Disturbance

damn so many updates//

"Then how can you say he loved me if he willingly put me through that Jon.. I know you and Robb aren't the same but he should have had the same honor as you"
"I don't know what Robb was thinking when he did it...but he probably wasn't thinking with his head.." he held her close as she spoke. She kept looking at him "maybe he was in love with me for a time but then got tired of me I don't know no one knows."
"Remi.." he let go of her. "I'm sorry that happened with Robb..." he looked down as he sat on the bed

"It's alright it's not your fault it had happened it's his you don't need to apologize to me when you've done nothing but help me". He closed his eyes "I do need to apologize for what I asked during our little fun earlier..I shouldn't have asked you was I better than Robb..that was unnecessary.."

"You don't have to apologize for that either it was in our moment nothing to apologize for"

"I don't even want to know the actual answer..because I'm sure it was just heat of the moment you saying what you did.."

"It wasn't just in the heat of the moment Jon I meant every word that I said I wouldn't lie to you"

He fell back on the bed, letting out a soft sigh "I love you remi..." he had finally said those words that he didn't know if he'd ever say to anyone

She was shocked but laid down next to him "and I love you as well Jon. I honestly didn't know if I would ever love some one but you have changed my mind"

A faint smile appearing on his lips as he heard her say those words "I'm glad I could change your mind." He put his arms around her

She set her head down on his chest "and I'm glad you feel the same way as I do for you"

"I've felt this way..since before I left for this place..." he said quietly as he closed his eyes

She lifted her head and looked at him "really" that made her feel horrible he was in love with her while she used to love his brother

He nodded a bit "I know it sounds pathetic...but the reason I left before the wedding..was because I couldn't see the women I loved marrying my brother."

She gave him a sad look "Jon that's not pathetic I'm so sorry. I never knew that you felt like this for so long"

He shook his head "don't be sorry, Remi. You were doing what you wanted to do, you loved Robb. Not me, I can't blame you for your choices."

"Well now my choices are different you have helped me through so much how can I not love you"

"Im glad you came here remi..you truly have made my stay here just that much more enjoyable."

"And you have made my life just that much more enjoyable as well Jon"
He closed his eyes, after a few seconds soft snores could be heard coming from his lips. he was exhausted and it all hit him in that moment. His longer curly hair was in his face as he slept. His pelt was across the room, leaving him in his shirt that had the few holes in it, the scars from earlier still appearing through the holes.

She smile at him laying down next to him holding onto him soon after a while she drifted off to sleep as well

Robb was making good time on his way to castle black, he wasn't stopping even throughout the night. His journey was still a few days away from castle black but he was determined.
Jon woke up super early, the sun had barely come up as he left the room carefully to not wake remi. He took some very early morning watches so he could spend time with remi during the day