And Still S2 | Rhea Ripley...

By HJaneRipley

THIS IS SEASON 2, if you have not read season 1, i extremely recommend you do, as things will not make sense... More

1 | Egomaniacs & Pinky Promises
2 | Choking & Churros
3 | Bad Dates & DM's
4 | Flochet & Fucking Around
5 | Disconnected & Stubborn
6 | Preciosa & Stupidity
7 | Jade & Ruin
8 | Deja Vu & Hurt
9 | X's & Psychos
10 | Privileges & Funerals
11 | Great Sex & Steel Chairs
12 | Concussions & Group Chats
13 | Sexting & Flo Is Always On Top
14 | Self-Care & Compliments
15 | Want & Care
16 | Love & Stories
17 | Past Lovers & Brats
18 | Rage Incarnate & Manhandle Slams
19 | Corruption & Built For Missionary
20 | Blondes & Latina Heats
21 | Mami Time & Ex's
22 | Bite, Chew, Spit & Mine
23 | Disgust & Dedications
24 | Snitches & 7 out of 28
25 | Unsatisfied & 12 out of 28
26 | Too Spicy & 17 out of 28
27 | Trust & 28 out of 28
28 | Drugs & Nothing
29 | Vacate & Suffocate
30 | Accomplishments & Her
31 | FOMO & Foursomes
32 | Love & Good Mornings
33 | Scraps & Inexperience
34 | Threats & Boyfriends
35 | Slaps & Heart Attacks
36 | Stubborn & Louder
37 | Apologies & Piercings
39 | Neglect & Bandanas
40 | Rallies & Break(er)
41| Band-Aids & Vanilla
42 | PT's & Dying
43 | Kings & Bitches
44 | Girls & Fetishes
45 | Drunk & Even
46 | Amor & Crazy
47 | Cute & Compensating
48 | Demons & Hard-Ons
49 | Daddy's & Lilacs
50 | Regret & Counting
51 | Blessing & Familiar
52 | Polaroids & Vulnerabilities
53 | Mistakes & Us
54 | Sanity & Safety
55 | Revenge & Overbearing
56 | Victim & Anxiety
57 | Pointless & Worthy
58 | Love & Blood
59 | Silk & Leather
60 | Heal & Grow
61 | Lesbian & Badass
62 | Face & Checks
63 | Scary & Nasty
64 | Birthday & Desperate
65 | Colour & Ride
66 | Sit & Enjoy
67 | Suck & Swallow
68 | Always & Still

38 | Revenge Tour & Secrets

1.4K 65 156
By HJaneRipley

FLORENCE

I was rubbing Luna sweetly over her ears as Barry charged onto the bed, knocking Luna over.

Little menace. Just like his mom who was currently in the bathroom. Promising to be less than 1 minute, and it's been over 1 minute. I think she went to check on Ryan.

I noticed scratchy noises beside me, and looked down curiously.

Oh my god!

Bella!

Clawing because she wanted to come up. She's far too small to get up just yet.

"I'm so sorry, Bella. I forgot you're so little." I reached down to carefully bring her up, and she immediately got bouldered over by Barry who got the zoomies and started running around the bed.

It was way too early for this.

Rhea surprised me when she strolled in casually, stopping to look at me and then the dogs going crazy. "Mghmghremhr." She grumbled and flopped down beside me and rubbed her eyes. She grabbed me around the waist and rested on my breasts, ignoring the dogs.

"What was that?" I giggled and rubbed her soft hair, pushing it back.

She was so pretty, she had no idea.

"Mhmmmoohrmrg." She grumbled again.

"Did you say 'good morning my beautiful wife, what would you like to do today?' Is that what you said?" I smiled.

She looked up at me, and then grunted when Barry fell into her shoulder. "Barry!" She shouted and he immediately stopped running, all the dogs scattering after being yelled at. Belly even bounced off the bed, which scared me, but she was fine.

"They're just excited." I say sadly.

"I'm not excited." She replied.

"I can tell." I countered.

She opened her eyes and moved over me, shuffling down and pulling my shirt up to inspect my jewellery pierced belly. "Does it feel ok?" She asked gently.

"I think so. Does it look ok?" I ask.

Rhea kissed beside it. "It looks so fucking hot, Flo." She now smiled, seemingly awake all of a sudden. "I love it."

I smiled happily, feeling beautiful like she says I am. "I wondered if you'd hate it."

"The belly is ok." She said, looking up at me. "Nipples... No. face. No. Anywhere else... Fuck no."

"But you have your nipples and your face all done. Your tongues done too." I point out.

"Mhm." Rhea kissed my stomach again. "You love my tongue, don't you?" She licked up my stomach.

Yeah, I loved that piercing.

"What about a-" I stumbled a little over my words. "One between my legs." I say quietly.

Rhea looked at me like I was silly. "No, that's horrible."

Out of curiosity, I asked. "Have you ever been with anyone who has that done?"

Rhea rubbed her face and thought. "Don't think so."

"Don't think so?" I scoff. "Surely you'd remember? I feel like it's a big and unique thing."

Rhea shrugged. "I didn't pay that close attention to anyone." She kissed my stomach again. "But you... I reckon I could remember every single freckle you have on your body."

My stomach clenched and my heart melted. I loved sweet and soft Rhea of a morning.

Curiously still snapped at me. "Have you ever felt more-"

Rhea breathed out. "Why are you asking so many questions?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, I wanna know."

"What do you wanna know?"

I thought about my question and changed it, probably because this is the only question she'll let me ask about this. "How many girls have you been with?"

Rhea tilted her head slightly, wondering why I would even want to know. "Take a guess." She said.

Oh no. "Um..." I had no idea. "10?" I said unsurely. "More...?"

Rhea softly smiled. "I have no idea how many but it's gotta be more than that."

Oh.

I tweaked my lips. "Well count them."

Rhea rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't even remember, there's no point."

Fine...

More than 10? Could she have been with like 30 different women? That's so many... So many women to-

"Flo." Rhea snapped. "Stop thinking about it."'she eyed down my face nervously I think. "You've been with what... four or so people?"

It surprised me that she asked that.

"Six." I corrected.

Rheas eyebrows raised and she sat up more. "Six? I didn't know my wife was a disgusting little wh-"

"Rhea." I cut her off.

She smirked. "Tell me who I'm missing then. I'd love to know who you've slept with." She said it with so much sarcasm in her voice.

"Well. There's you." I smiled and she nodded once. "Trevor." She rolled her eyes at that. "Carmelo." She rolled her eyes again. "Aaron in high school, he was my first time." Rhea blinked but listened.

"And who was the other one?" She asked carefully.

"A woman." I said.

"Mhm." Rhea whispered, wanting me to continue.

"It was around college I think. The first woman I'd ever slept with."

"Who's that?" She asked like she would stalk and hunt this innocent woman.

"Her name was Cami." I said.

"Cami. What sort name is Cami?" She insulted.

"Oh, just because she beat you to it." I played back.

"Oh did she?" Rhea came over to top me. "Beat me to what? Eating your sweet pussy out? Did she get to taste you?"

I shrugged softly. "I actually don't remember too much about it."

"Why?" Rhea looked at me skeptically.

"I was nervous." I shrugged. "It was scary. All I remember from that experience was her saying that I should have moaned more."

Rhea looked disgusted at me. "It's not your job to moan, Flo. She obviously didn't do a good job at fucking you. Was she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah." I whispered. "There's a reason we didn't last too long after that."

"Mhm." Rhea hummed. "Tell me... Did you touch Cami, Flo?"

"Probably. I really don't remember, I was so nervous."

"You didn't seem nervous that first time with me? If you've only done it once before, you seemed like you'd done it with a woman many times. Plus, i am pretty fucking intimidating." She said.

I shrugged. "I felt... Safe."

"Cami didn't make you feel safe?" She felt a bit  annoyed hearing that.

"It was college." I scoffed. "Pretty sure my roommate was asleep beside us. I did not feel very comfortable."

"Alright." Rhea started to get off me. "Forget Cami. You have a whole wife who needs you in the shower in 2 minutes."

I leaned on my side to look at her. I grinned. "Im proud of you."

"Why?" She asked confused.

"We just had a conversation about past relationships and you didn't yell or storm off." I point out.

Rhea shrugged. "I really didn't want to hear it, but I wanna know everything about you."

"You do."

"I'm getting there..." she softly dragged me up to stand. "I think I need to recount all those freckles to make sure." She smiled as she led us to the bathroom.

DOMINIK

Nipple.

Piercings.

Rosa was currently pulling a shirt on. It was tight. She was braless too because apparently she couldn't wear one. Her nipples were just poking through now.

Her pierced nipples.

Her very hot pierced nipples.

"Dom..." Rosa whispered, suddenly grabbing my attention away from her breasts like some weirdo.

"Sorry." I rubbed over my face.

Rosa smiled to herself, and she come over onto the bed and began crawling up, lowering her chin up my thigh, teasing me with her mouth so close to my cock. Up my bare stomach and to my chest, coming eventually to my face.

Now I was rock hard.

"Si quieres jugar, Dom. Solo pregunta." Rosa whispered sultry.
If you wanna play, Dom. Just ask.

God.

I held her face. "You're very intense you know."

"Intense bad?" She checked.

"Intense you make me rock hard all the time." I clarified.

Rosa smirked as she melted in, catching me in a deep kiss. The second kiss was deeper. Wetter. She straddled me harder.

Suddenly I had this insane urge to just bury myself inside her. Fuck.

I wrapped my hands through her hair and kissed her back with purposea

Rosa gasped a little and broke off my lips. Unfortunately. But I was worried until she started talking. "I have a secret... That I wanna tell you, but I really can't." She admitted.

"Well you have to tell me now. You can't just say that." I chuckle, trying to ease the boner that was still very present between us.

Rosa shrugged unsure. "You can't say anything, though."

"Just give me a hint, and I'll try and guess. Then, you didn't tell me." I say. I'm curious to what she wanted to say.

"Alright..." she whispered still unsure. "It involves Damien, Ellie, Flo and Rhea." She confessed.

Um.

What?

"They all fucked?" I asked in disbelief.

Rosa scoffed. "What? No!" She laughed. Then shrugged and whispered underneath her breath. "But they might as well have."

"What?!" I nearly shouted and sat up, Rosa rolled off to lie beside me. "What happened? What did they do?"

Rosas cheeks turned red, but she answered me. "They had sex in the same room. Just a few feet away from each-other."

My mouth opened. "Are you serious?"

Rosa nodded. "That's what Flo and Ellie told me."

I shook my head. "What a bunch of horndogs. I could see them wanting a foursome or something... They're all freaky like that-" I stopped talking when I noticed Rosa looked away. Cheeks still red. Toes twitching.

Did she?

"There's something else." I say. "Spit it out."

Rosa shrugged, and rolled on her stomach beside me. "Well..."

I waited for her to seemingly gain the courage.

"You don't think it's a little hot?" She finally asked. Sharing partners? Watching your girlfriend with another woman?"

Was she being serious right now?

I didn't know what to even say. "If it's Rhea then no."

Rosa rolled her eyes. "Not Rhea. Not Flo. They'd never." Her eyes sparked. "But Ellie..."

Ellie and Damien?

Wait.

Wait.

I moved in closer. "Are you trying to tell me you want to have a foursome with Ellie and Damien?"

Rosa hesitated to answer, then eventually slowly nodded once. "Only if that's something you and everyone else would be comfortable with."

Well.

Shit.

"Why do you want one?" I was curious. "For Ellie? I didn't know you liked women?"

Rosa shrugged. "I don't know. I definitely think she's attractive. Damien of course too. I just- I think it's hot to have threesomes and stuff." I think she saw my hesitation and grabbed my arm. "If you aren't comfortable with anything like that, Dom. Just say and I'll forget it. I don't think it's hotter than you."

Oh thanks.

"I haven't really thought about it before." I confess. "I can definitely- I can ask Damien and see what he reckons."

"You're gonna ask Damien?" She chuckled. "I was thinking a better way would be for me to ask Ellie."

"Oh, yeah." I start. "That's probably less awkward and-"

"But you go." Rosa encouraged me and smiled. "You ask Damien and let me know, Dom. It's all up to you, I don't care either way." And she gave me the sweetest and most beautiful smile before kissing my temple and standing up again.

FLORENCE

I watched from the kitchen as Rhea was slowly and surely falling asleep on the couch.

Ryan also asleep in her free arm. The dogs curled up on every side of her.

She looked exhausted and so sweet. Her head was slowly rolling back as sleep overtook her. Finally, she just relaxed her head fully back, falling asleep.

I went back to making our lunch, making sure to pile Rheas plate higher. She had to eat to heal. That's what she told me when I was hurt anyway.

I turned around and opened the drive, shutting it and then flinched when this flash happened outside the kitchen window.

What the-

I looked out there but didn't see anything.

I put the can down and slowly walked to the window, looking outside and seeing absolutely nothing.

Just a glare from the sun I guess.

I kept making lunch and decided I now had to wake Rhea up.

RHEA

Napping wasn't on my agenda today.

Neither was Flo making me lunch.

I was hurt but I still liked to look after her as best as I could. When she got up to get a drink, I put some of my food on her plate, noticing she gave me more.

She still needed it more than me.

When she came back, she sat beside me and we both immediately looking at my buzzing phone.

I picked it up and we both read it.

THE CUNTMENT DAY ⚖️

Damien: Why the hell is Liv Morgan messaging me and Ellie?

Damien: She said Rhea and Flo are hiding something from us.

Dom: Oh what?

Damien: What the hell is happening? Rhea?

I looked to Flo.

"The video..." she whispered. She rubbed her chin uncomfortably, which I absolutely hated.

I completely forgot about that shit.

Liv had a video of Damien and Ellie having sex at work.

Why did they have to have sex everywhere?

Who am I to talk?

But what the fuck did Liv want? What did she want with Flo to threaten that video... I didn't even fucking ask her.

My phone buzzed again, distracting me.

Unknown: This revenge tour is sweet 😘

Unknown: Watch me 😘

I looked again to Flo who looked at me, going to say something-

But knocks at the door interrupted her.

I immediately stood up, wondering who the hell was here. Flo was on my tail.

Glancing over my shoulder as I opened the door.

A man dressed in a navy suit was standing there. Holding papers and a formals bag over his shoulder. He looked professional and out of place.

So why the hell was he at my door.

"Florence? Rhea?" This man asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, who are you?" I put an arm around Flos waist.

"My name is Paul and I'm with Child Protective Services. I really need to speak with you two."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 140 20
Y/n Devon (known as Raven)has been Tag-team partners with Bianca Blair for 2 years trying to get the Women's Tag Team Championship. When one day Y/n...
19K 606 39
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...
29.8K 783 27
A young woman is caught deep in an abusive marriage. It isn't until an unlikely hero crosses her path that she finds hope for her life. ------- A/N: ...
95.7K 3.7K 37
Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has no direction. Living day by day and takin...