youtuber and creepypasta one...

By Squidgyreads

It's just a couple of Youtubers so that's it More

Youtuber one shots
Bajancanadian (My knight in disguise)
Munchingbrotato (my potato)
Ssundee (the only derp)
Bodil40 (my little cactus)
Skydoesminecraft (love you more than budder
Enderlox (the same)
Asfjerome (be my betty)
Huzkymudkipz (my mudkip)
Minecraftuniverse (space date mate)
NoahcraftFTW (violent yet beautiful)
Markiplier (inlove in a fright)
Slenderman (my brother!?)
A/N
Laughing jack (the only clown)
Ben Drowned (drowned together)
Homicidal liu and sully
Hoodie
Ticci toby (one of kind)
A/n
Masky
Dr.smiley (too beautiful to kill)
DanTDM
Authors Note
Im back

Eyeless jack (two kidneys of a kind)

1.1K 10 2
By Squidgyreads

I was at home editing a YouTube video when I was done I went to bed and fell asleep but when I woke up it was 12am u looked around and saw a guy with a blue mask near my kidney about to cut it but with no hands and I was confused because I knew who he was and what he does. he's eyeless jack and he takes kidneys but not mine "hello there" I said calmly. "your not scared if me?" he said surprised. "no because your my brothers best friend jack" I said with his name. "oh your Glitchy reds sister?" he asked while looking at me with his eye sockets. "yes I am and your not going to take my kidneys?" I asked which was really weird. "no I'm not because your kidneys look sweet and it's passion for Pokemon is to much for me" he said calmly. "well than I think u should go before red comes and" I said before I was interrupted by red. "jack are u trying to get her kidney again? you could just ask me for them I mean KB squid (KB Squid is from another story) always gives you kidneys so you know what here have these" he says as he holds out a bag and walks out the room back to his and what does he mean again! What does he mean again! "hey (y/n) you okay?" jack asked me with his mask off. I look into his sockets where his eyes were once and I got butterflies in my stomach. do I like him. "hello earth to (y/n)" he said waving his hand in front of me. but I then blushed "y-yea I'm fine it's just why are u trying to take my kidney?" I asked him. "look let me tell you I've been coming every night pretending to get your kidneys but I've just been coming to see you because we'll I love you (y/n) and well I didn't want to tell u cause red has a problem with me" he says. "oh jack you could have told me before so I would have fixed it since I'm older than him" I said with a sweet voice. "but don't u have to kill me since I'm in my human form?" I said again. "instead of killing you I was thinking if we could share a kiss" he says while blushing. but then I kiss him on the lips and he kisses back until red comes in again. "JACK!! I TOLD U LEAVE MY BIG SISTER ALONE!!!" he says with anger. I then separate our lips and see that he looks like he's in fear like he doesn't want to die "red I know your worried but jack is sweet and he only came everyday to see me not to take my kidneys and I can date whoever I want if it's u that's a whole different story because I'm older than you so you need to try to respect EJ" I said with cold eyes. "y-yes s-sis I-I w-will r-respect t-them a-all" he said all shaky. "good now go play Pokemon and ill come and join in a bit" I said kindly holding out his DS to him. "t-thanks" he said still shaking. "don't u think you went to much" EJ asks. "no I always have to do that because your not the first creepypasta who tried to ask me out" I said. "oh that who Ben asked out but u rejected him" he says as he starts to laugh. I then laugh with him "hey (y/n) you are alway going to be like a kidney to me but one that I don't eat one that I just treasure and love so you are my kidney" he says. "your my kidney too jack and I love you too" I say as we share one more kiss while he has his mask off. we are two kidneys of a kind. but in my world it's Pokemon love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
160K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...