π–πžπ₯𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 π“π‘πž 𝐍...

By sugolara

After a deadly virus leaks all over the world, every country is forced to close down it's borders and airport... More

β•°β”ˆβž€1.
[S1] - Begin
Not Alone
Gone but not forgotten
You belong in this world
Because all life is precious
Musutafu, we'll meet again
Izuku: I'd always thought there be more time
[S2] - During these two weeks
Diopside, like your eyes
For the first time in a long time
Almost complete
Determined to survive, stay alive
Fear
Katsuki: You are going to beat this world
[S3] - Away with you
Three months ago
Slowly withering away
Don't die, not yet
How long before I'm alone
Nothing else to lose
Shoto: Everything you would be will be gone
[S4] - Trouble
For however long that'll be
Searching
The fallen city
Stay who you are
All together
F/n: With you beside me
[S5] - Here
Cruel
Too loud
Back on road
All is lost
Safe in your arms
And so it begins
At stake
Sorry or whatever
Familiar eyes
β•°β”ˆβž€2.
[S6] - A relief
Upcoming trouble
Never to easy
To good for death
Old memories
A stroke of luck
Be aware
Bait
A thump in my heart
Belong to me
One step closer (Towards you)
[S7] - Sorston
Tenderness
Here to stay
The start
Crushed
Reporting to duty
Good morning and goodbye
An end to sorrow, grief & regret
On the move
Confirmation
The world was on fire and no one could save me but 𝘺𝘰𝘢
[S8] - Not who you were
Just you and me
The Plaza
The other side
To be ready
You're here
So long, my dear
Secrets you'll soon share
I wish you nothing but the best
For as long as I live
Goodness and kindness can't survive, at least not in the world I dreamed of

Discard me

75 2 0
By sugolara

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

A moment of silence and then people began to leave. F/n tiredly wiped her eyes with her thumb and let them readjust to the light. Izuku stayed behind to wait as his friends were all heading to Ochaco's place to have dinner. But he noticed she made no effort to move, "Are you not coming?"

F/n shook her head as she pointed behind her, where the church resided, "I think I'm just going to stay here for a bit. You go on ahead."

"Are you sure?" He asked again as he didn't want to leave her alone, "I might go to bed early and from the looks of it, you should too. We're both exhausted."

She looked at him, shaking her head again, "I won't take long, I promise. I'll make sure to come find you."

As much as he wanted to be with her, he understood that she needed to be left alone to deal with her emotions. Just like him, she had her own way of coping. He just wanted them to both be sad together and deal with it. It's what couples do, right?

He placed his palms on her cheeks before giving her a soft kiss on the forehead, "If you need me, you know where to go."

"Goodnight." She kissed his palms before he left. She then made her way to the church, sitting on the stairs as she twirled the flower in her hand. She looked at the ground below, letting her mind drift off.

She should have noticed that the moon had come up and stars were twinkling at her. It wasn't until she heard some shuffling footsteps approaching and bottle clinking together that caught her attention.

Turning the corner, Katsuki waved his arm in the air as he approached her, "Finally! You're damn hard to find! Thought I had to search the entire place for you."

Her eyes shifted away from his face and to the pack of alcohol in his hand. Her brows raised, "What's going on?"

He grinned at her, "Stole this from the food house. It's been gathering dust so I don't think anyone would notice it missing."

She leaned forward and looked back at the ground, the flower in her hand had its petals fall on her shoes. She honestly wasn't in the mood for any company, "Probably the AA meetings they have would miss it."

Katsuki let out a laugh that startled her, "You're funny!"

She didn't mean to be funny, but she was intrigued as she eyed him suspiciously, her pupils roamed his figure and she noticed that he was swaying a bit, "..Are you drunk?"

The blonde took a seat next to her as he smiled, "What-no-are you?"

Seeing him pass her a bottle, she took it as she leaned back in her spot, "How many did you take?"

He shrugged, "Does it matter?"

She cracked the bottle open, "It does if a five foot something gets drunk off of one beer, you lightweight."

Again, he let out a laugh that caused her to strangely smile. Seeing him like this had her heart shifting and she focused on her bottle to get rid of the thought.

She then mentally let out a sigh, her eyes looking at the liquid that swirled in the bottle. Well, in the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to let loose. At least, no one would be suspicious of their behavior...or that's what she would have liked to tell herself as they both came stumbling through the front door. Both loudly shushed each other to be quiet as Izuku was just right upstairs, asleep.

Since Katsuki had closed the door, the living room became dark and it had F/n walking into their couch. Her bare foot had stubbed against the foot of the couch and she fell next to the coffee table, "Ow! Fuck!"

The male behind her laughed as he pointed at her, "You blind now too?! Loser!"

"Dude that actually hurt." She groaned as she used the coffee table to hold herself.

The blonde let out a last laugh as he made his way to the stairs, the girl soon following behind him. When they reached the top, they both heard F/n's room door open and they stayed quiet, not taking another step as they hoped to be invisible.

Unfortunately, Izuku eyed them, his brows furrowed as the moonlight helped him see. Seeing F/n frozen in place had him confused as he whispered, "What are you guys doing?"

The drunks did not utter a word as they hoped that Izuku would leave. The action only caused Izuku to be even more confused, but he got his answer when Katsuki could no longer hold his weight and fell, stumbling into the girl's back. Thankfully, she was able to catch herself on the railings.

Seeing their swaying figure caused Izuku to cross his arms and glare at them, yelling in a whispering tone, "Are you insane?! It's the end of the world and you two thought it'd be great to get drunk?!"

F/n pursed her lips, "Were not drunk."

He looked behind her, "Really? Then why is Kacchan passed out and with a bottle in his hands no less?"

She eyed the blonde before looking back at him, "What can I say, he is a workaholic."

She chuckled at her joke but Izuku was not impressed, "I'm not an idiot, F/n."

She used the railings to help her get to him, where she then shook her head and whispered, "No, no. Of course not, honey. I would never, ever think of you as an idiot. I love you. I just need some sleep."

If it were in a different circumstance, he would have blushed and been gooey but considering the situation, he refrained from doing so and instead grabbed the doorknob, giving the girl one last look, "Yeah? Well you can sleep out here!"

The impact of the wind caused her to fall forward. She groaned when she hit the floor and instead of getting up, she patted the bedroom door and let her eyes shut, "Okay...I'll just go to sleep...here."

A bit of drool slid from the corner of her mouth as she continued to sleep on the uncomfortable floor. She can feel a headache forming and the sun shining in her eyes did not help. She turned to back as she let out a groan from her back popping, her eyes still closed.

Maybe she should tell Izuku to make something for her. His cooking—as well as Katsuki's—always put her in a good mood.

However, it seemed like today had different plans for her as she jolted upwards when water had been splash on her, "What the fuck?!"

Crouched in front of her, Izuku placed the cup next to his feet before grabbing another one, a smile that wasn't meant to be kind was on his face as he looked at her, "Good morning, honey. Sleep well?"

"Wha-" He didn't give her a chance to speak as he once again threw the water on her and watched as she placed her hands on her face to protect herself.

"What's that? You didn't? Oh, honey, why not?" He sarcastically said as he picked up another cup and quickly threw it at her causing her to wipe it away.

"What the hell, Izuku?! Knock it off!" She said as she used her sleeves though seeing him pick up another cup she glared at him, accusingly pointing her finger at him, "Don't. You. Dare."

He mimicked her action and without warning, he bitterly smiled as he threw the water one last time, "Breakfast is ready."

She took in a breath as she blinked to get the water out of her eyes and used her already wet hands to wipe underneath her eyelids. She then glared at Izuku's back and it seemed he felt it as he turned to look at her. "I won't hesitate to throw another one."

She rolled her eyes to the side and upon hearing his retreating footsteps she mumbled, "Little shit."

"I heard that!" She flinched as she made her way to Katsuki room. It seems Izuku had done the same to him and it did not work as Katsuki was still asleep, in a starfish pose and his form drenched.

She grabbed his pillow before hitting him, "Wake up. I got in trouble because of you."

He grumbled as he rolled onto his stomach, "S'not ...my problem."

"Get up, we have work." She squinted at him before leaving his room and entered hers where she changed and then headed to the kitchen.

Seeing Izuku reading on the kitchen counter, she walked to him and gave him a short kiss on the side of his head as before grabbing breakfast, "You leaving today?"

The male didn't answer, instead continuing to read his book. She munched on her toast, her eyes never leaving him and she knew her state was making him uncomfortable as a faint blush could be seen on his cheeks, "No?"

When the blonde came walking, she finished her toast and headed for the front door, "Good talk."

He ignored Izuku and grabbed coffee, his hands shook and his brows furrowed. Anger could be building up but most of all, sadness. He didn't mean to walk in on her giving his childhood friend a kiss. He had quickly taken a step back to where he couldn't be seen as he swore he could feel his heart shatter.

What exactly happened during the days he was gone?

How could she just easily accept his feelings instead of his?

He refused to let his eyes brim with tears and instead took a quiet deep breath and looked at the cup with liquid in his hand. The brown liquid reflected his figure and despite it not being a good look, he could barely see himself.

He was nineteen, not that fifteen year old boy he was so of course over the years he's matured and he's gotten better with his anger issues and no longer needed to compare himself to him. All he needs to do is take some deep breaths, think of stuff that brings him peace and reflect.

And reflecting on F/n was on his mind. What happens, happens and she choosing him is nothing Katsuki can do about it. He might be hurting, but he can't magically change her perspective, despite how badly he wished he could.

He had to think on the bright side, and on the bright side, at least he knows Izuku is a good hearted guy so she would be okay with him, but he can't really say the same for him.

So with his heart aching, he locked his feelings and pushed it to the side where it would be left discarded and the only one who would know of his said feelings would be the boy he spent his entire life with.

"Are you okay?" Izuku concerningly asked as he eyed Katsuki back, "You've been standing there for a couple minutes."

Slowly, Katsuki turned around, his usual glare had returned as he did not want Izuku to see his troubles, "I have this fucking headache forming. Shit's pissing me off."

Izuku rolled his eyes as he closed his book, "You know, if you plan on drinking, maybe think of the consequences you'll receive after. And don't get F/n drunk as well." He then mumbled, "It's a miracle she isn't one of those aggressive drunkards."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Katsuki sipped his coffee as he also rolled his eyes, "Anyways, don't you and Pink Cheeks and those other extras have work?"

He stood up from his chair, "Yeah. We're heading out soon, but just for a while. We should return today. I'm assuming you guys are taking a break, right?"

He nodded, his ruby eyes glancing at him then at the cup, "Not that I care, but where's F/n?"

The freckle male lips pursed as he blinked a couple times before responding, "Why?"

"Because that's none of your damn business! Damn!" The blonde then strode away to the front door, "I'll just look for her myself!"

The door slammed shut, leaving Izuku to feel jealousy in him. But of course, he reassured himself that everything was good and he had confidence in their relationship. F/n wouldn't just go do something drastic, after all.

"What do you think you're doing?" F/n's eyes hardened as she saw Eijiro in Hanta's room, rummaging through his drawers.

The male had jumped from how quiet she entered. He gave her an apologetic look, stepping away from the nightstand, "Sorry, I..was just looking for something to remember Hanta by. I have this box where I have stuff from previous friends. I just wanted to find something of his...so he knows we're still with him."

"Oh." She lets her brows rest and takes a step in, "Wow. I didn't think about that. Sorry.

The male gave her a smile and a shake of head, "It's fine."

She pointed behind her, "I hope you don't mind I'm here. Denki let me in."

He waved his hand, "That's totally fine! Are you here to grab something?"

"No, I just..." She looked around uncomfortably, "I'm just here..."

He understood what she was trying to say as the look on her face was evident. Dismissing her how tired she appeared, he reached into his pocket where he pulled out something he was sure she would like.

Hopefully, as he handed it to her, she would feel comforted. He offered her a warm smile, "I found this in his junk drawer, underneath used up batteries and ripped manga's."

Before Eijiro left, he placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'm sure he knows that it wasn't your fault."

Her thumb had pressed tightly against the picture, leaving the edge dented. She blinked as her eyes widened. It was Hanta's seventh birthday and they both wore ugly party hats. Icing of cakes were both on their faces as he had latched himself on her back with a wide smile all the while she looked angry, her hands were crossed across her chest.

She remembered the day like it was just yesterday and the more she looked at it, she wanted to sob. She placed her left hand over her eyes as she took in a deep breath through her nose, the breath sounding like sniffle.

Her lashes fluttered against her fingers as she could feel a few droplets on her lids. She then let her hand glide over to her mouth as she stared at the window.

And here she thought Hanta would be nothing but a lost memory. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 69 22
"I can't see anything." "Can you see me?" "Yes." β˜†β€’β˜†β€’β˜†β€’β˜†β€’β˜† Loosely based on the chapter from my one-shot book. The story is set in second year so th...
89.4K 2.2K 20
why fuck reality when you can just fuck with your fantasies ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)α•— . . . . . β„’completed: 16/06/2020
573K 26.7K 40
[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you were the equivalent to a god, so why were y...
161K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...