Ours is the Fury

Tears welled up in her eyes as she watched the soldiers prepare for battle. The distant sounds of clashing swords and the acrid smell of smoke filled the air. Remi knew that whatever choice she made, it would come with consequences. The war had a way of demanding sacrifices, and she couldn't escape its merciless grip.

Remi's thoughts were interrupted as Renly approached her, concern etched on his face. "Remi, my dear, are you alright?" he asked, his voice filled with worry. She forced a weak smile, though her eyes betrayed her inner turmoil. "I'm as well as can be expected, Uncle. It's just... everything is so different now."

Renly placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I know, my dear. The world has become a harsh and unforgiving place. But you are not alone. You have family who loves you." As Remi and Renly spoke, Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell, Renly's loyal supporters, approached them. Margaery, elegant and poised, regarded Remi with empathy. "Remi, you don't have to face this alone. We're here for you."

Loras, ever the gallant knight, nodded in agreement. "Your family may have turned their backs on you, but you have friends who will stand by your side."Remi felt a surge of gratitude for her uncle and his loyal allies. She had found a new family in them, one that offered support and understanding in her darkest hours.

Meanwhile, in a distant part of the camp, Robb Stark watched the preparations for battle with a heavy heart. His marriage to Remi had been a source of hope and alliance in these trying times, but he had shattered it with his affair with Talisa. Guilt gnawed at him, and he knew he had made a terrible mistake.

Catelyn Stark, his mother, approached him, her eyes filled with sadness and anger. "Robb, you've made a grave error," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "Remi loved you, and you betrayed her." Robb hung his head in shame, unable to meet his mother's gaze. "I know, Mother. I was weak, and I let our family down."

Catelyn's anger softened into sorrow as she reached out to her son. "Robb, we must make amends. We must bring Remi back to our side and try to heal the wounds we've caused."

Robb nodded, his determination renewed. He knew that he had to face the consequences of his actions and fight to win back the woman he loved. The war had changed everything, but perhaps there was still a chance for redemption and reconciliation in the midst of the chaos and uncertainty. It was night fall and the young wolf was determined he swore to his mother that he would set away talisa and bring remi back no matter what,

Robb's steps quickened as he approached the central pavilion, his heart pounding in his chest. He had come so far, and nothing would deter him from seeing Remi, from trying to mend what he had broken. But as he reached the entrance, a powerful hand gripped his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

Renly Baratheon, his eyes filled with anger and frustration, stood before Robb, blocking his path. The once-colorful pavilion now seemed suffocating, and the tension in the air was palpable.Renly Baratheon, his eyes filled with anger and frustration, stood before Robb, blocking his path. The once-colorful pavilion now seemed suffocating, and the tension in the air was palpable. "What do you think you're doing, Robb Stark?" Renly's voice was a low, menacing growl.

Robb's own frustration flared, and he tried to shake off Renly's grip. "This is between me and Remi. I need to see her." but renly didnt move but his gripped tightened on robb "you shall no pass and create more hurt in her heart." Robb Stark's desperation had reached its breaking point as he confronted Renly Baratheon, his voice laced with fury and frustration. The war had changed him, and he was no longer the same young man who had married Remi with dreams of a better future.

"What right do you have to keep me from Remi?" Robb's voice thundered, his eyes locked in a fierce battle of wills with Renly. "I made a terrible mistake, and I need to see her, to explain myself." Renly's rage mirrored Robb's, his anger a blazing fire. "You've done enough, Robb Stark! You don't get to waltz in here and demand anything. You've broken her heart."