His baby mama (Kolvina)

De AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... Mai multe

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2

Time to plan

303 9 10
De AmyBee34

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since I updated this story, life just gets in the way sometimes and writers block happens however I am trying to get back to writing but just do bear with me, I appreciate every single one of you for being patient with me. Anyway without further or do here's the newest chapter.

Warning contains sexual content...

Continues from previous chapter

Kol's pov

Me and Davina arrive back at the compound with her tucked into my side and my arm tightly wrapped around her. "Hey Nik, we're back!" I announce as we walk through the threshold but we get no answer making us both frown.

"Klaus!" I call out again only to receive no response making me shrug to myself "it seems he's not here right now" I state moving my arm around Davina's shoulders "if he's not here then we should take advantage of the situation" Davina says turning to me making me look at her and I raise an eyebrow upon seeing the mischief in her eyes.

"Oh yeah and do tell what should we do to take advantage of the situation?" I ask tilting my head as she brings a hand to my cheek and smirks as she leans up on her tip toes, her lips brush against mine and I let out a slight moan as she reaches her other hand down and palms me through my pants giving me a nice squeeze making my cock twitch.

She closes the gap between us, pressing her lips against mine and pressing her body fully against mine making me moan. I pull back and cup her face "you are playing a dangerous game, darling" I growl staring deep into her eyes making her cock her head to the side "oh yeah? You got a problem with that?" she whispers seductively making me smirk.

"Absoutely not" I respond reaching down and cupping her ass making her smirk before I vamp speed us over to the couch in the courtyard and throw her onto it only for her to quickly stand up and push me down onto it making my eyes widen before she swings a leg over and straddles my torso all the while flipping her hair behind her shoulders making my eyes darken with desire.

She smirks as she leans forward and kisses me making me close my eyes as I return the kiss, cupping her face in my hands as I deepen it before she pulls away with a wild look in her eyes making my bite my lip. She looks like a hungry lioness ready to pounce on her prey which is me apparently but I'm in no way complaining. I love it when the lioness in her comes out, fuck it's so hot and it turns me on so much. I know it's the wolf in her coming out but she just resembles a lioness in those moments at least I think so.

She lifts her hand with her claws extracted and she uses her claws to rip my shirt open making me smirk before she leans down and starts kissing down my jaw leading to my chest. I lean my head back and close my eyes as she kisses all the way down to my torso before palming me through my pants making me moan and buck up my hips.

I lift my head up to look at her and she smirks at me before she unbuttons my pants and pulls them down slightly. I throw my head back as she starts massaging my cock through my boxers before pulling them down letting my cock snap up.

She grabs my cock and starts pumping it in her hand making my close my eyes. She lets out a giggle making me snap my eyes back open and I eye her eagerly as she lowers her mouth before swiping her tongue around the head of my cock making my head fall back.

"D-Don't tease me, darling" I pant as she licks my tip "I would never" she replies before sucking the tip in her mouth making my hips buck and my toes curl. "Oh fuck!" I moan before reaching down and grabbing a fistful of her hair as she takes more of my cock in her mouth, slowly starting to bob her head up and down.

I grunt as she suddenly gags making my thrust up my hips "ohh baby!" I groan tightening my hold on her hair as she bobs her head faster, swirling her hot tongue around my cock sending tingles through my body all the way to my balls.

I lift my head up and look at her only to moan as she deep throats me "god, I fucking love your mouth!" I growl snapping my hips up making her gag on my cock causing a smirk to spread across my lips. "Yeah that's right, gag on my cock, darling!" I growl thrusting my hips up and moaning as she deep throats me and sneakily cups my balls.

"Do that again, darling and I'll cum right down your throat!" I warn with a slight growl making her raise an eyebrow "well that is the desired goal, isn't it?" she asks teasingly as she licks the head of my cock "no, my desired goal is to cum in your cunt" I respond making her smirk "you can do that too but first you have to cum in my mouth first" she states before taking my cock back in her mouth and instantly deep throating me making me toss my head back and my back arches off the couch.

"Fuck, I love you!" I call out with a moan thrusting my hips up "Kol! Davina! Are you two back?" Klaus suddenly yells making my eyes widen "fuck, no. Klaus don't come in, stay out!" I yell eyeing Davina deliriously as she just keeps sucking "it's my house, I'll come in if I want too!" he yells making me let out a frustrated groan.

"Just stay out one more fucking minute!" I yell feeling my balls clench before Davina pulls her mouth off "hey!" I whine giving her a frustrated look as she gets off me and starts pulling my boxers and pants up when Klaus walks in whilst she's still on top of me and his eyes widen before he looks away, covering his eyes.

"Davina, your dress has come up" he states making me look to see her dress hitched at her hips, revealing her lacy thong and peachy ass so I quickly yank it down to cover her ass and narrow my eyes at him.

I just glare at him, not happy at being interrupted and not being able to finish "you ruin everything, brother" I say through gritted teeth and he just smirks at me, seeing my disheveled state "well, brother you shouldn't have been getting freaky on the couch in the middle of the court yard" he retorts making me flip him off "I think I deserve to get freaky with my beloved, thank you very much" I scoff in response as I sit up after Davina moves off me.

"I'm going to freshen up" Davina states standing up "I'll come with, darling" I say my face lightning up, hoping she can finish me off upstairs. "No, I need to discuss something with you" Klaus states making me huff "boo you" I retort with a sour look as he smirks.

Davina walks away, leaving us alone "what's up?" I ask standing up "first off, put on a shirt" he states tossing me a clean shirt so I remove the torn shirt off my body and put on the new one. "Okay, now what?" I ask looking at him.

"I want to kill Jackson" he growls clenching his fists making me smirk "well that's nothing new. You've wanted to kill Jackson since the moment you met him" I respond heading into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of bourbon.

"So what has he done now?" I ask turning to him after pouring myself and him a glass of bourbon which I hand to him "keeps driving me up the wall about this whole union thing with him and Hayley. He's desperate to have her marry him, he had the audacity to tell me that I should persuade or demand Hayley to marry him because it's for the good of everyone and I politely told him to go shove something up his arse to which he tried to challenge me!" he explained with a laugh.

"He actually challenged me, the great original hybrid!" he states with another laugh making me roll my eyes at his boating. "What did you do then?" I ask sipping on my bourbon "I did what any decent guy would do. I gave him a well deserved beating and sent him back to his grandmother with his tail tucked between his legs" he explains making me chuckle.

"Listen, you don't have to worry about Jackson nagging you or Hayley for much longer as I know how to solve everything" I state making him frown "how?" he questions "well Jackson is desperate for Hayley to marry him in a unification ritual that would bind Hayley to him and the crescents which would therefore cancel out the influence mother currently has on them and would also give him and the crescents access to Hayley and Davina's hybrid abilities" I state making Klaus groan.

"I already know all this, Kol. He doesn't shut up about it and I'm this close to ripping my bloody ears off!" he rants making my raise an eyebrow "you know of it yes but did you know the unification ritual can be done on mates like me and Davina?" I ask making him raise an eyebrow.

"You see there is a very similar ritual done on destined mates to bind them together and the ritual has the same outcome as the wolves ceremonial binding ritual. If me and Davina were to do this ritual which you know we were already intending to do anyway since we are mates and need to complete our bond. We could solve the problem at hand without Jackson and Hayley having to get married" I explain setting my now empty glass down.

"Pure magic and light magic is used in the unification binding ritual for mates, the magic is so pure that is cleanses any curses or bad luck spells that may be cast on either of the mates which means it would lift mothers influence over the wolves and the wolves will not feel anymore pain when transforming and they could still transform at will and without it being a full moon" I further explain and I can practically feel the wheels turning in his brain as he remains silent. "Now if Hayley and Jackson do this ritual, the crescents would be physically linked to Hayley so if anything happens to her, it would happen to them. I know you don't like the sound of that nor do which is why if me and Davina do the ritual, we can involve a spell which would still allow the crescents to be free and shift at will as well as receive the benefits of being a hybrid without actually becoming one however the spell would ensure the crescents aren't linked to Davina because I don't want them to have access to our abilities and strength combined or have something happen to Davina because of one of those stupid crescent mutts" I explain and watch as a smirk steadily spreads across his face.

"Did you tell him yet?" Davina asks as she suddenly appears in the doorway, fiddling with the engagement ring on her finger "tell me what?" Klaus questions furrowing his eyebrows as he turns to her. Davina smiles and walks over to us "we're engaged, Kol proposed at dinner" she explains making Klaus turn to me "we propose to do the unification mate binding ritual on the next full moon and release the crescents from the influence of your mother and those rings that enable them to turn at will which also happen to weaken your strength. Our union can do what Jackson and Hayley's union would've done but only with a better outcome that me and Hayley wouldn't be physically linked to the pack and Jackson will have no choice but to shut up about him and Hayley marrying for the sake of the pack because our union can help them just as much" Davina states tucking herself into my side so I wrap my arm around her.

"Well first off, congratulations to you both. I'm genuinely happy for you" he states sincerely with a small smile "and secondly if your union means shutting up Jackson and avoids him and Hayley marrying, I'm all for it and I will have the best shaman here in no time just for you two. I will get the best wedding planner in town and I will ensure you have the best wedding" he states making me raise an eyebrow "ey, careful there brother. You're starting to sound like Rebekah there" I retort making him glare at him "would you rather her plan your wedding?" he retorts making me pause.

"It wouldn't hurt to have her involved. She has good taste and I think she would love to be involved with the planning" Davina replies making me nod in agreement "I guess this means we'll be bringing everyone home earlier than planned?!" he questions "well that is the goal right? If we do this ceremonial binding ritual and finally solve this problem then we can bring the children home. We won't have to wait anymore, our family can finally be together" I respond making him nod and smile "It's always been the goal, brother. The goal has never changed. Now let's get planning your wedding. I shall have a shaman fly in tomorrow morning" he states approaching me and patting me on the shoulder.

"I'll go call my sister and tell her the news" Davina states moving herself away from me "and I suppose I shall call Rebekah and inform her" I add starting to follow after her however Klaus stops me making me frown and turn to him "I'm really happy for you brother, you deserve this" he states making me feel touched and I smile "thank you, I appreciate it" I respond patting him on the shoulder before leaving.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol and Davina were getting down at the beginning and Kol was really in the moment until Klaus arrived therefore stopping the moment. There's always someone cock blocking in this story haha. Kol informed Klaus of his engagement with Davina and how their union can solve their problem instead of Jackson and Hayley having to marry. What will happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.6K 114 41
Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant werewolf. Sabrina has to come to New Orleans...
208K 3.9K 98
Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated, they had a love like no other but Kol b...
159K 4.2K 102
Elijah was in New Orleans trying to figure out who was conspiraing against Klaus when he learned some unfortunate news. Hayley was not the only one p...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...