Plot

In the realm of Westeros, Remi Baratheon, the spirited daughter of Stannis Baratheon, was once betrothed to the noble and honorable Robb Stark, the eldest son of Ned Stark. Their union was meant to strengthen the bond between House Baratheon and House Stark. Remi and Robb grew up together, forming a deep connection and shared dreams of a future together. However, fate had other plans in store for them. Robb, burdened by the responsibilities of war and the weight of his duty, found solace in the arms of Talisa, a healer from Volantis. Their forbidden love blossomed amidst the chaos of the War of the Five Kings, leaving Remi heartbroken and betrayed. Tragedy struck when the infamous Red Wedding took place, orchestrated by House Frey and House Bolton, resulting in the brutal deaths of Robb, his mother Catelyn, and many others. Devastated and believing Robb to be dead, Remi was consumed by grief and sought refuge at Castle Black, the home of the Night's Watch. In her darkest hour, seeking solace and purpose, Remi made her way to the desolate Castle Black, the ancient stronghold of the Night's Watch. It was there, amidst the icy winds and haunting tales of the North, that she found herself drawn to Jon Snow, the brooding and enigmatic bastard son of Ned Stark. Both burdened by the weight of their pasts and the secrets they carried, Remi and Jon discovered an understanding in each other's arms. As they spent time together, their bond grew stronger, and love blossomed between them. Remi saw in Jon the same honor and strength that had attracted her to Robb, and Jon found solace in Remi's unwavering support and understanding. And As the days turned into nights, their bond deepened, and love blossomed amidst the cold walls of Castle Black. Remi saw in Jon the same noble qualities that had captivated her heart in Robb - his unwavering honor, his strength in the face of adversity. And Jon, scarred by a lifetime of rejection, found solace and acceptance in the arms of this fierce and compassionate woman. However, their newfound happiness was short-lived. Word reached Castle Black that Robb Stark, against all odds, had survived the Red Wedding. He had rallied loyal supporters and reclaimed his title as the King in the North. Robb, driven by guilt and a desire to make amends, set out to find Remi and bring her back to his side. When Robb arrived at Castle Black, he was shocked to discover that Remi had moved on and fallen in love with Jon. The tension between the three of them was palpable, as Robb struggled with his feelings of betrayal and Remi grappled with conflicting emotions for the two men she once loved. This love triangle ignited a series of intense confrontations, challenging loyalties and testing the bonds of brotherhood. As the war for the Iron Throne raged on, Remi found herself torn between her past and her present, her future. Who will she chose? the man who she first loved but betrayed her? or the man she grew to fall in love with in her times of darkness,  We shall she who she ends up with but for now its still unknown.