The Take Back - A Chris Pratt...

Bởi book_nerd356

It has been 2 years since the Indominus Rex attack in Jurassic World. The park is now closed but the remainin... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Super Important
Chapter 7 has been published

Chapter 7

5.2K 221 154
Bởi book_nerd356

Author's Note: Wow already 2K?!? :) thank you all so much!!! So I have proceeded to go see Jurassic World once again and every time... Just. Why did God have to make Chris Pratt so sexy? Also wouldn't it be amazing if this sequel was actually made into a movie?? I think I'd die if I got like a letter in the mail or a phone call saying that this story would like to be used for the sequel to Jurassic World. Okay Enjoy!!

~~~~~~

- Owen's POV -

"Owen. I can't believe you just did that to Nicole!" Claire was yelling at me. So was everyone else.

I guess I couldn't blame them. I just accused Nicole of killing Brooke and then I slapped her. But she did kill Brooke. Didn't she?

"What did you honestly think that Brooke was better than her?" Lowery said.

"No-" I began but Zach cut me off.
"Seriously Owen? If you had known what Nikki had been going through in the past two years. You would have rethought what you just said and did."
He said crossing his arms.

"Do you not think Nicole regretted walking away from you that day?" Claire snapped.

"She did?" I questioned and I felt really bad now. I had the chance to go after her but I didn't. Nicole was right. I did make a mistake and now I had no clue on how I was going to fix it.

"Of course she did! She would always shut down whenever I or someone else would mention your name."

"Why didn't she just try to find someone else?" I retorted.

"Did you literally just say that? Owen Grady you son of a bitch. That was the last thing I would expect to hear from you." I expected Claire to say that but it wasn't the person I expected to.

I looked over at Vivian in shock. I wasn't the only one either. Even Lowery looked at his wife like she had just said something completely messed up.

"Damn," I heard Gray whisper.

"How many apologies do I need to make to you all?" I said. I was done with all this crap now. Nicole was gone. It was done and over with.

"You've made enough apologies Owen. Now you need to make the last apology to Nicole." Michael said. He was quiet until now.

"Michael is right. Now where would have Nicole had gone?" Claire said.

"She could have gone anywhere. She's knows this island well but she didn't said earlier she didn't even recognize where she was before we got to Maggie's tank." Zach chimed in and Gray nodded in agreement with his older brother.

"We have to find her though," Michael began. "but first we need some weapons." I nodded in agreement with Michael.

Why hadn't I thought of that? Maybe because I was too distracted at the thought of Nicole.

"Wait guys, what if after we got the weapons we headed to control. Vivian and I could reboot the system and turn back on all the security cameras.

Therefore it would be easier to find Nicole and we wouldn't have to search through this hell of a jungle." Lowery said.

"Oh that's brilliant dear," Vivian then said and she kissed him on the cheek.

"Well then what are we waiting for let's go." I said and we all began walking towards where the ACU guns were kept. Once there I went inside and made sure the coast was clear.

"I didn't want to say anything but I suspected that there were no guns in here." Claire said picking up one. The shelves were stacked with equipment. Guns, bullet proof vests and more guns.

"Then why are they?" Vivian asked and I handed a gun to Michael and Lowey, then Zach.

"Do you know how to shoot?" I asked him and he nodded slightly.
"I mean, I've shot things on my video games with a fake gun so how much more harder can this be?"

"Trust me. You'll feel the difference." I said and Zach took the gun and then we were ready to go.

•••

Now we all were armed and we made our way to the control room.
"Where do you think Nicole went?" I asked Vivian as we all walked to the control room.

The truth is, I am worried about her. I know she's tough and she can handle herself in tough situations but still. So many things could go wrong.

"Owen, don't worry. I am sure Nicole is absolutely fine and she's okay." Vivian said reassuring me but by judging by what she just said and how she said it, she was worried too.

"I hope so," I mumbled and eventually we reached the doors of the Samsung Innovation Center.

Claire pushed the doors opened and we all walked inside. I was expecting to see the inside with some vines or something beginning to grow but it was clean. Too clean. No one said anything about it being so clean and neither did I.

Silently we all made our way to the elevator that would take us down to the control room. Gray pushed the button and the doors opened. As the doors reopened the first thing I noticed was that everything was already started up.

"Why is this all working?" Lowery asked and he went over and sat down where he used to sit and Vivian took her place.

"Maybe Nicole came her after she left and restarted it all." As Vivian said that I felt slightly better. Earlier all I could think of was the worst. Everyone else took a seat and Lowery and Vivian began to pull up the footage from the past hour. I sat in a chair impatiently waiting to see a sign that she was okay.

"Look!" Gray shouted and he pointed up the the left side of the monitor. There Nicole was sitting.

"Where is that?" I asked Lowery getting up from my chair.

"She's in the Indominus Rex cage."
Vivian said and there was a moment of rejoicing but it soon ending as I heard a familiar voice sound the sound through the room.

"She was," I quickly turned around and saw Vic standing there. He looked different. He has a few scars. His arm was still intact and I was slightly surprised.

"Vic." I growled.

"So you're looking for Nicole aren't you?" He said smirking. I walked over to him and pinned him up against the wall so he couldn't get away.

"How are you alive?"

"I told this to Nicole earlier, Henry came in and shot that bloody raptor before he could finish me off." Vic snapped back at me.

"Where is she?" I said.

"Come with me," I looked back at everyone and there were surprised to see him alive just as much as I was.

"Go," Michael whispered and I followed Vic out of the control room. He lead me down a semi dark hallway and there was a door at the end of the hall.

"What's this?" I asked and he stopped in front of a silver door.

"Nicole's in there." He said and he opened it.

What I expected was to see Nicole just sitting in the corner or something with some bruises on her face but what I saw was way, way worse. She was tied to a chair and dried blood had stopped dripping down the side of her face. Her head hung down and her now orange blonde hair fell in front of her face.

"Nicole!" I rushed over to her but she wasn't breathing.

"Oh my god Nicole," her eyes were closed and her skin was cold.

"What did you do to her?" I growled looking over at Vic who was standing in the doorway smirking.

"I killed her," I stood up and walked over to Vic and this time I wasn't going to go easy. I punched him and he staggered backwards. His gun fell from his hand and skidded on the floor a few feet away from him. I dashed over and kicked the gun away from him, now aiming my gun at him.

"You no good son of a bitch." My fingers found the trigger and I pulled it.

Vic was dead. My bullet hit him right in the heart. I pulled the trigger a few more times just to make sure the bastard was dead. Strapping the gun back over my back I ran back into the room and grabbed the knife I always kept on me.

I cut Nicole free and then I walked back around and picked her up. As I looked at her bloody and bruised up face I felt tears form in my eyes.

"I am so sorry Nicole," I then began walking back to control.

~~~~~

I am so sorry! You'll have to wait until tonight for next update!

- Kat

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

386K 13.8K 39
Sequel to The Indominus Rex and a Girl (I recommend to read it before reading this book) -------- [Not edited] This is the follow-up story after the...
150K 3.2K 17
[Originally published in 2015, rewritten in 2022] Elliot Grady's life has never been simple by any means, but when her father shows up out of the blu...
37K 979 10
BOOK TWO - SEQUEL TO 'DORKS' • "What did I tell you about winking, Mitchell?" "That it drives you wild." • It's been three years since the fall of Ju...
709K 21.9K 27
[Edited] ------ Isabella Evans is a 19-year-old girl who loves animals, especially reptiles. She always had a certain skill with such animals, small...