π˜”π˜³π˜΄. π˜‰π˜Ί 𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘀𝘦

By rororosali

One phone call from Jyotica's father and the next thing she know that she's getting married. "7 months ago I... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
not an update
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39

chapter 35

819 43 8
By rororosali

..

..

..

..

..

JYOTICA :

I Feel alive... It's nice to be back. I was hurt, but when I woke up from my longest nap ever, everything around me was already changed. My family was in Melbourne, I gave birth to the cutest baby ever, my.. My Husband was there. It felt like all those months of pain and struggle was just a Nightmare.

When I woke up, thankfully only shahneel was there. At first i freaked out, but later  she cooled me down and explained everything. We got a chance to had a genuine conversation About all those months of me missing. Overall I found a start. I got my stand. I realised I've punished him enough, he went through so many things too.. I had already lost a lot of time. No more.

I'm happy. India won the World Cup and the best part is, my guy got his chance to shine. He showed the world what truly he can do. After saying a heartfelt Goodbye to Aman and Georgia, we left Melbourne.

 there is still some tension left between shubi and my father. My father told shubi, more like threatened him, that if he ever hurt me again. He'll take me and Jishaan to Chandigarh with him, FOREVER. Now Shubi had to agree with all of his requests and demands.

Right now I'm in India, Mumbai. 

Shubi had a lot of celebrations and parties are waiting for him, so we decided to come mumbai first. Right now Jishaan is with his aunt in another car so it's just me and shubi in his car. We're heading back to OUR APARTMENT. An apartment I thought I'll never ever step in again. An apartment where we started our journey together. An apartment where it all happened.

Love, Lies, Divorce.

I don't wanna think about it but everytime I remember that moment when I left that house, when I packed my love, my trust in my bag and left, I could not help but feel a pang of hurt in my heart. It won't be easy but I'm going to do it. I've decided to forgive shubi, so I need to forget everything too. I have to try.

It was already evening. The car ride was quite. He was driving. Right hand on a starring and left one was holding my hand. It was a comfortable silence.

Suddenly the car stopped.

We arrived? Yet? Its.. Its not our building... Where are we?

"Shubi where are we? Why did you stopped? "

He let go of my hand and without saying a word turned me around. There was a mischievous smile imprinted on his face.

He  asked me to get off and managed to cover my eyes with his hands.

"Shubi.. Where are we going? Tell me na..."

"Patience sweetheart... Just 2 minutes..." He said. And we started walking, towards god knows what.

 After a minute later we stopped.

"You're ready?"  He asked again. Testing my Patience. But before me replying anything he took his hands off of my eyes.

I opened my eyes. We were standing in the middle of a huge living room. It wasn't a house.. It..it was a mansion. All Covered in offwhite colour and marble. The warm lightings and indoor plants were going perfect with it.  There was a huge diamond chandelier in the middle of that living room and we're standing right under that piece of art. But.. Why are we here...

I looked at shubi for answers. He was looking at me having an excitement plus nervousness kind of mixed expression. 

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Didn't I told you, we will go Home together? Well sweetheart..

WE ARE HOME." He said walking towards me. 

"WHAT? Th.. This.. Is O..Our  Home??" I  was shocked.

"Wanna take a look around? " he asked and I nodded, still stunned.

He took my hand and let me to the entire House. The specious kitchen, 7 bedrooms, a huge hallway, gym, nursery room, Back yard, balconies. Everything. It was perfect. That House was bigger than the 'Gill Mension.'

"And the last but not the least... The Master Bedroom." He said and took me in another Big door. 

Whoaa... It was Huge, specious, Had a huge sea faced Balcony. A Big White bed in the middle of that room. I started looking around. The closet space was perfect. The bathroom... It had this different different kind of showers. A white Bathtube in the middle of it.

It was a typical karan Johar movie's house. I was amazed. I was roaming around the house like crazy with holding his hand. But then he again closed my eyes with his hands.

"Abb kyaa huaa?" I asked again.

"Just one minute."

I led to upstairs on the second floor where the Cold, dim air made my body shivered. Another balcony?

He suddenly took off his hands and...

NO way.....

I was standing in the middle of the terrace. I looked around. The entire terrace was decorated with red roses and some warm light. Rose petals were all over the floor. There was a Big 'MARRY ME' Sign in the middle.

Is... Is he going to propose? Og.. God..

I turned around to see him, when I saw my guy down on the floor, on his one knee, Looking at me with that nervous and a bit curious expression on his face.

He reached to his pocket and took out a well folded paper and start reading that paper aloud.

"Dear Jyotica,

I mess up when I talk, most of the times I couldn't even express myself properly. Thats why I decided to write down everything I was going to tell you, on this paper, so listen carefully.

Yes, I'm going to ask you to marry me, again? Yup.. Again.

Although you're still my wife and we have a son too, but somewhere I'm aware about the condition we both got married. It wasn't normal. But you still did it without even complaining a bit. You know I hate family functions but The wedding with you is something I want to enjoy. I want to see my Name in your Mehendi, I want to see you happy, dancing in our wedding. I want to introduce you to the world as MINE.

We are going to start our new life from tomorrow. And I want to live this life as normal as possible. Our old home is still there, but somewhere I understand living in that apartment won't be easy for you. For US. and we have a new house Member too right. We needed more space for us. God I'm so not good with my words, I'm not a perfect person jyotica, but I promise I'll try to be a better person for you and Jishaan.

So yeah It might sound crazy but Jyotica Shubman Gill will you marry me again? " he asked and took a small box out of his pocket. It was a ring. Another ring. And I was smiling like crazy.

"I already have a ring Mr. " I told him and showed him my ring finger.

"Well that was a wedding ring honey. This one is an engagement ring. For a new start" he said and slipped that ring in the same finger.

My first ring was a simple band but this one have  diamonds around it. They do look good together.

"You slipped a ring but I didn't even said 'yes' though."

"Because I already know the answer" he said and pulled me for a kiss.

It was intense. It has passion. That wasn't just a kiss, it was a promise.

A moment later he pulled his phone out and played a song, I remember it immediately.

"Remember this song?" He asked and pulled my hand to dance.

"Yes"

'Hum tum Itne pass hai jaise

Dur ye chand, sitaare.....

Sach pucho toh manko apne

Lagte hai ye sare....

Magar achhe lagte hai..

Ye Dhartiii, ye nadiya, ye Raina or....

Or TUM.......'

It was a song we played on radio when we went to shopping. He still remembers that. Silly.

I put my head on his chest and we both were moving in sync. Enjoying the breeze. Somewhere that storm inside my mind was calmed. It was perfect.

"It must be very expensive. I mean, such a big house, in a prime location of Mumbai. "

He Chuckled "well it was a fair deal to me."

I looked up in confusion.

"It's not free madam. You need to repay me. Repay me with your Love and your presence. Be around me. With me. Everywhere I go. My work allows me to take my family everywhere I go. So let's just get married next week, So I can take you with me for every match, for every test series. "

"Ok" I said and just smiled at his eagerness when I remembered something.

"a... Shubi I know it's all romantic and i would definately love to spend more time with you here. But.. We have a baby home whom I need to feed. You know."

He smiled again.

"Our packages, luggage and our family will soon arrive here. So don't worry about that."

"So.. So we're not going back there?"

"No"

I hugged him again. This time very tightly.

"Thank you."

"A fresh start with a fresh Place. Ok?" He asked.

"Ok" I replied.

______________________________________

Well a week passed quickly. Right after our parents arrived we told them about our wedding. They were happy.  shubi had a lot of celebrations and interviews ahead. He was all busy. Good thing our families stayed here with me. My baby and this all wedding preparations kept me busy too. But shahneel helped me alot.

A plain, offwhite house of ours looks so decorated amd full of people right now. Every one, our families, relatives from both of the sites, his teammates and their families, kids all were invited.

Yesterday we had our sangeet and Mehendi. Have you ever Imagined shubman dancing along with his teammates on 'ye ladki haye allah' from k3G. It was awesome. Everyone was dancing. But our little Jishaan was the center of attention.

Our wedding rituals took place at noon. We threw a little cocktail party for everyone. So here we are. He was with his friends and me siting with his friend's wives. He was meters apart but his eyes weren't leaving mine. I'm just looking at my big maroon chooda and my Mehendi with a Big 'S' on my palm. 

Suddenly shahneel walked to me and whispered something in my ear.

"It's ready." She said.

I just gave her a smile And she left.

I did planned this entire night with full of surprises.

Soon after dinner, I was seating on our bed full of rose petals. Waiting for HIM.

He was soon pushed in, by his friends. With weird smiles everyone left and he entered. Its just ME and HIM now.

He walked towards me and sat on the bed.

There was a glass  full of warm milk. I gave it to him. He drank it in a sip. He was excited. I can see that. But I have another plans.

The soon he started to get closer to me, I started putting him in a distance.

"W.. What happened?"

"Actually shubi... Woh... Exactly After our wedding and all of the rituals,
I GOT MY PERIODS." Yes. I said it.

He didn't said anything but the disappointment was clear on his face. His face was funny. My baby had the special talent to cry everytime his father tried to get closed to me. So Nothing happened more than some stealing kisses for all these days.

He was looking forward to tonight. I knew.

"Im.. I'm sorry shubi we.. Can't do it tonight. I feel.. So ba.."

"It's fine, it's completely natural and it's not like you can stop it right." He said.

"Hmm... So let's just get changed and hit to the bed then." I said and entered in the bathroom. Haha his disappoint face.. But now i have the most important task in front of me.

Shahneel already placed a bag in here. I took off my clothes completely. And opened that bag. There was a black lingerie and a satin red wine short robe in that bag. I have never tried it.. I'm nervous too. I wore that lingerie and covered it with that short robe. Took my makeup off and opened my hair.

I looked in the mirror and... Whooao.. I didn't know i was this sexy. Yeah I'm all ready. It's just shubi. And we've done it before. Yeah.. We even have a kid. Why am I so nervous?

I walked to the door and opened it. There he was. Already changed into T-shirt and shorts. With a frown on his face. I coughed a little to get his attention..

The moment he looked at me his eyes widened. Jaw almost touching the floor. My plan was to drop my robe off my shoulders. But no. I'm too nervous for that.

I walked to him in a slow pace. He started walking backwards. Why...?

He stopped when back of his knees touch the bedframe.

"What happened shubi.?"

"W.... What areee y.. You wearing.?"

"Cloths.... Isn't what  mostly they wear on their first night. Is it that bad?"

No. No.. Its.. It's not bad... Infact it's hot. You're hot.. But.. You know we can't.. "

"Can't what shubi? Why are you freaking out?.."

"I'm not freaking out.. I'm controlling myself.. I just.. Dont wanna hurt you.."

"Oh.. Ohkay..  you don't do anything.. It might hurt me naa?.. So let me take the charge"

 I said in a whispering tone and pushed him on the bed. His eyes widened.

I climbed on the bed too. On him.  started kissing his face to his nape. Intensionally avoiding his Lips. I stated leaving marks on his chest, claiming him MINE.

Gosh.. I do deserve an oscar for the show I'm putting in. I'm freaking out myself but still had that naughty smirk all over face.

I was trailing kisses all over his body. Gave a long lusty lick on his firm abs and moved down. I started rubbing that little clothed monster with my hand and looked up. He was looking at me with a fire in his eyes. A beast who's controlling himself.

I pulled his shorts down. He was already stoned hard. I took him in my hand and start rubbing him again. He was breathing fastly. I gave a long lick to that monster from down to the tip and start giving him a head. God am I doing it right? Is he liking it or should i just stop here?

He was gripping sheets so hard that I took his hand and make him grab my hair. Allowing him to be a little rough. He was moaning like a mess. The strong, controlling shubi is nowhere to be found. He soon finished in my mouth. I looked up in his eyes and swallowed it shamelessly.  He closed his eyes just to calm him down when a went up again.. And start trailing kisses on his ear and whispered,

" you know what shubi... I Lied.. I'm not on my periods.. Y.. "

He didn't even let me complete my sentence. In a second he pulled me down and the next thing I know is that my back touched the bed and he's on me... Kissing me like a hungry beast. On my face, neck, chest... Everywhere... He's hand went down to untie my robe.  Oh my god.. He's gonna see it now...

 He opened it quickly and stopped.....

The expression of his face changed... It was now more mischievous. A smirk on his face... His eyes were scanning my body.

"You sly vixen.. You planned it... You perfectly know how to push my buttons don't you...? "

I said nothing but just giggled.

"You are perfect.. I love the fact that only I can see you like this." He said and start devouring me again. Dominantly. Now he is in charge. Again. The power lookes good on him.

 rest of the night was steamy, passionate, deliberate and satisfying....

_______________________________________

Time runs fast when you're with the people you love.

Its been four months already.. My baby is now 6 months.  He is an apple of his father's eye. Everytime shubi shows up Jishu start doing  little "dah.. Dah..." To him. calling his dada..

A week after  our wedding our families went back to Chandigarh.

It was a new beginning for us. For me it was the time to concentrate on my family.. So willingly I resigned from my job. Shubhi is been doing grate lately. As a cricketer and as a father too...

Right know we are at chinnaswamy stadium. My husband is playing and me standing in pavilion with Jishaan in my arms. Its RCB vs GT final match. GT needed  last 14 runs in 55 balls. Which was easy for them. They're going to win for sure. And they did.

Seems like Winning trophies is his new habit now. The moment shubi lift the trophy as a captain, entire stadium started chanting something...

"Humari bhabi kaisi ho?

JYOTICA bhabhi jaisi ho.."

Haha they're gone mad.

After announcing about our wedding and the baby, shubi politely asked me to stay as away as possible from social media. People were making theories, assumptions, some good, some bad news about us. He just didn't want me to get affected by all of this.

Just to celebrate this win right now we're at the hotel. Along with other teammates and their families... Everyone is happy.

He is with the boys. And I'm seating with the other teammates wives having jishu in my arms. We're meters apart but still his whole attention is on us.

How Did I got so Lucky?

I moved my attention to my baby.. He is whining.. He is sleepy... And hungry too.

I texted shubi that 'I'm taking Jishu back to our room, to feed him.' He immediately read that massege and showed me a thumbs up.

I stood up an walked towards our room upstairs. I opened the door with a key card. Fed my baby and quickly he went to sleep. And I'm just looking at him with admiration.

God he looked like an angel. Well his Father is a prince too right.

I took a deep breath and sat on the bed.

Sometimes I wonder what I would have been doing if i didn't flied to Chandigarh that day, when daima was sick.

I would've never met shubi. Jishaan would've never born.

So everything happens in Our life for a reason. We don't meet people by accident..

It was painful at first. But now we're living a life of our Dreams.

I should thank Daima for this.

Now I have everything. A loving Husband, charming son, my family, my own house. Everything.. 

We cried, we fought but at the end, we're happily together 

I guess this is the End...

A perfect happily ever after....

I am so g.......

"Knock knock"

I'm sure it's shubi... This guy, he can't stay away for a minute.

"Coming " I yelled and opened the door.

Wait..  No one's here.

I started looking around but no one was there.

I closed the door again and went to sit on the bed when again..

"Knock knock"

You've gotta be kidding..

I again opened the door, again no one was there..

But when I looked down, there was an white envelope on the floor.

I picked it up..

 Haha..It has to be shubi. It's his habit to surprised me like this.. Pagal. Whats now.. A love letter or some property that he bought?

I closed the door again and opened that envelope. There was just a note carefully folded in there.

I opened that note.. And start reading it.......

Goosebumps spread all over my body. I started shaking like a leaf. Who the fuck wrote this..??

It said,

"Happy Endings are myths sweetheart.

You took everything from me. My Partner, My Baby, everything. Now see how i destroy your Life Right in front of your eyes.

Ps. This is not the end.. This is just a beginning . You just wait and watch."

What the fuck. Why am I getting threatened. I stood still in the same place. Is it a joke.. Another prank from shubi or... No.. I've never hurt somebody. No.. Why would someone.....

Suddenly door started banging again.. Now more loudly. No... Who is it??.. No..

I.. I picked jIshu in my hand. And slowly walked to the door.

The loud banging isn't stopping. I have to opened the door right.. I was scared from the core. I opend the door slowly.. And peaked out. It was SHUBMAN.

Breathing heavily like he ran to here. his face was all covered in a sweat. He was... He was tensed..?

I opened the door completely.

"W.. What happened?"

He was breathing heavily, tying to calm himself down, at the verge of crying..

"Papa...jyotica.. Shahneel called...Papa got into the terrible accident. His condition is critical, we need to leave for Chandigarh right now."

The ground fell beneath my feet. What is happening..?

"Ok.. Ok.. We'll leave right now.. I'll pack.. You book our tickets" I said and start packing our things in luggage fastly.. And 'the Note'... I guess it's not the right time to tell him about it. I slipped that note in my purse. Packed everything. Took sleeping jishu in my arms and we left the room immediately.

We crossed the hallway. When we were about to enter in the Lift, my eyes fell on a particular figure standing in a hallway. In the very corner, wearing jacket.

It was dark in there so I didn't noticed any facial structure. Just a figure.

 I lookee at shubi who's worried sick for his father, and then again at that figure and.... it was gone...

It was gone, like it was never there.

We quickly got in the lift and left for airport.

I know papa is going to be fine. I know nothing is going to happen to him. We know it.

But the thing we don't know was....

The moment we got in to the lift, that figure in the dark start laughing creepily like a maniac and started singing..

"Bade.. Achee lagte hai.... Yeh dharti... Ye nadiya... Ye raina.. Or... Or Tummm....         Hahahahha."

..

..

..

..

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 2.8K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
4.7M 239K 150
❀️ Completed ❀️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
95.3K 3.7K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
1.5M 60K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...