Jon..

Her eyes went over to Robb and went wide but soon that stopped her head went back from Jon's thrusts she went back to letting out even louder sounds the halls filled with her moans she knew he was going to make her release a second time

Robb couldn't believe what he was seeing. He gripped the hilt of the dagger like he was actually going to use it.
Jon smirked down at remi "that's good..let him hear you.." he said as he felt himself getting closer to that release with every thrust. The sounds of her moans surely being heard my most of the knights watch at this point but neither of the two cared, they were indulging in each others bodies and couldn't be happier.

"I can't believe you gave this up Robb..I always thought you were the smartest of us all..I guess I was wrong.." he thrusted one last time into her before pulling out and releasing on her stomach.
As Jon was doing that. Robb walked up behind Jon and stabbed him in the side, missing any organs but seriously injuring him. He kicked Jon off remi and threw the blanket over her before picking her up and walking out of the room with her over his shoulder.

She was in shocked but tried to get Robb off of her "let me go Robb! Let me go you have no right!" She turned her head to look at Jon she screamed out for him and kept trying to get out of Robb's grip

"Shut up remi..you're coming back with me." He wasn't taking no for an answer, not that she had much of a choice in the matter. He threw her on the back of his horse as he jumped up "you won't be seeing him anymore.."
Jon was on the bed, half of his body on the bed the other half hanging off, he hadn't moved since the dagger was plunged into his back.

She tired to throw herself off " you cannot control me. You are not my husband. My husband died. My sweet and loving husband is no more. You lied and betrayed me first you have no right to be upset. Go back to your whore and leave me alone " she kept yelling for Jon but it was no use

Rob rode off, keeping her on the horse as they rode. "SHUT IT!" He yelled. " do you want me to go back in there and finish what I started?" He said in dead calm and serious tone

She was shocked tears went down she didn't say another word for a while until she finally spoke" you don't love me anymore just kill me and move on with your life we will both be miserable if we stay together there's no fixing this"

Robb was looking forward as they had a king journey ahead of them. "I'm not killing you remi...I still love you, like I told you..why would I have come all this way..? If I didn't love you I would have stayed south..I would have built my army up and caught this war on my own, but instead I come all the way up here to find you fucking my brother.."

She rolled her eyes "oh how the tables turned I find you fucking some whore in our tent and now you find me fucking you brother how fitting. You don't actually love me because if you did none of this would have happened "

"You're right, if I would have just loved you none of this would have happened. I didn't choose her in the end, I chose you remi." He was desperate at this point, willing to say anything to try and get her back.
A few men ran inside and saw the body of the dark haired male slumped over on the bed. They rushed over, grabbing him, wrapping him up and taking him to the maester they had at castle black to get him stitched up.

"No you didn't choose me you had no one else to give you heirs so you had to run back to me if she was still here you wouldn't have given me a second thought and you know it in your heart. So no you don't love me your just desperate to have someone give you heir "

"If she is still alive, I will kill her myself for causing the red wedding." He spoke coldly. He lost all love after that incident.
The maester fixed Jon up but it would be a few days before he woke up

She didn't say anything else she stayed silent because she knew If she would keep talking she would say things to hurt him so she decided against that

The journey was mostly silent, except for the horses neighs that would escape its mouth every so often. It took a few days to get back to where his army was residing but they made it in one piece. He picked her up off the horse and took her to a tent, taking the blanket off her as they already had clothes waiting for her.
Jon had left castle black in search of remi. He didn't care of the consequences that come with leaving. He wasn't going to let her be kidnapped and taken just for him to do nothing, even if it was his own brother doing this to her.

She just sat on the tent bed not moving or saying anything she already felt miserable she was worried about Jon she was scared that he was dead she already felt as if she was slowly losing herself

Robb wasn't in the tent anymore, there was a guard outside keeping Watch. Catelyn found her way into the tent and smiled softly at the young girl "Hello Remi..it's been awhile..how're you doing?" She was oblivious to what Robb had done but she wouldn't even be mad at what he had done to Jon, just what he had done to her.

She didn't speak to her she just kept looking at the ground not saying a word. She hoped Jon was alive and okay. She had never wished for anything more than for him to be okay. She was feeling so miserable here and yet no one seem to care about what she wanted.

"What's wrong?" She tilted her head, she had known what Robb had done before but not what he had done now

She was good at giving people the silent treatment all of her life. Whenever her parents did something to get her upset she wouldn't talk to them for weeks and her 'husbands' mother wasn't an exception

There was a small silence before she spoke again "Where have you been..? I was worried sick for you.." she said as she poured a glass of water for the young women

she turned her head away from the women still not speak she wasn't in the mood to play nice not after Robb did

She placed the cup on the table next to the bed. "You can't stay mad at Robb forever...you used to be so in love with him.." she said softly.
Jon was hurting, he could barely keep his eyes open as he road down the kings path to anywhere he could find, he didn't know where he would find her and even if he would find her, he knew Robb wouldn't do anything harmful to her but he still had lingering thoughts that maybe he would.

She finally looked up at her "that love for him is now replaced with hatred.. and I can and will stay mad at him I wish.. i wish he would have stayed dead and never came to find me. I was happy I was free and now he took that away from me once more"

"What Robb did was idiotic..I know..how do you think I felt when Edded came home one day with a child and told me it was someone else's...I resented that child..I still do...but I forgave ed..and I know you can forgive Robb.." she looked at the girl "you may have been happy and free..but you belong with him...you two have been together since you were babes..."

"And that was a mistake on my fathers part to bring me into Robb's like the only good thing about being at winterfell was Jon at least I know in my heart he would never hurt me"

"But Jon did hurt you, He left the night before your wedding to go to the wall. He couldn't even see the biggest day of your life because he wanted to get away from you."

"Because you made him leave! You made his life a living hell he never asked to be born or ask to be Ned bastard but yet you brought that blame onto him I don't blame him from leaving if that meant getting away from the people for torched him all of his life" she stopped talking for a moment before she finally spoke again "I would rather be killed than be here with Robb and bare his children "

"He may have been Ned's bastard, I resented that boy every day. Because I saw the face of someone that came from someone else my husband had eyes for. If I could forgive ned for that..you can forgive Robb for sleeping with someone else, it didn't bring him a child. And why do you care about Jon so much, he's gone and isn't coming back. He's stuck at the wall for the rest of his life."

"And I resent Robb every single day. I wish I never married him. Jon would have never done this to me. Which is why he's the better brother. Now leave me I wish to be alone
Her eyes went a bit wide. She just nodded at the ladies words and walked out of the tent slowly.
Robb was going to walk into the tent as his mother walked out and one of the messengers ran over to Robb and was in a panic. "Your grace...Jon snow has been spotted riding this way.." the messenger said loud enough for remi to hear through the tent.
Robb was infuriated at this message, he didn't even go in the tent. He was going to wait for Jon and finish this, once and for all.