W-Where am I...? (Jax X Reade...

Da whywhywhyyyyyy164

You decided to play this weird game on this sketchy website, You had nothing else to do. So, you put on your... Altro

**[Information!!]**
Chap 1, Where am I?...
Chap 2, So... I'm stuck here?...
Chap 3, New home?
Chap 4, I guess its okay here... NEVERMIND.
Chap 5, Today's adventure is...
Chap 6, To my room...
**[NOT A CHAPTER BUT STILL IMPORTANT]**
Chap 7, Giant blue slide
Chap 8, Show day, part 1
Chap 9, Show day, part 2
**[Behind the scenes! +HCS]**
Chap 10, Halloween!
Chap 11, Pick one...
Chap 12, Welcome! part 1
Chap 13, Welcome! part 2
Chap 14, Heart shaped stars๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’›
Chap 15, why did I make this chap?๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chap 16, I don't like you back๐Ÿ˜
Chap 17, vent
Chap 18, COOKING w/ JAX & RAGATHA, part 1
Chap 19, COOKING w/ JAX & RAGATHA, part 2
ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY<33
Chap 20, ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐““๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฐ
Chap 21, Oujia board, Part 1
Chap 22, Ouija board, part 2
Thank you!!
who wants more chapters?

Chap 23, Candy Carrier Chaos! part 1

837 21 191
Da whywhywhyyyyyy164

   "Hey Pomni, How'd you sleep?.." Ragatha asks, knocking softly on Pomni's door.  Caine had announced he had a new adventure today and wanted us to ask if Pomni wanted to join.

   "Maybe she's still sleeping... Let's leave her alo-" Right as I was talking, Pomni cracked her door open. "Oh! Good morning Pomni!" I said excitedly..

.

.

.

.

   We easily convinced Pomni to come with us, So Caine explained the adventure. Bandits had stolen maple syrup, Candy Canyon Kingdom's most valuable resource, and it was up to us to retrieve it for the princess.

   "An entire kingdom of candy? sounds sticky.. " Bubble added, putting more emphasis on the word 'sticky'... 

   "Very sticky indeed!" Caine said in agreement, looking over to Bubble.

   "Sounds [BLEEEEEEEP!!!]" Bubble cursed, saying some VERY dirty things in the most innocent way ever, literally saying dirty slurs for 6 seconds. 

   "Bubble, you cant say that..." Caine whispered to bubble, in utter shock.

   "Hm, Sounds like something we did last night..." Jax bent over and whispered in my ear, I didn't see him but I knew for a fact he was smirking his purple tail off..

   "Shut up!" I kicked him in the knees, though I knew my face was burning red.

   Caine later on pushed us in the portal to the Candy Kingdom. We were transported to a land ENTIRELY made from sweets.. 

   As I sat on the candy made carriage, I also looked around rapidly. The scent of waffle cakes and frosting filled my nose, lowkey making my head hurt. I sat next to Jax, The gummy elephant pulling us towards a giant waffle cake castle.

   Secretly, I poked at the whipped cream and tasted it quickly... 'Ew... tastes like ass.. Caine should fix that.'  I thought in my head. 

   Then I heard a chuckle next to me, "Heh, Couldn't help yourself, huh?" Jax teased, resting his hand in his palm, gazing at me.. I scowled at him and turned around, rolling my eyes.

   Once we got through the gates, we all got off the carriage. There was a whole bunch of different colored mannequins clapping and jumping on the sides. 

   Gangle was talking with Ragatha and Kinger until a purple mannequin came and harshly pushed her, screaming; "LOOK!!!! ITS THE PRINCESS!!" making her comedy mask fall off.  

   Hm, Always wondered what will happen if I hammered an NPC into the air... I angrily summoned my hammer and sent the NPC straight into the sky! Making a 'BOOM!!' sound. I immediately felt better as I saw all his parts glitch and break in the air, like a firework.

   I went back to my girl and helped her up. Then, the princess came out of her waffle castle.

   "Ah, You must be the brave knights sent to us by God.." She said in a sweet voice, looking up at the sky as if she saw God. "To help us with our recent catastrophe!" 

   "That's us, ma'am! Your kingdoms awesome, by the way. Love the vibe!" Ragatha complimented the Princess.

   "Hehehe! I like you already!" The princess giggled.

   "Look, Pomni! We're friends with the princess!" Ragatha said in an upbeat way, trying to cheer Pomni up. 

   "I'm not a child, you don't have to hype me up." Pomni deadpanned.

   Then, The princess kindly gave us a truck so we could be head to head with the bandits and capture the Maple Syrup faster. The truck drove up, accidentally running a NPC over too.

   "Oo! Violence.." Jax smiled, putting his hands on his hips as the truck came in.

   "Heres the key back into the kingdom for when you've secured the goods." The princess added, Kindly handing me the candy key, "I trust you to NOT let it fall into the wrong hands." she smiled. I put it in my pocket and smiled at her, "I promise! It's safe with me." 

   Then, Jax runs up to the truck, yelling, "I call Shotgun!" He gets in the truck and immediately honks the horn, it makes a goofy sound, instantly disappointing him. "Oh, God, Is THAT the horn?? Ugh, That sucks!" He then moves to the passenger side.

   "Babe, you drive!" Jax pulls me in the car, putting me in the drivers side. all the others get in the back.

   As we drive away, I see the mannequin NPCs dancing and prancing around, I immediately think of running over them but shake it off... gosh... I've been around Jax too much...

.

.

.

.

   We've been driving for about 5 minutes and I can see the bandits ahead. Jax gets excited and turns to me, 

   "Alright, Y/n, When we catch up to 'em, I'll jump over, crawl inside and shoot them repeatedly until they're unrecognizable!" Jax smirked, holding a wafer shotgun.

   "What!? That's unfair! I wanna do that!" I turned to him, a frown on my face. 

   "Okay fine! Do something useful up there!" He smirked and I immediately regret everything I had said. Then he grabbed me and threw me up against the two trucks, making Gangle drive.

   "YOU [BLEEEP!]" I shouted as I clung onto both sides of the trucks for dear life.

   "Ahh! I'm comin! Dont worry.. Just gotta find my gun... hm, have you seen it?" Jax teased, stalling on purpose. 

   "JAX YOU [BLEEP!] [BLEEEEP!] [BLEEEPPP!]" I yelled, "HURRY THE [BLEEP!] UP!"

   "HERE YOU GO, Y/N!" Kinger yelled, holding Pomni up in the air like that would help me in any way possible. 

   "NO NO DONT THROW HER-" Then, Kinger threw Pomni at me as she cussed him out for being so dumb. When Pomni's body collided with mine, she made it on top of the bandits truck.

   I only had very little to react, so then I jumped from the bandits truck and made it on top of the other truck, but then my foot had slipped and I hung on the side. "OH [BLEEP!]!!" I yelped. "JAX HELP ME" I begged.

   "Hmm, I dunno... After all those things you called me.. I'm not sure if I should-" Before Jax could make his snarky comeback, I had already helped myself on top of the truck.

   "Thanks for the help, Bonnie." I said sarcastically, scowling at him, putting my hands on my hips. 

   "Its my pleasure, Babes~" He winked at me, I rolled my eyes but a tint of red made its way to my cheeks.

   I turned back to the purple and orange colored gummy crocodile trying to get Pomni but its arms were too short,
   "Aha! Gotcha!... Me arms aren't long eno-" Jax then shot him with the bazooka, sending him flying off the truck, fortunately, he hung on to a rope that was attached to the back of the truck, saving him.

   The bandits truck started to drive towards the bumpy rocks, causing the crocodile in the back, holding on a rope to get hit by the rocks, making them goofy ass noises.

   "OO! Now we're cookin'!" Jax said, smiling. He then went down to Gangle. "Hey, Ribbons, Up and at 'em!"

   "I don't think we-" Gangle tried to protest. 

   "Aren't you supposed to be submissive and agreeable?? MOVE IT!" Jax yells at the red pile of ribbons. 

   Gangle sadly agrees and drives into the rocky road, causing everyone but Jax to go flying out of their seats. [literally one of my favorite scenes lmao] 

   "E-Everyone alright?..." Ragatha softly asked, a butcher knife somehow made its way to Ragatha's head and was now stuck inside her head.

   "Could you repeat the question, I couldn't hear you over the knives." Kinger requested, his head stabbed with 5 knives in his skull.

   "Gangle, Can I drive?" I request as I come down from the roof of the truck. She agrees and lets me sit in the drivers seat, moving to the passenger seat.

   "Hey, babe... You should ram into them.." Jax suggests, smirking as he held up the shotgun.

   "Y/n! You should NOT ram them! Pomni's still on board!" Ragatha yelled, caring about Pomni. Jax puts his gun down and then pushes Ragatha's head back, causing her to fall.

   "Do it, It'll be epic." Jax says, grabbing his gun again. 

   "WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH KNIVES BACK HERE?!"

   "Do it, And i'll make tonight the best night you've ever had in bed~" Jax whispered in my ear, my face heating up, my palms becoming sweaty on the wheel. 

   "BET!!" I yelled and I immediately made the truck collide with the bandits truck. Pomni was still on the other trucks roof, hanging on tightly. but the collision had accidentally made her lose her grip and almost fall off.

   "ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO [BLEEEEEP!] KILL ME?!" Pomni screamed in anger.

   Then, The gummy Crocs pressed a button, making sharp green spikes come out of the sides of the truck, making it difficult to ram into them again.

   "Aww, no more ramming?" Jax pouted, "Guess you wont be having the best night in your life!" He smirked, looking down at me.

   "HEY!!" I yelled at him, in embarrassment.

   "POMNI, TAKE THIS!!" Kinger shouted again, but this time an anchor in hand. accidentally throwing it OVER the truck and not at Pomni. The rope went on and on...

   "Hey, Kinger.. is that rope attached to anything?..." Jax asked, unamused. 

   "Uhhhh, I don't know! Let me check" Kinger said, being the goofy goober he is, walking down the ladder to check, but literally taking his sweet fucking time.

   Turns out the anchor WAS attached to the truck and made both trucks ram into each other again. Jax goes flying but catches the side of the car just in time.

   Can't say the same for me though, I gasp as the door accidentally breaks and I go flying out, guess that's my fault for not wearing a seat belt! But then I feel something tug on my hair and pull me back up.

   "Ow! Really Jax?? By the hair??" I complain, but still grateful he saved me.

   "Heh, get used to it, Babes! Cuz' there's gonna be a LOT of it tonight, if you know what I mean~" He whispered the last part to me, chuckling.

   "UH- Hey, Not here😣😏.." I giggle, I can see Pomni staring at us from the other truck, absolutely disgusted on so many different levels to see us flirting.

   Then, the trucks twist and turn, making the anchor rope break and causing our truck to fall off the cliff, leading to the chocolate river. 

   Jax stands on the roof, perfectly straight, literally when the trucks falling sideways. I don't know HOW he does that, I fr don't have that cartoony ass power so I have to hang on to the trucks long exhaust part as it falls straight down.

    "I blame YOU for this." Jax scowls at Gangel, crossing his arms.

   "But I didn't do anthi-" 

SPLASHH!!

into the chocolate fudge river...

   The truck slowly bubbles up to the surface.. 

   "Ughh, Is everybody okay?" Ragatha groaned, sitting up and rubbing her head.

   "No..." Gangle said miserably, lifting her head up in the slightest.

   "Aw man.. Poor Pomni, I hope shes alright.." Ragatha said sorrowfully, just as Kinger pops out from inside the truck. 

   "'Poor Pomni'??" Jax restated, "How 'bout 'Poor us'?? We're one tanker away from being agustus glooped!" 

   I chuckled and then remembered the scene from Willy Wonka and immediately started singing the song. "Agustus glooped, Agustus glooped, a great big, greedy nincompoop-" 

   But as I was singing, a giant chocolate fudge monster with jawbreakers for eyes and candy corn for teeth had risen from the river. "Oh, What's that? Do my eyes deceive me? A delicious gift from within the kingdom gates?"

   "Hey, Back off buddy! She's mine." Jax joked and pulled me close, smirking and wiggling his eyebrows at me.

   "Jaaxx!!" I blushed and pushed him away.

   "Don't mind if I do.." The monster then picked up the truck with us on it and raised it towards his stinky mouth. 

   "AAAAAAA WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!" I screamed, hanging on tight to the truck's exhaust, "PLEASE DONT EAT US!" 

  "Y-Yeah! We're not food! We're not candy! We're none of that!" Ragatha adds. "You don't wanna eat us!"

   "Yeah! trust me, You don't wanna eat THAT guy.." I say, pointing at Jax. "He's gonna taste horrible."

   "Hey!" I hear Jax yell in a defensive way.

   "Your not candy? How am I expected to eat something that's not candy? I'm sorryyyy" The monster puts us down and melts with the chocolate. 

   "Who are you, anyway?" Jax asks, sitting on the hood of the truck. 

   "I am the Fudge! I used to live within the kingdom walls, but I was banished by that rotten princess after I ate too many of the delicious townfolk." The fudge said. "Ooh, they were so delicious, Sometimes I can hear them... calling to me..."

   "Can NPCs be on crack?" I add, then hear Jax chuckled next to me.

   "Oh, God... That just sounds like murder!" Ragatha put her hand on her chest, obviously concerned. 

  "Is it really murder if its delicious? Answer me that."

   "You make a GREAT point-" Jax smirked, until Ragatha interrupted him.

   "N-No! Bad point!" She said, exasperated.

   "Why don't you leave this to me before I start thinking your hair looks like licorice?" Jax smiled, thinking he ate with his remark.

   "Oh, wow, it kinda does!" Kinger added, and I started chuckling as Ragatha yelled at him to stop.

   Jax then tried to bribe the Fudge to help them capture the Bandits. "I happen to know a way into the kingdom walls!" He smiled as he pulled out the key that was in my pocket before. 

   "W-Wha.. How did you-" I felt both my pockets before taking a double take at the key he took from me. 

   "I'm good with my hands, sweetheart..." Jax turned back to me and winked, he then turned back to the Fudge. "All you needa do is help us bring some dirty bandits to justice-"

   A truck comes flying and into the fudge, causing a major splash...

[I'm back, I hope I didn't take long with the chapter! I hope you love it as much as I do<33]

   - Cara(Mel)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

19.8K 424 9
โ˜†แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดแด€แดขษชษดษข แด…ษชษขษชแด›แด€สŸ แด„ษชส€แด„แดœ๊œฑโ˜† "๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ-๐—ถ๐˜-๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—œ? ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ...
448K 9K 43
(This is the first ever Jax x Reader fanfic! Enjoy!) Meet Y/n! A puppet without strings! Well... Kinda... She has a voodoo puppet of herself, and whe...
90.1K 2K 33
โ˜…"east is north and west is south, I feel like I can never get out- I'm trapped..." โ˜… after y/n is transmitted into a strange, colorful circus- t...
89.1K 1.8K 25
Y/N is a college student with an amazing life, until... What happens? Read and find out, and join Y/N on an adventure of joy and possibly insanity...