over the wall

She couldn't believe him and his works she knew her words hurt him more though and what she's about to say will probably hurt him more "I want a annulment on our marriage Robb"

He shook his head "I won't.." he said as he looked at her not wanting it to end like this. She looked down shaking her head " why? Why must you keep me trapped? Our marriage is ruined with no more real and pure love "

"Jon isn't coming for you Remi...when will you see that.." he looked at her. She turned her back towards him more tears were streaming down her face she didn't want to admit it but he was right Jon wasn't coming was he ." It doesn't matter I want a annulment on our marriage "

"Remi..let me show you I won't leave you like hes doing right now.."

"You already did once what makes you so sure you won't do it again?! You have caused me so much pain already you will probably do it again "

"Why would I do it again?! I don't want to lose you! Why do you think I'm doing this in the first place!?"

"Because that's in your nature you will never be satisfied or happy Just with me you weren't the first time so what makes this time any different you say you don't want to lose me but too late you already have lost me"

"All I want is you remi! I almost watched you die! At that would have been my fault! I couldn't live with myself with what I did to you!"

"But you were just fine when you were having your affair did you ever stop to think how it made me feel how useless and not good enough I felt "

He looked down "I didn't remi...it wasn't even supposed to happen..I wish I could go back and take back everything I did.."

She turned around facing him her face with stained with tears and there was still a lot more coming down " but you can't I felt useless and unwanted and not good enough for you for months I needed you and you betrayed me. You deliberately went behind my back and did the imaginable. And now all of a sudden since she left you, you want me back? Why is it because she doesn't want you anymore so you came back thinking that I still want to do after everything you did to me because you knew I would always come running back to you. Not anymore I'm not a naïve girl anymore I'm not a stark I'm a Baratheon and Baratheon's don't show there enemy's that they are naïve. That was my first mistake with you never again I will never allow myself to be in that situation again with you."

He balled his fist up, angry at himself "everyday I think of what I did..I know what I ruined...I had the perfect marriage..I had the perfect wife...I ruined for some whore who betrayed me in the end...I ruined it all..I did this.." he was about to do something he'd regret and that would probably get him punched by her. He turned his body around to face her "you aren't the same Remi before this happened...you've grown..youre just a beautiful as before tho.." and here it was, he leaned in quickly and kissed her

She was shocked at first not knowing what to do his lips had felt so right it had been forever since the last time she felt him she hesitantly wrapped her arms around his shoulders pulling him deeper into the kiss

Robb put his hands on her lower back as he pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss even more. "Let go back to my tent..." he said through the kisses.

She slowly nodded her head "a..alright " she was scared scared to get hurt again but she had missed him

Robb walked back to his tent with her, it was nice and warm inside his tent. He had missed these moments between them, he vowed to himself he wouldn't hurt her again.

She was nervous she hadn't been like this with Robb in quite some time and if she was being honest with herself she missed it

Robb could tell she was nervous "hey..what's wrong?" He asked while he poured a glass of water for her