together again?

She nodded and went back to the map staring back down she had a feeling in the pit of her stomach. Everything in her life has lead up to this moment everything had to be perfect it will be perfect

Jon left the tent and went to the tree line early, he was just going to there and wait for her. He sat under a tree sharpening his sword while waiting, hours went by and it was soon dark out and the men had began lighting the lanterns around the camp. Jon was now standing at the tree line, there was no need for a fire as it was rather warm that night.

She was walking towards where Jon was. She was walking rather slow, all this time she was trying to avoid speaking to Jon but now here she was walking to him like all of that hard work didn't matter. She finally made it there standing right in front of him "you wanted me to meet you here."

He sat on the ground as he heard the footsteps approaching him, he smiled when she finally arrived and sheathed his sword and stood up slowly, moving two stumps over for the two to sit on. "I did, after the day you've had you should sit." He said sitting on one of the stumps

She nodded and sat down looking at the floor she didn't like how quite it was. It actually made her way more nervous than she already wants. She could hear the winds and his breathing clearly

He looked at her as he started a small fire, beginning to warm the two a bit. "So let me get this straight, you want me to go into this battle possibly with the chance of dying and capture Robb?" He asked as he wasn't so sure what would happen.

She looked up at him and nodded "that is what I want. All I can ever think about right now is hurting him like he hurt me I want to take everything away from him then end his life. I want revenge Jon and since my father wants me with him at the castle I need you to do this for me"

He looked at her and just listened, he knew how much she wanted this. Robb had hurt her, as had he but he was on her side here. "I understand, but you know he's already had everything taken from him, so just end his life." He then did something he shouldn't have, he reached over and placed his hand over hers. "I know how much you want to do this."

She didn't pull her hand away but kept looking at him "no I wont just end his life.." she stop for a moment then spoke "I want to end his mothers life in front of him I want him to watch me destroy winterfell then and only then will I end him"

Jon's eyes went wide when she spoke of killing their mother. "Remi..don't go down this path..just his life..will you really destroy my home?" He asked softly as he looked into her eyes. "I don't want you to go to sleep every night and have to see what you did every day. It will haunt you, you will never get over watching the life drain from her eyes or watching as you took an entire kingdom..." he sighed softly

She stood up pulling her hand away "it hasn't hunted them when they destroyed me or when they saw the light drain from my eyes. Robb kidnapped me from the safety of you and then proceeded to destroy me once more with his mothers help. And why are you defending her?! She has done nothing for you none of them have. Jon it hasn't been your home for quite some time that place was going to burn either from me or some other person who hates the starks just as much as I do"

He stood up slowly and looked at her and walked close to her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "They have done horrible things..but what have the innocent people in Winterfell done to deserve that? They just want live their lives in peace." He said as he looked at her "I know they haven't..I've been the outcast my entire life, until you showed up. You were the person there for me when they weren't." He then looked at the ground "do it.." he said as he then looked back up at her.

Tears were falling down from her face. With Jon this close she finally broke she hadn't cried since the night she left winterfell and now it came crashing down and she couldn't control them from stopping. Her head went down as she kept crying her heart out. "I-I just want to feel at peace again... and I... and I can't while he still lives and breaths..."