Bad Boys Kidnapped Me

By vintage_for_days

Bad ass Katrina Moores. Beautiful, stubborn, rule breaker and has a potty mouth. But she has a dark secret... More

Meeting
World War III
Detention
The Black Dragon
Going out
A/N
The Kidnapping
This isnt over
Tame The Beast
Killing Bambi
You so want me
Cliff
Call me Kat
I fell
Ice Cold
Hes A Gang Leader And He Always Will Be
Can't live without
Time for you to quit
Too Beautiful
Even if it kills him
Deal
Burn in fucking hell!
Maria
In love
Meet the boys
Virgin
I'm Hungry
What am i going to do?
You counted!
I Hope So
Bobbie pin
Dante & Benji
Backstory
The Ball
Love struck teenager
Ted & Joe
Death
I Am Going To Live
The In-Laws
Mom?
I Want You
Antonio Belucini
Jamie
A/N
I Want This Baby
Im Not Letting You Die
I Cant Do This Anymore
I Can Do It
Dad?
Its Time
Epilogue

Over Two Hundred

35.7K 1K 270
By vintage_for_days

I grunt as I do another squat, the twenty five kilo weights in each of my hands. I could feel my legs burn and my arms strain, which meant it was working.

I couldn't sleep. Not with all the questions floating around in my head. It's was currently past three a.m and I knew I would regret this when I would be at school in a couple of hours.

I could feel the sweat run down my legs and my hair was sticking to the back of my neck. I was trying to exhaust myself so when I did collapse into bed, I would sleep.

I breathe through the pain and continue, up and down.

"I quite like this view."

I scream in surprise and drop the weights to the floor. I spin around and see Ryder leaning against the door framing, eyeing me up and down.

Did I mention he was topless and his grey sweatpants were hanging dangerously low,
exposing his v line.

"You scared me" I scold, turning around and continuing to squat.

"Why are you working out at three a.m in the morning?"

"I couldn't sleep" I reply, grunting.

I could hear his footsteps come closer but I didn't pay attention until his hands were grasping my hips.

"I could think of another way to get you to grunt like that" he says huskily.

My breathe hitches in my throat and I get a tingling sensation between my legs. I lean my back against his chest and I could feel something digging into my behind.

My cheeks flush a furious bright red. My breath becomes heavy and I drop the weights to the floor before I jump Ryder and wrap my legs around him.

I don't waste a second and smash my lips onto his and kiss him passionately. He squeezes my ass and I gasp from the sudden action, allowing his tongue to slide into my mouth.

I was in utter bliss but it soon went away when Ryder pulled back and left me breathless.

"You should get to sleep, you have to wake up in a couple hours for school."

He was right, but i really didn't want to stop. My legs unhook around his waist and i'm planted back onto the ground.

"Till next time then" i smirk, walking past him and swaying my hips seductively.

I walk out of the gym and was soon met with an arm around my shoulder, "your such a tease" Ryder whispers in my ear.

My smirk deepens and we get to our room, my body getting heavy. I needed a shower. My energy was starting to drain and the bed was calling me.

I make my way towards the bathroom but before i could go in, "mind if i join you?"

I look back with a raised eyebrow and a goofy smile on my face, "i have to get up early, remember?"

Ryder smirks at me, a cheeky glint in his eyes and it took all my self control not to ride him like a fucking-

My eyes widen and my cheeks redden. What the hell was i thinking?! Oh my god i'm such a pervert! I quickly look away and sprint towards the bathroom and lock it.

I shake my head and jump into the shower. The hot water relaxing my muscles. I didn't really know that much about Ryder's previous experiences.

I know he's never been in a serious relationship before and neither have i, but i'm not a gang leader. Women must have thrown themselves at him constantly, and i don't think he complained.

So why the hell did he reject me?

He could have taken me on that floor-

I gasp. What the hell is going on?! I'm not a sex addict and here i am thinking about all kinds of things!

But i am curious to how many women he's been with before. It's got to be over the teens i'm sure. The slut. When i was clean i got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I look for clothes but i realise i'm a complete idiot.

I didn't bring any clothes!

I was so embarrassed by my horny thoughts that i forgot to bring clothes with me! Why does the world hate me?

Okay suck it up! Just walk into the room and go towards the closet. You're in a towel, it's not like your fully naked.

With that final thought i unlock the door and stroll in to the room with my head high. I also didn't even glance at Ryder who was obviously staring at me.

My heart is beating so fast! I successfully make it into the closet and sigh heavily. It took me everything i had not to sprint.

I don't waste time and put on a tank top with pyjama shorts that showed quite a lot of leg and even a little bit of cheek.

I brush my hair and leave it to air dry. I take a deep breath and walk back into the room and see Ryder in bed with some paperwork in his hands.

He peers up and his eyes lingers on my legs, "those are very short shorts."

"I didn't notice."

His eyes come back to my own and i climb into bed, laying down on my back. It felt so good to be in bed, but i knew i wouldn't be able to sleep if i didn't ask.

"Ryder?"

He hums in response and scribbles something on the paper.

Here goes.

"How many women have you slept with?"

His pen drops from his fingers and his eyes widen. I raise an eyebrow at his nervous state and he coughs before going back to writing.

"What brought this on?"

"I was just thinking that since your a gang leader you must have had quite a few women around you" I answer, narrowing my eyes at how pale he was getting.

What. A. Whore.

"Well how many men have you slept with?" he asks, putting his work away and looking at me smugly.

He actually thinks i'm going to become nervous with that question.

"Five" I answer truthfully, without hesitation.

His smug face drops, "y-yeah, same."

"Really?" I narrow my eyes.

"Does it matter?"

"It depends on your answer" I say, sitting up.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. It's not like i'll actually care, it was before me.

"The truth?" he asks.

"Always."

"Over two hundred."

I choke on my spit and my eyes widen. Two fucking
hundred?! Did he fuck the entire suburb?! Oh my god.

"All different women?" i ask with my jaw open.

"I can't even remember most of them anyways!"

Oh that makes it better! Idiot.

"I didn't know you were such a whore" I mutter bitterly.

I get out under the covers but i'm yanked back, "you can't seriously be mad at me right now?"

"I'm not mad" i say truthfully, looking away from his gaze.

We stay in an uncomfortable silence until he breaks it, "you're jealous."

"No i'm not!" i yell, looking at his amused expression trying to escape his grip.

"Yes you are."

"I'm not!" i grunt, struggling to get away. I stand up on the bed but i was half bent due to Ryder still holding my forearm.

He laughs and before i could realise he swiftly grabs the back of my legs and yanks them towards him so i fall on my back.

I yelp in surprise and he slams his lips towards mine. My eye were wide in shock but i soon melt away and kiss him back.

He pulls away and looks at me a soft smile, "you're cute."

My cheeks redden and i look away, "wipe that grin off your face."

"I can't help it. You make me smile."

I look back at him in surprise.

"You're the only one who i have ever cared about. You're the only person i want to have by my side and i have never felt like anyone that before" he says, tucking a stand of hair away from my face. "Those women never meant anything to me, so you have no reason to be jealous."

Wow. For once i was actually speechless. He cares that much about me? He was right, just like he had no reason to be jealous of my previous experiences. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly.

***

I rub my face tiredly as I walk into the halls of hell.
I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night. I knew i would regret staying up so late.

I sigh heavily and walk towards my locker. I am not in the mood for school! All I want is to sleep and eat McDonald's.

No sleep for Katrina equals cranky Katrina.

I angrily slam my locker shut and bang my head on the cold hard metal, multiple times.

Get. Bang. Me. Bang. Out. Bang. Of. Bang. Here. Bang.

"What crawled up your ass and died?"

I angrily snap my head towards Chelsea and glare daggers. Her eyes widen and she puts her hands up in surrender.

"Woah! No sleep?" She asks.

"Do you think if I light the principle on fire, they'll let me sleep in the staff room?"

She laughs loudly and wraps an arm around my shoulder, "there's a possibility, but unfortunately for you, our principle is good friends with your parents so unless you want to be skinned alive, I say go for it."

I groan loudly and kick a locker, denting it.

"Okay you can sleep in science" Chelsea drags me away and towards our own personal hell

***

"If I spend another second listening to Mr Mugum speak about radiation, I'm going to beat myself!" Chelsea cries out, slamming her books in her locker.

I rest my head against the rusty metal and yawn. Ryder and the boys didn't come to school today because of the whole 'Lucinda' thing.

They were too busy in Ryders office whispering like little girls. And they wouldn't tell me a single thing!
I mean, I'm apart of this too! I deserve to know! If only the jerk wasn't so secretive. I need to know what's happening! He can't keep me in the dark like this!

I thought after last night he could be more open with me, i guess not.

Suddenly my anger reached to another level as I breath in and out to calm myself. Just thinking about it makes me want to punch something.

Punch something? Or punch someone?

My eyes widen in joy and I grab Chelsea's wrist, yanking it towards the car park.

"What the fuck dude?"

"I need to let of some steam and since I've met that low life, mother fu-"

She coughs impatiently and narrows her eyes.

I clear my throat and continue.

"What I meant to say was, I need to let off some steam and I haven't been to the one place that does that in a very long time."

Her eyes widen in realisation and her mouth parts open, "ah, well why didn't you say so?"

I smirk and we run towards the parking lot and climb into my car.

I eagerly start the engine and drive towards, The Ring

***

Thank you for voting and commenting, it means so much to me.

Anyway, adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 414 23
Izzy Richards was a sweet and beautiful girl. Don't be fooled though. She will and could kick your ass if you tried her. Her grades were more than pe...
175K 3K 23
Marz is just a quiet girl with good grades and a normal life or so others thought. Her dad was always at work and would come home drunk every night...
2M 40.5K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...
3.9K 286 71
Dylan Caldwell is a gang leader. SHE is 16. That's right folks! A female gang leader! Woohoo! Dylan meets the school badboy Ryder Lynch and they find...