Where it all began

Remi Baratheon was the daughter of Stannis. She never truly pictured her like to be like this was here we are but before all of this let's start from the beginning. When she was just a little girl her father sent her to live with the Starks up in the north; she never knew why but that didn't stop her from going. To be honest she liked it up in the north she always liked the snow and coldness it was a lot better than the heat.

She grew close with the stark children there were Robb and Jon, her two closest friends Arya who she would love to spar with Sansa who was quite a lot but she still loved her nonetheless Bran and Rickon who she would often spend her time reading with them. There was a point in her life where she went back to dragon stone to be with her family but that was cut short when she went back to the north and everything changed soon she was set to marry Robb. She didn't mind but she knew he did. Yes they were close but Robb wanted to marry for love and it seemed clear that he didnt love her in that way but still they went on with their duty and wed. When new of the two of them were to be wed it somewhat broke Jon he had always loved her since they were both young but he was just a bastard nothing more he could never give her the life she was meant to have or so he thought .

 Months after the two wed ned stark went off to be the hand of the king and took arya and sansa with him their lady mother thought it would be good for the two young girls but that was short lived when they got news that there father was now a prisoner of jofferys, Robb was angered by this and called the bannermen and soon he was crown king of the north with her as his queen. She wouldn't say it was a loveless marriage she loved him but he didnt love her the way she loved him she saw the way he looked at her and it wasn't the look of love it was the looked of regret, Soon her little happiness was short lived when a stranger came into camp it was a women and by gods was Robb fascinated by her. She was called Talisa. She was a healer from Volantis and soon she found her husband in her arms. That is where it seemed to start.

It was late in the night and Remi just got done with some things all she wanted to do now was be in her tent with her husband. She was getting close when she heard sounds, her stomach dropped. She knew what those sounds were but she didn't want to believe it she couldn't her husband would never do this to her right? Wrong oh how she was wrong she went inside of the tent and found him on top of her. She saw red. She saw the way he looked at her. It was filled with love, the same love that she wanted but yet he was giving it to her. Tears falling down as she kept watching them go at it he was never like that with her never so caring and loving their marriage wasn't even consummated but yet here he was with her. Talisa was the first to see her and she yelled at Robb to get off. He was confused by this but soon looked towards Remi, his eyes widened there she was his wife laying with another woman. He soon got up and tried to get closer to her and she put her hand up. "Don't. Don't come near me" that's all she could say at the moment. 

She was too heartbroken to say anything else to him all she could think about was why, why wasn't she enough for him sure it wasn't a marriage out of love but she thought they could learn to love each other that way but gods was she wrong. She had thought the moments they had shared together meant more to him all the times she was there for him and cared for him. Hells she had known him since he was just a boy but yet here he was in bed with another. He kept trying to get closer to her but she kept backing away " I mean it robb stark if you come any closer you wont like the outcome" she kept looking at him. He looked into her eyes and all he saw was hatred and anger. He couldn't find any love there, that was because she didn't have love for him at that moment, not all she had for this man was hatred. She gave up quite a lot for him with him calling himself "king of the north" causing a lot of problems between her and her family since her father was coming for the throne. She gave him one last look before collecting her things and turning away from him. She needed to leave, she couldnt be here anymore.

He just stood there and he didn't know what to do. Yes he knew she would catch him but seeing her look at him the way that she did he didnt know how to feel in that moment soon she left the tent and he went after her trying to stop whatever she was doing. He got closer to her and yelled " Remi stop whatever this is coming back to the tent we can talk about this" she stopped and turned to him "You want me to stop this? What have i done to make you hurt?! You're the one who laid with another, you're the one to break your vow! You're the one to betray me after I gave up everything for you! So no, I will not go back to the same tent that you have been betraying me time and time again!" she stood there her hand was on her sword she wasn't going to use it on him but sure shit she will threaten it. He didn't step away " Remi what did you expect me to do? This marriage wasn't my choice. I cannot force myself to love you!" he raised his voice at her. She looked down at the ground. " i wish i could say the same thing robb but unfortunately i have fallen in love with you.'' She finally turned away and got onto her horse and she left not knowing where to go. All she knew was that she couldn't stay here, not with him and the women he chose to sleep with.