26 | Too Spicy & 17 out of 28

FLORENCE 😅

I totally should just leave her be.

I totally should listen to my wife who is going to be very upset with me, and either cancel or up my orgasms left.

I totally should think about Ryan instead.

But I hated her.

With a deep passion, I hated her, like I've never felt this amount of anger for a person. It was new for me, and new apparently had me fighting people.

I went towards her-

Until large arms scooped me up from behind and dragged me away to the side and into a dressing room. "Hey! Who-" I turned around and glared at Damien. "I was in the middle of something." I looked at the hand he still had on my arm, like he didn't trust me.

"Something that you shouldn't be doing. Would Rhea appreciate it?" Damien said like a father to me.

"She wasn't going to-"

"She wasn't going to find out?" He chuckled in disbelief. "When she saw you a mess and Liv seeing Rosa, I think she'd quickly find out."

"So I can take her?" I ask, because that's all I got from that. Damien rolled his eyes, still not letting go of me. "Let me go." I said nicely.

"If you promise to walk the other way and leave it."

Hm. "Fine." I whispered.

Damien softly let me go. I turned around and went for it. What a silly-

He pulled me back roughly. "Damien!" I nearly shouted at him? Wailing my limbs. "Come on, let me go! I want-"

Rhea came into view at the doorframe, concern etched over her face as she looked between us. Now extremely still.

If Damien was my father, then Rhea was somehow both of ours' mother. That's what it felt like anyway...

Damien very swiftly let me go and Rhea focused his glare at him. "Why the fuck are you holding her?" She snapped and stepped in the room.

I looked at Damien, daring him not to say a word.

"She was-" he started, and looked at me, giving me a sorry look. "She was going for Liv."

"Is she still out there?" I asked, and that caused her entire attention to be zeroed in on me.

Damien flew past my shoulder and past Rhea, out of the room completely.

"How's your shoulder?" I tried to ask but felt like it was barely audible from the thickness of the air right now.

Rhea looked extremely angry. She closed her eyes in frustration briefly, and then she slammed the door shut behind her. Making me flinch.

Shit.

DOMINIK 🌚

I found Rosa pretty quickly after the show, and she told me she had to go back to the bar for work tomorrow night. "I'll be there the whole time." I assured her. "Can you tell Reggie, too? Can he kick Braun out if he tries to come in?"

Rosa shrugged. "I doubt it, he's not very nice like that."

"Look, I'll bring a few of the guys too. We'll be there for you." I said.

"My whole shift?" She asked.

"The whole shift." I finished. Then I stood up straighter. "Do you wanna stay in my hotel room tonight?"