ENHYPEN IMAGINES

yozoku द्वारा

⠀ imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #10 in enhypenimagines #20 in jay park #56 in yangjungwo... अधिक

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

twenty two

713 13 0
yozoku द्वारा

jake sim

"Come on! Don't be like that."

It takes all of you to not roll your eyes at your needy boyfriend. He was excited to be back to racing after such a long time and this was just pure adrenaline, if you can even call it that. He had brought it up a few nights ago over dinner.

It's been a year. Actually scratch that. A year and five months. Which is basically two if you stop and think about it.

Humming, you nod with less enthusiasm as he dangles his phone right in front of you, displaying cheesy couple videos.

We can recreate it, people will know, and people will love you. Easy peasy.

But there was nothing easy about any of this. It had stayed a secret for so long for a reason - a perfectly reasonable reason. While you knew the good would most likely outweigh the bad, that didn't make it less nerve wrecking.

With a heavy sigh, you roll off of his lap, chewing on your bottom lip. "I'm not sure, Jake. You know how I feel about all this. Plus, don't you like knowing it's just you and me who know about us?" You signal between the two of you, eyebrows wiggling suggestively as he gulps.

"I do love having you to myself..."

"So it's settled. Not yet."

The next time he brings it up is when you're out with Jay and Sunghoon, seeing as they spend a good amount of time with the two of you. Could be nice, he says, blankly taking a lick from his vanilla ice cream. Would make me happy, y'know...

"I feel like I have to ask," the pale boy mumbles curiously. "Trouble in sex-paradise?"

Choking with surprise, you hurriedly shake your head as Jay pinches Sunghoon's thigh. He yelps, scooting closer to the jake who continues to pout. Rubbing your temples, you say, "Don't pay him any attention, he doesn't know what he's saying."

"Amore, it would be perfect!" Angling his head to the couple, he retreats his phone, already showing off the video. "Wouldn't it be cute to announce our relationship like that?" Before they have a chance to answer, he nods happily, as if they've given him the biggest blessing. "It would, I know it would."

"I think it's a bit much," Jay says while Sunghoon winces in agreement. Jake's brown eyes flicker to where you bite back a grin, writhing to let loose.

"You guys..."

Jay pats his hand gently over the table. "Jake, just try and put yourself in her shoes. She's worried. We've all been. Being in the public eye is extremely terrifying. Maybe she's not ready-"

"Or she's not that into you."

The boy beside you clenches his jaw. "You're not?"

Giggling, you peck his rosy cheek as he stubbornly gives in, a smile already being drawn onto his lips. "I'm so in love." Then you turn to Sunghoon, kicking him sharply underneath the table. "Asshole."

As he winces in pain, Jay rubs his arm gingerly. "Oh, she's definitely in love, Jake. But she's not ready. Just wait on her for a tad bit longer."

You're honestly shocked when he doesn't bring up the topic the time you visit his family, or when you meet up with Jungwon and Sunoo. It was odd, but you didn't think much of it.

That is until you've had too many drinks, and he convinces you then.

"Do you love me?"

More than anything.

"Then you'll do the video with me? You will, won't you, darling?"

"Yes, yes," you huff, growing more tired as he talks. "Anything and everything you want."

You can practically feel his smirk against your chest, but are too far gone to even care.

With one last kiss to the forehead, he scoffs. "That's my girl."

౨ৎ

"Okay, stand still," he instructs, hands fixing his phone against the wooden chair. There's heavy concentration that lingers adorably as he gently bites down on his bottom lip, that it almost makes you regret how much you were dreading this. Balancing yourself on your tippy toes, you giggle nervously. Brown eyes look back at you before pressing a kiss against your temple. "Shouldn't be too hard. Just stand there and look pretty."

"Because that's all I'm good for," you mumble sourly as he aims a deadpan expression. You know that's not true. Then he presses the countdown and runs out of the frame, leaving you to stand like a lost puppy, soft eyes looking for their owner. Frowning hard at the camera, you sigh. "I really don't get it-"

All of a sudden, strong arms wrap around your waist as he carries you in a hurry. You're squealing loudly and shutting your eyes tightly. It leaves you winded as you slip into a coughing fit. Swiftly, Jake places you back down and cradles your face with worried eyes. "Holy shit, are you okay?"

Pushing him away harshly, you shoot daggers at your boyfriend. "What the hell was that? You nearly killed me!"

The brunette winces. "I didn't mean to do it that fast..." His shoulder droops with panic when you narrow your sharp eyes, chest heaving with slight anger. "Or that hard."

You step away, frantic arms shooing him. "I'm out, this is stupid."

"No, wait!" Following after you, he reaches to grab your hand. "I'll be gentle this time. Let's just try again."

A skeptical scowl paints your face before nodding along. Dimples shine back towards you as he happily leads you back to the large kitchen. Slow, Jake. I mean it. Beaming brightly at the screen, you playfully search for him before you catch a glimpse of your clumsy manchild through your peripheral vision. You foolishly flinch as he makes his way and comes to an unexpected halt. He groans and you wail.

"Why did you stop?"

"Why do you look scared?"

Letting out a dry laugh, you bring your hands to your hips, right leg extending out like a strict teacher. "I was doing my part."

"If looking scared was what you were going for, then mission accomplished." He rubs his lids. "Try to pretend that you like me. The whole point is to show people that we're in love."

"Am I supposed to act like I like you or all lovey dovey? Which one is it?" you bicker back, hair whipping your cheekbones. He rolls his eyes. Stop acting like that, it's not cute. "It's not cute," you mock as you return to your original spot. "Do not fuck this up, Jake."

"Fine," he grunts. Repeating the same actions, this time around he manages to trip over his own two feet, landing with a loud splat. The sound of his skin hitting the marble floor has you rolling with laughter and gasping for air. This is great, you wheeze, eyes crinkled. "It's because I mopped earlier, remember? One last time."

The aussie readies himself like a quarterback, dark eyes drawn to you like a hungry lion. You almost want to laugh with how serious he's taking all of this, but somehow hold back. Once again, he makes his way on cue, arms wrapping around you securely and taking you down with him this time.

Landing with a low umph, he holds onto you tightly, making sure you land on top of him safely as you yelp. Twisting up quickly, you bang a soft fist against his chest. "Idiot! What are you doi- I'm not a fucking potatoe sack!"

The brunette manages to sit up, immediately going in to rub his head. Black spots blaze over his eyes. "I think I'm blind." He pants, loopy eyes making a weak attempt to take in your delicate figure. "You still look like an angel, though."

"That makes absolutely no sense." You pause. "A-are you okay, baby?"

Brown locks bounce up lightly. With a heavy sigh, you help him up, leading him carefully towards the couch. Sore shoulders relax against the pillows. You bite down nervously on your thumb as you debate calling for help, given as how he hasn't spoken much after the catastrophe. He hums. "I'm fine. Sit."

"Oh, good," you say, releasing out a breath of relief. As soon as he feels a dip next to him, he peeks one eye open, finding you with a pale face. A strong sense of protection takes over as he pushes your hair back, making sure to analyze everything about you. Why are you colorless? Did it hurt? Does anything hurt? We can go to the hospital to get you checked out. Actually, let's go.

He's already grabbing your hand, flinging you to stand up when you let go. "I said I was okay. I'm just worried about you, that's all. You took it the hardest, I swear I heard the sound of a coconut crack." A teasing smile slips onto your berry lips, closed fist gently knocking against his head. "Only making sure."

"Ha-ha." Bringing you towards his chest, you nuzzle your face sweetly. "I tripped again-"

"I know," you giggle, though it comes out slightly muffled, and slightly demonic. But it makes him grin eagerly, feeling his chest vibrate as he chuckles. "This was an utter mess. How about we try again tomorrow?"

"How about we don't?"

You pull away, hands pressing against his tall frame. "But I thought you wanted to do this..."

"I do, but you're not ready." A boyish wince strikes his face. "And I'm not going to force you." You can't help the swing your heart goes through with his sweet gesture. He continues. "I shouldn't have asked you to do this in the first place; I knew you weren't ready and I still tried. I'm sorry."

Guilt eats you up with his words. "I swear I want to do this for you. I can try again!" Slithering out of his tight grip, you cluelessly look for his phone. He chuckles at your cute pout of determination.

"But you're not ready," he states for the second time. "I'll wait for you to be."

The internet was a scary place - one you dread very much - but it's true. You would have done this with him, even if you weren't open to it. But the fact that he understood regardless...

Sheepishly marching your way over to the brown eyed boy, you shoot a shy wink. "When I am...I'll let you know?"

He grins, arms wide open as you find a home between them. "Of course."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

445K 24.3K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎
204K 5.3K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon × oc ) status: complete © heurfics 2021
21.2K 709 24
𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. ♡_____...
16.7K 318 24
Random imagines about if Enha were your boyfriends. Lol have fun