43 | Kings & Bitches

FLORENCE

I pulled into the drive and went inside, quickly tidying up as I waited for Rhea to get back from picking Ryan up.

When she got back with a sleepy Ryan, she spoke roughly to me walking past. "Eat something, Flo. You'll need it."

She was all talk lately. "Yes, mami." I turned away to hide my smile and snarky little face.

I heard and basically felt her staring at me, then eventually walk down to Ryan's room, tucking him in.

When she come back out, she lent on the kitchen counter, watching me spoon some oats into my mouth. "You're eating like your weeks worth of sugar in that." She eventually pointed out.

"It's the only way I'll eat the oats." I say, looking at the oats covered in sweet fruits, syrups and a sprinkle of even more sugar. "I like it like this."

Rhea moved and opened the cupboard "At least get some more protein in." She put out her boring protein powder for me to use.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, mami." I smiled to myself and opened the protein box, reaching in to find the scoop and-

Rhea was just glaring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently and kept scooping.

"I'm just seeing how far you wanna take this. Keep digging, Flo." She said calmly.

I ignored her comment and kept on eating the now very filling oats and by the end of it, i was stuffed. "I'm gonna go take a shower before bed, did you want one?" I ask.

"No." She flat out said. "I'll wait for you in bed." And she walked past me to the bedroom.

Alright... Something was going on.

I showered and got out, drying myself and then looking at my phone buzz on the counter. Forgetting the new name I gave her, it scared me at first.

Beefcake 💖: Sent a photo.

I opened it with a smile.

Beefcake 💖:

Aw, they were so cute

Aw, they were so cute. I really wanted to join them so I hurried out and found Rhea snuggled in bed with the dogs all around her. "You guys look comfy."

"We are." Rhea replied.

When I joined her, Luna swarmed me and licked over my arm.

Barely a minute into lying down, Rhea got up and called the dogs out.

"Why do they have to leave?" I said sadly.

"Because I want some time with you, without worrying about squishing the dogs." She said calmly.

Oh.

DOMINIK

"Come feed her with me." Rosa was trying to get me to help her feed Jade.