After All This Time

By sonch03

Easton James has it all NBA career, perfect wife, Margot Robbie, and beautiful daughter. What happens when he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 34

309 27 6
By sonch03

Easton POV

"Margot's taking Spencer for two months while she films." I say as I grip my sweats so hard my knuckles are turning white.

"Hey, hey E, look at me." She says gently trying to take my hands in hers. I loosened my grip and let her take them. I look up feeling a tear fall down my cheek.

She wipes it away, "Where is she filming?" I look at her confused but she raises an eyebrow urging me to tell her.

"I think Atlanta, why?"
"Well, I have a place down there from when I was filming Marvel stuff. I'm not filming and you aren't playing right now. We can go stay down there so we can still see her."

I look at her in awe, this woman already decided to stay in New York with me full time. Now she's willing to go live in Atlanta for a couple months just to make sure I get to see Spencer.

"I love you Elizabeth Chase Olsen." I say and then I kiss her hard. She kisses me back and after a few seconds I pull away.

"I love you too Easton Daniel James, I'm not going to just sit here and not at least try to figure something out. Even if it was somewhere else I would've suggested we go there. I would miss Spencer too. I do want to know why she is taking her out of school."

I scoff, "Well apparently there was a parent teacher conference that Margot "forgot" to tell me about and Spencer is very ahead of the other kids. So Margot asked if it would be alright to pull her out for two months and just have her be homeschooled for the rest of the year."

I pause getting up to finish making breakfast. I'm still so angry with Margot. She did this on purpose and I need to figure out why. I thought we were going to be civil about this.

"She knew that she'd be filming before going into this conference. She has never taken Spencer with her on a project. I'd still have her and we'd come visit. I think one time she did because it was the end of the season and I was traveling."

I finish cutting up some fruit for Lizzie and slide the bowl over. I dish up our eggs and toast. As soon as I sit down Lizzie rests her free hand on my thigh to calm me down. She must still see I'm still upset about this whole thing.

"I'm going to go see Margot after breakfast. I need to tell her our plan and see what's going on with her. She's been so great about everything till now. I don't know if she's jealous or if she's just trying to punish me for being with you."

Lizzie is quiet for a minute and I know she doesn't like when I have to go over there by myself. It's not that she's insecure she's just possessive over me. It's really hot but I know that it's probably 10 times worse now that her hormones are amplified.

"Lizzie, come on you know you're the only one for me."

"I know. What if she tries something while you're there and I'm stuck here?"

She is pushing her eggs around, so I grab the stood by the legs and twist it towards me and she gasps.

"E! What are you doing?"

"Lizzie, if she does I won't allow it to happen. I finally have you back, I won't do anything to jeopardize that. You mean so much to me. Besides Spencer and this baby nothing else matters to me more than you. You hear me?"

She just nods and I put my finger to my ear turning it towards her. She rolls her eyes but answers, "Yes I hear you."

"Okay good. Now eat my baby needs nutrients." I say and she turns back to eat her food. I do the same but I finish before her. I clean up the kitchen so she can just relax while I go to see Margot and Spencer.

She gets up and curls up on the couch. I know she's still not liking this. I put on my shoes as I'm already dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I squat down in front of her and she's reading her book not looking at me.

"I'll be back in an hour, okay?"

She just nods and I lean up to kiss her cheek. She turns and grabs my face kissing me hungrily, and I see stars. I can feel myself getting hard as her tongue invades my mouth. I groan and she knows that means I'm getting too worked up so she pulls away.

"Fuck.." I whisper with my eyes still closed. She starts rubbing my cheek with her thumb to make me look at her.

"Sorry just wanted you to know what you'd be missing." She smiles patting my cheek now. I just nod like an idiot.

"See you in an hour." I finally get out and I lean down kissing her belly like I always do when I leave them.

~~~~

I ring the doorbell and Margot answers the door. "Easton? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you and I didn't want to do it over the phone." I say and she nods opening the door more allowing me to come in.

"Where's Spencer?"

"She's out with Cameron."

Fuck..Cameron never really liked me but I'm not sure why. Luckily he's not here. She walks past me to the kitchen where she's cleaning up breakfast.

"What do you want to talk about Easton?"

"Margot, what's going on? Why would you want to take Spencer away from me for two months?"

"Well I wasn't going to leave her here without seeing me for two months and you have started your own little family so I thought it wouldn't matter if you saw her or not."

There it is, the "new family" excuse. I knew it would come out eventually.

"Come on Margot you know that's bullshit! I have not left Spencer out of this whole process and Lizzie has been nothing but amazing with her. Spencer has been so excited about her little brother."

She scoffs, "Oh I know she hasn't stopped talking about it."

I can see the hurt in eyes she tries to cover it with anger but after these 6 years of knowing her I've learned her tells. It makes me feel guilty because I put off having more kids with her because I was so focused on my career and we were so happy with Spencer.

"She's five Margot, you know she's gonna be excited talking about it. I'd have to hear it if you'd gotten pregnant with Tom. I would never take her away for two months."

"Oh really?! Even if you got traded? You wouldn't fight me?"

I pause can't even imagine getting traded but I would retire if that ever happened.

"No, I'd retire I've had a great career. I even have been thinking about retiring after my injury. She needs to see us both in a regular basis."

She freezes at my confession, "You're retiring?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I've been thinking about it and they always need more commentators. But that's not the point. You didn't forget to tell me about her parent teacher conference. You wanted an excuse to blind side me with this. All because you're jealous of Elizabeth?"

She doesn't answer me and I can see her eyes getting watery. I come around the counter and pull her into a hug. She wraps her around my waist and I hear her sobbing.

"I'm sorry Margot. I didn't want to hurt you like this."

She pulls away but we don't move apart I wipe her tears away. "If I didn't cheat on you with Tom would I have had a chance?"

I take a deep breath, I don't know if she would've. "I don't know, she always owned a part of my heart. I just thought that when you and I got together I finally moved on but when I saw her after that game my heart stopped and pulled towards her. But I would've tried to forget her for you and Spencer because I do love you Margot."

That's when she kisses me, but I stop her. She is crying again, "Please E..." She says kisses me again and I grab her by the shoulders stopping her.

"No. I'm sorry Margot, I can't." I say kissing her forehead and backing away to the opposite side of the kitchen.

"You're right I'm sorry. But this doesn't change that I'm taking Spencer with me."

"I know. I'm not playing and Lizzie isn't filming. She has a place in Atlanta. So we are coming down there as well. I want to have her with me during the times you're filming."

"Fine, she misses you a lot when she's here."

"She misses you when she's with me." I look at the time and it's getting close to the time I need to be back before Lizzie sends the dogs after me.

"I got to get back. Thank you Margot. I truly am sorry for hurting you."

"Me too, you weren't the only one who did something wrong."

With that I leave and not excited that I have to tell Lizzie that Margot kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 33
What if Elizabeth Olsen had a daughter but the little girl is kidnapped shortly after birth?
31.9K 848 33
Going to school was the last thing Jules wanted to do and she hated everything about it, until Ms.Olsen came around. Jules got attached and things st...
31.8K 1.3K 14
Lizzie and Y/N have been married since before the production of Avengers Age of Ultron. Over the years, Lizzie meets loads of fans but one fan takes...
518K 12.2K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...