trapped..

She was completely out cold. Robb's mother suggested that they all leave now since she isn't awake to fight him on it

Robb took her back to the new camp and waited beside her as they make sure she was alright

It looked as if she wouldn't wake up for a few. Soon days Robb's mother said "all the men are ready to leave, they just need your command. It's best if we leave now in case Jon is close by"

Robb nodded and picked remi up and placed her on one of the wagons carefully. Almost losing her made something on him change in the last few hours. He wasn't sure what it was, but he couldn't let her die. He got onto his horse and stayed beside the wagon as they marched to a new location.
Jon was riding for hours. Soon passing out yet again, he was hurt badly but he couldn't let that stop him. This time it did tho, the knights watch had sent some men to get Jon and they found him soon enough passed out on the ground on the kings path. They took him back to castle black and kept him under watch to make sure it wouldn't happen again.

A few days had passed and she had finally woke up she was scared at where she was at first but then looked up and saw Robb then the wagon she was in then soon all of the memories came back to her before she passed out and she knew it was too late to get to Jon

Robb was still next to the wagon as he saw her wake up, his eyes lit up "you're awake!" He said relieved. There was something a bit different about Robb now as he spoke

She was concerned at first he didn't speak to her in anger for the first time it had almost sound like the tone he would used to sound like when they were younger

He pulled his water pouch off his hip and leaned over, extending his arm for her to take it and drink

She was hesitant at first but grabbed it in the end. She knew he wouldn't poison her but it was better to be safe then sorry

He watched her take it and smile "I wouldn't poison you remi, you know that. You've been passed out for days..you're probably dehydrated..and starving.."

She nodded handing it back to him "I'm not hungry but thank you." She looked down at the wagon floor

He nodded as he took the flask of water and put it back on his hip. "Remi..I hope you know..I am truly sorry for how things turned out.."

She didn't answer him she hated how he was acting right now like his old self before everything happened the old self that she fell in love with she knew he was just trying to mess with her head

"Remi..losing you how I lost you hurt...but losing you that way...would've killed me...I know you'll never forgive me for what I did..but let me prove to you that it won't happen again.."

"I can't trust you and I won't.. I don't believe that it won't happen again I know it will and it's just a matter of time before you find a new whore to fuck and throw me aside and when you do I'll be able to get back to Jon"

He sighed "Remi..seeing you laying in that wagon..not knowing if you would wake up has been the scariest days of my life...and I've almost died before.."

"So it only took me maybe dying for you to actually care about losing me lovely"

"You're twisting it remi, you know I cared about you before that."

"Oh yes you care about me so much that you went behind my back broke up our marriage to fuck some whore who you got pregnant by the way and fought so hard to keep by your side instead of your own wife but I'm twisting it"

"I know exactly what I did! You don't have to remind me every second!" He closed his eyes

"Yes I do because you seem to forget that I want nothing to do with you! I don't want to be your queen nor your wife you lost that right in having me and I pray to the old gods and the new that they either take me out of this world or they just take me away from you "