The Fallen Queen

By Lover23145

This will have smut strong Language and other things No daenerys targaryen in this story sorry yall In the r... More

intro 1
Intro 2/backstory Remi Baratheon
Plot
Where it all began
The runaway Queen of the north
The Unknown King
Consequences of ones actions
The guilt of Robb & Stannis finding out the truth
The meeting
Ours is the Fury
the aftermath
Red..
bloody hell
Shocked
Lord
Remi..
Disturbance
The Dagger
Jon..
the fall
trapped..
over the wall
maybe it could work?
Dead..?
away
Leave You..
back from the dead..?
Still love you
its always been you
can we speak..
Speak.
together again?

bring him to me

14 0 0
By Lover23145

Jon looked at the women as she opened the door "hey Remi.." he said quietly as he wasn't sure what was about to happen. She was even more confused now she moved to the side of the door to let him in "Jon what are you doing here at this late hour"

He was rather surprised and was letting him inside her chambers as he walked inside "I came to return this, you left it in the war room." He said while he was holding one of the buttons to her dress "I know it's not anything serious, but I found it and wanted to return it to you so you could get someone to fix it."

She nodded and took it from his hand "thank you I appreciate it.." she looked down at it and put her hands behind her back "was there anything else you needed?"

He nodded "I know how you tend to like your dresses and you hate them being tattered." He said and then nodded "I want to speak to you about something.." he said looking at her and standing infront of her. "How are you feeling? About all of this?"

He put his hands behind his back together, "I know I don't have much right to ask how you are doing.."

She looked down at the door she was still hurt by everything that had happened. She never truly thought her life would end up like this but she can't change it only keep moving forward." I'm going into a war and might have to end up killing the old love of my life and I'm going into this war with his brother my old lover how do you possibly think I'm doing "

He sighed softly, this women had been through literal hell. No one could have warned her for what she was going to go through in her life. "I get it, you don't want to kill him but if it comes down to it you won't have a choice, that is why I was giving you the option to let me do it. Because I know the moment you drive that sword through his chest and watch him die, you will never forget the face he makes as he watches you do it. Trust me, I know." He said not wanting her to Torture herself over that. "I know I'm possibly the last person you want to see right now anyway."

She looks back at him with anger " You don't think I can't do it? I have been dreaming of this moment for months now after all the empty promises he made me I hope i remember the face he makes when I drive that dagger through his heart. And you wont take that from me. I only wish I got to kill talisa as well I might have to have the person whoever killed her in my army if I ever get the opportunity to meet him. And your right you are the very last person I want to see but here we are asking stupid questions "

He sighed "I don't want to argue with you..I don't want any of that, I understand you want to kill him now..perhaps you will find that person who killed Talisa one day. I don't want to be here as much as you don't want me to be...but do you know how hard it is to get rid of this feeling? And now that I'm here seeing you it's even harder to get it to go away."

"You don't think it's not hard on me Jon? I had spent years upon years in between this love triangle with you and Robb for years! And it ends up with getting my heart broken more than I can count but I have to live with the broken while you live with guilt and regret. Our feelings are two very different things. But do you know what I regret most In my life.? Being sent to the north and being involved with all of you it has cause me nothing but hurt and betrayal and bring my family's name and house In shame"

"I never said it wasn't hard on your Remi, you have had it worse than any of us. Why do you think I left for the wall! Because I knew my feelings and I knew what they would do if I told you! I don't regret what happened at the wall, but I regret ever thinking that anything mattered. But you know what, I do what you feel. Because I've had my heart shattered and broken Remi. Everyone's life has betrayal and hurt, yours, mine, Robb's. I know you probably don't want to hear this but everyone goes through hell Remi. You have had your heart and soul broken, while I have been physically broken and killed Remi. Your house doesn't have any shame, if it did The dornish people wouldn't be standing behind him ready to fight for him in this war."

"But you don't understand Jon! And do not speak for Robb his heart never got broken he was the one who broke ours the most do not defend him! My honor was put in shame when I put my trust in the north! And that is why if Robb comes here when I kill him and we take kings landing I'm sending my men to take the north and winterfell and kill anyone who try's and define us and I mean it" and she steps close to him "and if you get in my way of taking it I will have your head as well and I will put it next to your brothers."

"I'm not defending Robb, I hate him just as much as you do. Don't think I'm ever defending his actions. I know you put your trust in the north and we completely destroyed it." He watched as she stepped closer to him. His hand moved up but he stopped himself from setting his hand on her cheek, "Remi, Winterfell may be my first home but if you wish to take it for yourself, be my guest. Last time I checked It hasn't been my real home in years..so you don't have to worry about me getting in your way." He wouldn't get in her way as one he didn't want to be killed by her and two he hadn't been in Winterfell for a long period of time in years and felt like a stranger in his home..but then his hand moved up and set itself on his cheek. "I don't wish to get in your way during any of this, I only wish to help take the throne and live my life."

She shoved him out her door "then you best know your place and stay out of my way. One wrong move Jon and I'll make sure to take your head and if you manage to get away I'll hunt you down and take it myself." She slammed her door in his face. On the outside she was angry but on the inside she was panicking and scared for what is about to come

He sighed as she pushed him out "whatever you say." He said as he looked at her as she slammed the door, he put his head against the door, another sigh escaping his lips. "I love you Remi..." he said quietly but loud enough for her to hear before he walked away back to his chambers to sleep for the night. Falling asleep almost instantly after hitting the pillow

She fell back onto her bed with her mind racing. Everything going on was overwhelming to her. She was stressed out all the what if's where running through her mind

There wasn't anyone awake in the castle now except her as everyone settled down for the night. It was all quiet as now would most likely be the last moments of peace any of them would have for quite some time

She prayed to the lord for guidance, and to watch over her in this war. She knew the Lancers would do whatever it takes to make sure her and her father don't get the throne but she won't let them win

As the night went on, Jon woke up earlier than most and went to the courtyard of dragonstone to get some training in before they would set out. He was rather lost in thought as he was thinking about Remi, someone he hadn't come to think of in quite some time and now she was stuck in his brain

She woke up and packed a few of her things. The journey will probably be long and hard but it will all be worth it in the long run. After she was done she went to her younger sister's room to say her goodbyes. It was emotional but it had to be done

Everyone was waiting outside for the princess, Jon was appointed to keep with the princess during their travels, even if he didn't want to particularly he needed to

She lead everyone towards the boats. She wanted to get to king's landing as soon as possible. Especially if Robb was heading there. Physically she was ready but mentally she wasn't sure if she would be

Jon got on the boat that Remi was on and looked out at the water as they all set out for kings landing. He was rather deep in thought as he didn't look like he was afraid or happy. Not really having any emotion written on his face

It took them about a couple weeks to finally reach land. She was extremely impatient. She wanted to get to Kings Landing as soon as possible without seeing Robb but from what her spouse has told her they might end up running into each other

Jon had been staying above deck the entire journey. He couldn't go below deck or he believed he would get sea sick, he hadn't been in a boat up until this point. He hadn't really spoken to Remi, he didn't really know what to say and didn't wish to make her more angry than she already was. He was sharpening his sword when they arrived at land and he looked around and took a deep breath. He walked below deck finally and walked to where Remi was, since he was assigned to stay by her he couldn't really deny them. "M'Lady, we've arrived." He spoke to her

She didn't even look next to her she knew who it was "I am aware." Her tone was harsh and cold but she didn't care. She walked down the steps of the ship onto the land. She felt determined like she was sure that they would win this at least she hoped so.

He sighed and just walked behind her as they exited the ship, he walked behind her as he was hoping Robb was smart enough not to show his face but he figured he would anyway.

After a few hours of unloading, they finally rode off. She was up front with her father Silence filled the air as they road she liked it that way not having to talk

Jon walked behind most of them, just staying to himself mostly. He would occasionally glance at Remi but there wasn't anything he could do.

Robb had been moving day and night towards kings landing; it was like his life depended on it.

She looked towards her father "should we set camp here in two or less days time we will arrive at kings landing." They were riding non stop days and night without any stops or rest they have been awake for days upon days

Her father looked at her, "we should keep moving, but the men need rest. We can't fight if we're all exhausted. I believe today we should set up camp." He spoke to her

She nodded and looked towards Jon and spoke to him lightly "tell the men to stop here we're setting up camp here for now."

When Jon heard her speak to him he just nodded and turned his head, beginning to tell the men they were stopping for the night and to set up camp, which made the word spread rather quickly as the camp was now just as quickly being set up by all the men.

It took a bit but finally they were all set up. Remi was in the main tent with her father looking over the maps planning out their movements and attack. Her father looked up at her and asked where exactly Robb was. "From what my spy's have told me he should be in king's landing in three days time or even less I have reason to believe that he'll be right behind us"

Jon had finished setting up everything and began walking to the king's tent, he wished to speak with him regarding his brother. When he got to the tent he was stopped by one of the guards, who then turned and walked to the entrance of the tent "your grace, Jon Snow is here to see you." He told Stannis

She looked up at her father and he nodded to allow him to be sent in. Remi stayed looking down at the map to avoid any eye contact between the both of them

Jon walked into the tent upon hearing the approval. He expected remi to be there, he just avoided looking at her. "Your grace." He bowed his head a bit as he looked at the man. "I have a rather unusual request." He said as he walked towards the table with the map on it. He took one of the small pieces of wood carving and placed it on western side of kings landing. "This is where Robb is coming from, it wouldn't be ideal for him to come from any other direction. If he's trying to do this to get at you, let me take some men and launch a small attack on the west end of the city. This would propel him to launch whatever attack Robb has planned. It would leave whatever forces he has in the dirt. There wouldn't be any way for him to get in your way if he's busy fighting the Lannisters and us at the gates. A plus to this plan is when they see my men fighting and Robb's men at the gates they will send more men, leaving where you come in at vulnerable for the taking, you wouldn't have any trouble getting to the iron throne at that point."

She looked up at her father and she could tell that he was thinking about it. She was still on the fence about Jon she wasn't sure if it would be a good idea for him to be here but his plan was good enough "it's a good plan father it should work without there being a problem "

Jon looked at remi for the first time since entering the tent, a somewhat shocked look on his face as she agreed with him. He thought she would turn it down and tell him that she would deal with Robb, But she agreed to it. "Thank you Remi." He said softly.

Her father looked at the boy then at her. As he nodded "you're right, it is a good plan. Get your men together by the morning and we will get it done." Stannis said

As Jon was about to leave the tent she grabbed his arm and brought him close. She leaned in to his ear and whispered "if you manage to bring Robb to me I.. I want to be the one to destroy his life like he did to me twice.."

As he was about to leave he felt her grab his arm, He listened to her words. "I'll give you my answer tonight, meet me at the tree line after sundown." He said as he just left the the tent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.4K 47
"To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing...
29.3K 1.2K 51
Stark OC x Jaime Lannister | Lannister OC x Robert Baratheon | Rosennis Stark was not like her sister Lyanna. She wasn't bold, nor beautiful and nor...
707K 21.8K 181
Daveth Baratheon is the eldest son of King Robert I Baratheon and Queen Cersei Lannister, the only one of four children she bore her lawful husband...
45.9K 1.2K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...