Sekiruuyetei: Book of Concept...

Galing kay RageRevan

A boy who once walked the path of heroism, now after being humiliated and ignored for his deeds, choses to wa... Higit pa

Prologue: Having Enough
Chapter 1: Unbearable Truth
Chapter 2: The Fall of an Ice Mage
Chapter 3: Roses of the Underworld
Chapter 4: Fall of Grigori
Chapter 5: Reality Check
Chapter 6: New Allies, New Enemies
Chapter 7: Broken Pride
Chapter 8: Play My Game
Chapter 9: Adjusting to a Normal Life
Chapter 10: Factions Situation
Chapter 11: War against a False Hero
Chapter 12: Demise of a False Hero
Chapter 13: Peaceful Resolutions
Chapter 14: Double Demise
Chapter 15: Chaos in Kuoh Academy
Chapter 16: Calm and Tranquility.
Chapter 17: Unknown Suffering
Chapter 18: Assault on the Pendragon Mansion
Chapter 19: Aggressive Negotiations
Chapter 20: Reunion of a Vampire with a Dragon
Chapter 21: Party Crashing
Chapter 22: Fall of a Symbol
Chapter 23: Relaxation Time
Chapter 24: Preparation for the Assault
Chapter 25: Fall of Heaven
Chapter 26: Time for Pleasure (18+)
Chapter 27: The God Tribe
Chapter 28: Relationship by Bonds
Chapter 29: The Darkest Night
Chapter 30: Divine Destruction
Chapter 31: Fortuitous Endeavors
Alternate One-Shot: Ending the Factions Permanently
Chapter 32: Claiming the Divinity (18+)
Chapter 33: Dual-Side Developments
Chapter 34: Beginning of the Finale
Chapter 35: Preparation for the Norse Assault
Chapter 36: Ragnarök
Chapter 37: Hopeful Times
Chapter 38: Dealing with the Dog
Chapter 39: Fall of Olympus
Chapter 40: Shiva's Choice
Chapter 41: Vampiric Exorcism
Chapter 42: Shinto Destruction.
Chapter 43: Fall of the Supernatural (Season Finale)
Epilogue: No More Supernatural

Some Facts about Conceptual Records

1.2K 35 30
Galing kay RageRevan

Hey everyone! 

RageRevan here, and I would like to share some facts about Conceptual Records, on how things became the way they are and why did I make the story, and for what reason did I make this FanFic. 

1) The story was inspired by this Fanfic, which was |...Sekiryuutei Ultimate...|, a spanish story done by a fellow spanish author deztra320. It is a HighSchool DXD and Ben 10 crossover. I couldn't read it without knowledge of spanish, so if you do want to read, I would recommend using a Google Translate. 

2) The story would have been completely different had it not been the suggestions and requests of a particular reader. Special Thanks to Shubh030201 for that one. 

3) One of the changes that was considered to this story was on how Sleeper Agents were supposed to be. Characters like Artemis, Gondul and Elizabeth for instance would have been much different than they were supposed to be. Sleeper Agents were also going to be love interests but this idea was scrapped, since the reasons were pretty obvious. 

4) Secondly, Sleeper Agents were going to be similar to be on how they were similar to Corrodium infected individual. They were going to be having their memories, personalities and nature completely altered. But again, this was completely scrapped and changed. An earlier reference to this was Elizabeth's induction into the army. 

5) Several characters were to be considered for the story, but they were scrapped due to having not much part or role in the story, or not given much thought into them. 

Here are the following characters:

a) Krul Tepes: A vampire pureblood that was supposed to play an antagonistic role before being turned into a sleeper agent and eventually a love interest of Issei, similar to Artemis. She was known to be arrogant and like most pure blooded vampires, looking down upon humanity, but she will be changed and become a better person.

b) Flare Arlgrande Jioral: A pureblooded devil that was supposed to be a sleeper agent, and remain as such. She was supposed to appear alongside the Female Pureblooded devils alongside Mio, Stella, Iryuka, Quinella, Charlotte, Claire and Miyuki. In terms of personality, she was meant to be similar to her version in Redo of Healer, but much toned down. She would remain a sleeper agent and remain as such, similar to Yasaka and all. 

c) Freya Arlgrande Jioral: The twin sister of Freya, she was naive and kind hearted as opposed to her twin. She was meant to be a love interest of Issei, but was also scrapped. She would develop in a different manner, where she will realise what kind of a person her twin is and will want nothing to do with him. 

d) Maria Naruse: A succubus servant of the Naruse Family. She was a good friend of Mio Naruse and would have sensed her and her twin being a sleeper agent. She would try to tell someone about it, primarily one of her close friends, who would be Latia, but this would backfire since Issei was around and he decided to deal with her. Even she was scrapped, at the very end of developing the Naruse Clan. 

e) Sailor Scouts: These scouts served the Gods and Goddess of the pantheons and would have been the original Power Source for the Death Star. Yes, they would be captured and have their memories wiped out similar to any Sleeper Agents, they were supposed to have an entire Arc dedicated to capturing and dealing with them, but they weren't considered at the end, since the Malebranche replaced them. 

f) Darth Revan or simply Revan: A creation of Issei that would have appeared as an ally to assist the Droid Faction in conquering the Factions and would have been an powerful adversary for the Factions, on par with Malak at his full power, but he was not considered due to having too many generals. 

g) Darth Nihilus or simply Nihilus: Another creation of Issei that would have appeared as an ally, he would have also helped the Droid Faction conquer the Factions. Unlike Revan who would have dialogue, Nihilus would speak in a different language, and his words wouldn't be able to be deciphered by anyone except Issei. He would be the most prominent user of the Life Drain ability and can wipe out entire armies with the ability. 

6) There was actual plans for bringing in other Factions like the Celtic, Irish, Fairy and even Mayan pantheons to name a few which would be assisting the Factions against the Droid Faction, but I saw that there was no reason to bring them up this late in the story. Let me know if I should have brought them or not.

7) There was a planned crossover that was supposed to happen between this Issei and Jaune Nightwalker from RWBY: From Weakest to Worlds strongest. Additionally, Jaune Nightwalker was supposed to be the Jaune of this Issei's universe. 

8) Some characters were supposed to remain dead and were having a completely different role. For instance, the Fate of the Rihavein Family was completely different, both parents were planned to die by the hands of La Folia who would have been broken by Malak instead of all three of them willingly working with Issei. A reference was mentioned when Issei wanted to wipe them all out. 

9) An additional Arc that I had thought of doing was related to this character, Aliceliese Lou Nebulis IX. She would have played a major role in the story as well. 

10) Shiva and Indra were going to have a very very different role to their characters. Shiva was supposed to be aggressive and vindictive towards Issei like many of those from the Original. While Indra was supposed to be arrogant and contradicting, he would have taken the role of Ajuka during his fight against him in the party, where he would end up being killed, making many really fear Issei even more than how they feared Ajuka. 

11) This Issei was supposed to be a much damper version of Lord Dracon, where he would eventually rule the Supernatural Factions with an Iron Fist, especially if Shiva and Indra being the way they are. Additionally, if the other Factions get involved and refused to change, he would have no choice but to rule them with an Iron Fist. 

Any questions you all have relating to anything, please let me know in the comments, I am open to answer anything. 

Please let me know what you think, and I will catch y'all later

PEACE!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.9K 400 15
After being berated and broken by the ORC, Issei Hyoudou leaves the club room filled with unhinged emotions. Upon stepping through an unknown portal...
13.8K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
10.5K 218 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...
66.5K 243 18
Ikki in Highschool DxD hero