Dad yells.

"I-um," I stutter, once more.

"Kristina, I suggest you start talking and explaining how you got pregnant," Dad says, angrily.

At that moment, the bus jerks and Uncle Pete yells, "Pregnant?!"

"Remember Matt?" I question.

"I'm going to kill him," Dad says, turning around and dropping the test on the floor.

"Don't kill the father of my child!" I exclaim, rather obviously. He turns back around after I say this.

"How did this even happen?!" Dad yells. "You were with those two girls and one of their dads, too!"

"Yeah, about that... Matt drove himself, and Mikayla's dad was ready to get home so him and the two girls left me with Matt," I say.

"How could you let this happen?!" Dad yells.

"It was love at first site," I say, despite how cheesy it sounded, it was true. "It's not like I didn't know the guy! We've been friends for a really long time, and I guess meeting him in person triggered something."

"Love," Dad dryly laughs. "You are 15! You don't even know what love is!"

"Oh, like how you didn't know what love was when you got Mom pregnant when you were 15?!" I yell.

"That was different! It's not like we meant for this to happen!" He yells.

"Oh yeah, and getting knocked up when I was 15 was on my to-do list," I smart-off.

"How could you even allow him to do that to you?! Aren't you forgetting something that happened almost three months ago?! I seem to remember you having repeating nightmares about this guy named Mick?! Ring any bells?!" He yells.

I gasp and sit down. That was a low blow. "How dare you mention that," I say calmly after a few moments. Then I stand up and scream, "How dare you mention that?! I've been trying to forget about that! Mick was a rapist! He brutally raped me, and if you would take your head out of your ego for five minutes, you would see that what happened with Matt and me was different!"

"Oh, tell me! Tell me how this is different!" Dad yells.

"Matt loves me! He cares about me, and he wasn't out to hurt me!" I exclaim.

"Oh, I'm sure he loves you, Kristina," Dad says, sarcastically. "Boys your age only have thing on their mind, and it's not 'love,' and you are living proof of that!"

I can't help but gasp at that, and turn around and walk two steps back. I turn around again, and Dad yells, "Well, excuse me for thinking you could possibly have feelings for a boy after being raped by one!"

"Can you hear yourself?! Not all boys are the same! You should know that!" I yell in return.

He turns around and paces a few steps. He turns back around and exclaims, "I'm too young to be a grandfather!"

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it now!" I yell, rubbing my stomach.

"Oh, yes there is. I'm putting my foot down, young lady. You cannot keep this baby," Dad orders.

"You cannot make me kill this child! This isn't your baby! This is mine!" I yell.

"But see this baby?!" Dad yells once more, motioning towards my stomach. "I'm not helping raise it, and it's not welcome in my house!"

"You've got to be kidding me!" I yell again.

"No, ma'am! Either you pick this baby, or you pick your mother and me," he states, rather angrily. The bus jerks again.

"You cannot make me choose between my child and my parents!" I yell.

"Oh, I can, and I am right now!" He yells. "If you had any sense at all, you would not keep this baby!"

"I cannot believe you right now, Patrick," I snarl. The bus jerks, yet again.

"What did you just call me?" He questions, rather annoyed.

"Did I stutter?" I smart-off. "No father of mine would make me choose between my parents and my baby! I figured you would have understood my situation since you were in it fifteen years ago, but no! You are just like the man you took me away from four and a half months ago!"

"Whether you like it or not, I actually am your father, and I make the rules around here!" Dad yells, pointing to himself for added emphasis. "So, if you keep this baby, you can forget about your mother and me supporting you!"

I groan and scream, "I hate you!"

Then, it all went downhill from there.

Literally.

We crashed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 149 20
It all happened over one little message she sent. How'd they get so far?
5.5K 195 40
a story about a girl. love. and a boy. struggles. pain. and recovery.
49.9K 1K 43
-I MADE THIS ENTIRELY BASED ON A JOKE ON FANFIC STERIOTYPES- Elise was just an ordinary kid living life in her sappy little foster home, waiting for...
47.4K 1K 26
"And to think... all of this happened, because of a wrong number." This is a Jenzie story with some DRAMA. I really hope y'all will like it! I alway...