Shivanya - Her Rana Sa's Obse...

By Villainsmelody

Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES πŸ”₯ All series are standalone and don't relate to eac... More

A message
Before you read Further
Prologue
A Sinful City: Mahawargarh 🏰
1. How obsession begins βš”οΈ
2. Forcing her
3. A sacred marriage πŸ’
4. Dirty or secret ritual
5. First night Adventure 🌢️
6. Open Your BLOUSE πŸ”ͺ
7. Don't Seduce me Fire ⚠️
8. My Drunken Raana sa 🍻
9. Dripping Cum
10. Riding together 🐎
11. Sit on my Thighs
12. I will lick you πŸ‘…
13. Him leaving the palace 🏰
14. Arya - my husband 🏹
15. Body heat & cold nightπŸ”₯
16. πŸ”žDream fuck & liking him
17. His Deewanapan πŸ‘£
18. Spit in your mouth
19. Milking & kissing 🌢️
21. His jealousy 🩸
22. An angry lip bite
23. Ishq- A fire πŸ”₯
24. Shivanya betray Advay? 🎭
25. Her Shringar-only for him❀️‍πŸ”₯
26. Colour of their sexy Desires πŸ’‹
Not an update 😬
27. Fire, Slap your 🐱
28. His innocent wish 😬
29. Her piercing, his tongue πŸ”₯
30. Her periods 🩸
31. Period and Bangles
32. Riding him πŸ₯•
33. Is Raana sa Virgin ?
34. Who gives him poison ?
35. Advay - Journey of a MAN
36. Advay -Man turns into Psycho
37. She found BDSM Book πŸ“–
38. She wants his MILK πŸ₯›
39. Completing the ritual 🌢️
40. Beginning of destruction πŸ”₯
Happy 1 Million readerlog πŸŽ‰
41. The Raaj sabha πŸ‘‘
42. A love or sword fightβš”οΈ

20. Holding Wrong Carrot🧨

24.2K 1.8K 406
By Villainsmelody

1K votes (hit ⭐ at bottom of your screen)

( Readerlog, mujhe office se sach m bilkul time ni lag paata...but I really love to write and thanks to all those loyal reader who helped me reach till here. It's all because of you people and I am really grateful to all of you..

M jaanbhuk k votes ka itna target ni deti Jo complete na kar paao..because I myself wanted to post.

At last part, I had given my 200% but still chotu sa target complete ni hua. I don't know how to feel. Subject is dead now..am not feeling anything 🤧 Right now am still working on office and really really tired. Mujhe dhamki wagarah ya kuch or ni karna...because I know I will post no matter what. Most of the time you never complete it and I still post because I enjoy it. I got some readers who become like family for me. And I really love you for your support.

I just ask for votes so this story can reach to more readers. I didn't ask anything from my last story...you can check it. But I really hope for this one ♥️

Kya itna mushkil h thodu sa vote karna..m acha likhu fir bhi ? Beshak pura mat kariye target..par kareeb hi pahuch jaiye..utna bhi bahut h mere liye..)

I won't waste your time again by my bakwas. i was just feeling tired. Too much tired.

Enjoy your part ♥️

Advay's pov

I was walking along the woods. I looked at my stomach which was bleeding because of the arrow. I put my hand there to stop blood oozing out of there but it wasn't working. I looked behind, I could still hear footsteps running behind me..

I was running in this jungle from last 1 day, trying to hide from them but lost in the middle. I don't know where to go.

I have to hurry.

Enemies are closer.

In this condition, I won't be able to hide for long. Just then my leg slipped.

" Aah" I lost balance and fall from the hill. I didn't notice there was even a hill there as everything was covered by trees and plants.

I was rolling down the hill, my back was completely peeled out on those wooden rocks..blood was coming out from different part of my body..

I kept rolling down there untill my head hit on something hard. I felt everything spinning around me. I moved my hand on my forehead to see it was bleeding too. My breaths turning heavy.

No..I can't die so easily..

I can't die so soon.

"Hey maa kaali " I remembered my only mother and tried to stood up but my legs were frozen.

"Water..." I mumbled feeling my throat getting dry....Everything started turning black around me..I was tired. I closed my eyes while opened my arms to welcome my death.

I didn't expect to die so easily.

Just than I felt something wet on my lips. I licked my lips....it was water. I hurriedly lick my lips when I felt more drops of water.

"Anya..bring more water....hurry up or he will die.. "

I heared voice of a girl along with noise of anklets and bangles running towards my side..

"Water " i whispered

Just than I feel more water in my mouth. I drink it quickly feeling like thirsty from so long. I don't know what I was drinking, I don't know from what I am drinking, but that time it was feeling it like Amrit(nectar).

It's taste was little different. It was tasting like flavoured water..

"Anya...we didn't have anything to hold water..but you are so smart your mouth can hold so much water..were you a camel in your last life "

I opened my eyes a little while coughing to see a little girl sitting beside me with her mouth full of water and puffed like a squirrel....

D...did she give me water from her mouth ?

That time I just needed water, no matter from where.

"Hehe...i can hold so much water in my mouth....my mouth is big taara " She poked her cheeks while giggling.

"Hurry up taara ..help me...we should take him to temple..he will get lot of water there "

My eyes couldn't open properly but still i tried to sit up. I was feeling little relief with the water i just drink.

But before I could even try to sit that little girl called Anya took my both hands and pulled me over her shoulder.

"Jai mahadev " she roared loudly "taara hold my bow, I will take him there " she quickly handed her bow and arrow to another girl and before I could understand anything she started dragging me don't know where.

She must be around 10 years old. Her clothes were looking like of tribe people. She was wearing skirt and blouse in a way that tribal people used to wear. I looked around to see where I was..

She couldn't even hold me properly . Her height wasnt even 4 feet. My knees were scarping on the road as she was taking me. Along with my back, now my legs were also paining. I wanted to stop her but I didn't have any energy left.

"S..stop...I can walk " i mumbled

"No..no arya...don't worry ..I will take you to safe place " she said while breathing heavily.

Arya ? What does that mean ?

I thought I will lost my legs soon. She was pulling me like a sack of potatoes..

Thanks to God that temple wasn't so far. Or I would have definitely died now. She brings me inside one of its room and make me sit on the floor.

"Taara..bring water...hurry up "

Just than another girl give me a bowl of water ,I drink it quickly feeling like I won't get it again dripping it on my chin and clothes.

"Y..you saved my life " i whispered feeling little relief in my body...

"You are my husband..of course I will save you " she replied making me chocked on my breath.

I think I lost my hearing capacity. I was hearing something wrong.

"What did you just say ?" I tried to speak ignoring the pain in my body..

"You are my arya...my husband " she replied while blushing.

I think I have lost my mind. I hit my head too hard on the rock.

"Listen to me kiddo...thanks that you saved me..but I am not your husband "

Both girls looked each other for some seconds.

"Anya...I think he lost his memory...he doesn't know you are his wife "

"I think it's because of his injury. His injury is so bad...what should I do ?" She quickly looked around while her eyes filled with water "it's bleeding "

"Anya will you get widow now ?"

Her eyes opened wide in terror as soon taara said this. "I will get widow now...you are dying arya ?" Her lower lips started trembling.

Don't tell me she is gonna cry now..

"Listen girl, i am not your husband. Stop crying "

As soon she heared it, She sobbed more loudly. Now My head also started aching. Where the hell I stuck ?

"Maa sa told me that no one will marry me...she left me all alone here...taara told me this temple is magical. Her mother also found her husband here. I was praying to Mahadev from last 1 day to give me my husband and I found you in front of temple..you are my husband now.. " she started crying more loudly "you are my husband...I can't become widow so soon "

I looked at taara seriously who was even younger than this Anya...

"I swear my parents meet here. This temple is magical...you are her husband .beleive me " she also started crying.

I mentally slapped myself. I thought she will stop her friend from crying. Now both these girls are crying dont know why.

There is no use wasting my time here. I was feeling better than before. I need to do something of my injury first.

"Keep crying girls..i have to go now ..thanks Anya for saving me " I smiled a little while stood up to go from there.

"You can't go anywhere " she stood against the door while opening her arms widely and wiping her tears quickly " you are my arya...I haven't even seen you yet properly "

"I am not your Arya..." I gritted my teeth "can't you understand it ? How can you say that am your husband ? "

"Because you are a a warrior...I told mahadev that I will marry a warrior only... "

"Why a warrior ?" I asked confused

"Because my step sister said that warriors used to have long..." She moved her eyes to my legs while blushing insanely.

My eyes opened wide. She is so little . How does  she knows all this. Before I could even process in my mind she spoke..

"Long swords " she completed excitedly" I love swords "

I didn't know I was holding my breath for so long. I released a deep sigh.

"So say it looking in my eyes damn it. What the hell ? I almost thought..." I put my palm on my eyes to control my anger..

No advay..you can't kill the girl who just saved you.

Control yourself.

"See...I am just a soldier. I dont even have an army under my control. I am Not a strong warrior...it means I am not your husband. Now let me go "

"You will become warrior one day. Soldiers and warrior are same " she pouted.

She is dumb. I took a deep breath.

"look at my age kid. I am 25 years old. How can I be your husband ? If you want to play, than find someone of your age "

"You are 25 years old ?" Her eyes opened wide in terror. She quickly started counting on her fingers.

Now she will let me go.

(Iska matlab aap humse 15 saal bade h Umar m...hehe...humne mahadev se prarthna ki thi k hume unke jaisa var de...Mahadev kitte bade h na..to aapko bhi to bada hona tha na ...buddhu...)

"It means you are 15 years old from me. Heheh...I prayed to Mahadev than I wanted my husband to be like him..mahadev is so big..so of course you have to be older than me ...stupid.." she started giggling while spinning around like crazy.

(Or aap humse bade h iska matlab Hume aapka khayal rakhne ki zaroorat nahi..hum pure din apne khilono k saath khelenge.. )

"Moreover..you are older than me..so I won't have to take care of you. I can play with my toys all day " she started clapping in joy.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing comes out..Kids these days are so bothersome. I swear I will never have any kids. I will cut my dick as soon I left from here.

She is stupid 10 years old girl.

My injury is getting worse. I should go away from here soon.

"You know I am a bad person. I came here after poking my brother's eyes.." i shouted. She stopped spinning while looking me with her big eyes.

"Why ?"

"Because he snatched something from me. Those people who get on my nerves, i do very bad to them. Do you want me to poke your eyes too... " I asked glaring her

I was expecting her to get scared and ran away but she quickly came to me excitedly

(Kya aap hume bhi seekhayenge..hum bhi apni sautali behen ki aankhein nikalna chahte h...aapko pata h unhone humse humari saari gudiya chura li..hume ek bhi khilona ni deti khelne k liye )

"Will you teach me too..I also wanted to poke my step sister's eyes..they stole all my dolls from me...they don't give me any toys " she looked me curiously.

I don't know what has gotten into this girl. She has answer of everything.

I have to think of something else.

"Okay..okay...I am not going anywhere. But can You Bring me some warm water and a cloth. I have to do something of my injury " I said seriously.

She looked at my injury in fear .

(Hey mahadev...hum to bhul hi gye the..dard ho raha h kya aapko ? Hume abhi jal laate h..par aap kahi jaana ni..hume khelna h aapke saath )

"Hey mahadev, I almost forget about it. Are you feeling pain. ? I will bring you water. But don't you go anywhere, I have to play with you " she warned me before running outside

Yeaah..play...she wanted to play doll house with her husband.

I would have die before doing that.

Getting the chance I stood up from floor I couldn't stay here for long. This place is crazy. I don't know whether it is even safe or not to hide here.

I moved towards the door.

Just then I heared noise of anklets.

What the hell ! I just send her, how can she come back so fast. Is she having wheels fit in her legs ? My heart started beating fast in fear.

I quickly hide behind the door.

"Arya..I come back" she came inside the room. Getting the chance , I was going to step outside hiding from her eyes when I heared loud noise of bowl fallen on the floor spilling all the water.

"Arya...you are gone ?" Her voice getting heavy...." I told you not to go...Arya.."

She quickly run towards the window looking outside and here and there..

" Where are you ? You can't go. Arya..where are you ? "

Tears after tears started coming out from her eyes..she was running all in the room searching for me..

"Mahadev can't do this to me...I told him I want a warrior only...I was left all alone...."

She was sobbing so badly. Her eyes and nose were red completely. After getting attacked by my enemies, this was the first time I felt pain in my heart.

I wasn't even hurted there.

"Maa sa was right...I am all alone...don't go aryaa.....who will play with me ? Please come back " she was crying so badly

She was just a kid. She will get calm down herself. I was going to step out of the room when I heared a low voice...

"Arya ..you didn't go" she sobbed while wiping her nose which was running continuously.

She caught me!

"Hehe...Yeaah...I didn't go..." I smiled strangely

"You scared me..." She sobbed and ran towards me while hugging my legs. She doesn't even reach to my waist.

My hands were on the side not able to touch her. She is so little. I don't know how to hold her..

"Bacha.." i whispered trying to push her away but she hold me more tight.

"I thought you left me too..." she sobbed while giggling " i won't let you go..."

She was clung to me like a leech. I tried to jerk her but she didn't even move. I don't know what her maa sa has said to her, but there was a fear in her eyes.

Fear of being left alone.

That was the first time I saw a kid crying like that. I kept looking her how she was wiping her nose from my pants.

She was a small kid who just wanted someone to hold on.

One thing was sure that, I couldn't leave that place at that time.

"Maybe this kid can help me to hide here. Ethiraaj's army still searching for me. I can hide here till for some days " i thought while taking a deep breath

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I came to my room remembering the day i first saw her. I don't want to belong to anyone, but can't let her belong to anyone too...

Love and possession are 2 different things. Love makes you bound in a relationship. It gives you unnecessary expectations. I had already left love many years before i even met her.

Whereas possession is another thing. It gives you power. It gives you control.

She is my possession now.

She was still sleeping in the garden but stirring in her sleep not finding proper place to rest her head.

My bacha..

I lay beside her while moving my arm under her head carefully. She immediately get relaxed while resting comfortably. Her back was still on my side.

I looked my knuckles which has some blood.

It's of her Bhai sa.

He was getting on my nerves so I have to gave him something in return. I closed my eyes feeling good now after beating him.

But one thing was still i don't understand. How could she not remember me ? Why am feeling whatever the reason behind her memory loss. I am not going to like it.

I closed my eyes while drifting into sleep . I can hear buzzing sound of insects because of my light sleep but I know it was almost midnight . Her fragrance was all over around me.

It was soothing.

Just then I felt something moving inside my pants..

It must be a mosquito.

I rubbed my legs a little feeling too lazy to scratch now.

Just than i felt light touches on my tummy. It was so soft that I felt rabbit was dancing on my skin. It was moving so slow ,tickling me over there. It was feeling good.

But just than it moved to sensitive area causing some sensation. I can feel that rabbit touching my shaft.

But wait a second! I don't have any rabbit in my garden.

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping figure beside me..her face was on my side, she was half laying over me with having one leg over my tummy and her one hand is on my
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dick.

"What the.." my eyes opened wide noticing her small palm inside my cotton pants and touching my buddy.

When her hands reached there ?

"Fire.." i raised my eyebrow while holding her shoulder.

"Taara...you bring carrots from market. " she mumbled in low voice. She was still sleeping.

What carrot ?

"Umm...this one is not looking good. It's so loose..." She gently move fingertips on my length up and down while shaking it left and right from her index finger. I felt a rush of warmth spread through my veins.

"Because I am not feeling..."

My words stuck in my throat when she interuppted excitedly

"This one is right...it's so hard " she opened her palm while holding it from middle making me fall on my back when her cold hands touched it.

My erection was semi hard already. I had never ever erected so fast before.

My buddy is reacting on its own.

I took a deep breath while staring her face. She was sleeping so innocently. Her dupatta was laying near the tree. My shrug was slipping from her shoulder.

"What are you doing fire ?" I asked covering her shoulder.

"Am preparing gazar ka halwa. I found a carrot " she replied while moving her palm down near my balls. My head jerked a little back feeling heat of her fingers near my sensitive part.

"It's my dick bache...if you want to play with it than do it after you woke up. Not now" i whispered in her ear while caressing her cheeks in the hope that she stops on her own.

"Ummm...I want to play now " she pouted while nuzzling her face on my chest "but first let me prepare gazar halwa.."

She licked her lips while drooling from corner of her lips. She is in deep sleep. If I shake her little hard, maybe she would awake.

But. My chota bheem just want to play.

I moved my thumb over her lips wiping her drool while bringing it closer to mine.

And licked it.

Ufff...it still tastes same.

She was moving her hand over my length so gently that I even I have never touched it like that. As she was tracing contours of my skin, I was consumed by whirlwind of emotions. I closed my eyes feeling relaxed.

"It won't be any harm to let her play some " a thought came in my mind. Her hair were spread over my chest. I moved my hand over back of her neck while caressing it slowly.

"Ummm" she took a deep breath while leaning against my hand and was going to touch my balls.

"Not my balls jaan.." I placed my hand on hers while moving it little away from there.

Because I don't think I will be respectable towards her if she kept doing this. I will grab her hair, push her to the ground and call with some names which she won't like at all.

"Wow taara..." She exclaimed excitedly " From where did you find such a big fat carrot. It is heavy.  It seems of a good farm "

Her palm was so small that it wasnt even fitting in her hand. She was struggling to hold it as it was slipping from her hand. I should have removed her hand as a good husband.

My biwi is not in her senses. I shouldn't take her advantage.

But , I was anything except being a good man.

I took her hand in mine while opening her palm and adjusted it over my shaft moving slowly over it. She bite her lips. Her mouth opened slightly.

My eyes falls on her boobs which were pressing against my chest.

My mouth watered.

My laddoo...how much I wanted to take them in my mouth again.

No...first I want to see her eyes. I want to know what was going in her mind. I want her to completely submit herself to me.

Only than i can move to my next step.

Thats to ruin her.

"It seems like the dand which Bhai sa used to do exercise with. " she giggled in her sleep while moving her finger in circular motion on tip of it " no no..it's carrot tree...I think even if I hug it , there will be space left between my both hands. I couldnt even hug it properly.  It is sooooooooooooooo big and thick "

Fuck!

She got some good names for my buddy.

"I will wash it properly in water to remove all the dirt...it should be properly cleaned. I can't use it for halwa " She stopped and took out her hands from my pants making me took a deep breath.

Yeaahh..it's dirty. Good girls don't touch them.

I smirked knowing that she stopped her play. She didn't react for some minutes. I  shook my head while chuckling.

She doesn't like to touch bad things. 

I thought she slept again but  what she did next.

It took me a lot of control not to push her away so hard as to make her fly in the air.

"But I will clean it" she smiled like a devil while moving over me...her head rested on my chest while she licked her finger and put her hand again inside my pants in swift motion. My dry skin can now feel wetness of her palm .

(Dhote jaao..dhote jaao..din raat dhote jaao...gazar ko chamkate jaao...)

"Keep washing, keep washing..keep washing day and night...

One day my carrot will shine.." she was humming some kind of melody.

Her hands started moving over my length in a fast speed making me fist her hair. I bit my lips not to let out any kind of noise. Every brush of her body against mine sent waves of pleasure , igniting a fire within me.

Ohh my dirty bacha..

What kind of dream are you watching ?

Yeaahh..just like that...keep stroking it like that.

Her lips were looking more inviting now.

I want to taste her again. I want her saliva. I moved near her lips when I heared her giggling

"It's cleaned. Now, I will peel it properly. There is something hard over its end.." she hold the tip of my cock while moving pad of her thumb over it.

I felt my breath stopped for some seconds when she touched the urethral opening (pee area ) of my penis. My head jerked back touching the end of tree.

I held her little tight to make sure she won't slipped from my chest. I feel my breathing turning more fast.

Her saliva was spread on my dick wrapped it completely.

She was in sleep yet she touched all those parts which not even an experienced woman can do.

But just then I heared frustrating sound from her lips. Her eyes furrowed in a little tension.

(Ye to hat hi nahi Raha h...khurach de kya hum ise ? Taara...yaha gazar k upar kuch atak gya h....humari gazar kharab na ho jaaye )

"It's not removing...should I scratch it ? What is stuck there taara ? What if my carrot get ruined ? " She whispered in tension.

I felt her nails there where not even myself had touched and whole blood of my body rushed down. She was going to scratch head of my cock. Or I say my pee hole.

No.

"Its not a place to use your nails " I quickly held her hand stopping it where it was and trying to remove it but she hold it more tight.

I coughed a little feeling my breath sucked out.

She was squeezing my shaft..

And it was so tight. The more I trying to remove her hand, the more she hold it tighter.

"Taara..something is stuck there...I will definitely remove it today. I can't let my carrot go waste " she mumbled while moving her nails over it making my breath stop for some more seconds.

Should I done same thing to you chota bheem ? Than you will get to know what stuck there .

I tried to remove her hand but she slapped my hand from her other hand harshly.

Really !

She is not letting me touch myself.

"Taara..don't steal my carrot..or I will beat you...you know I love carrots" she hold it more hard while pumping in her hands up and down.

(Ae gazar ki aatma aa gyi kya isme..hume humari raani sa m asur ku nazar aa raha h ? )

"Is she possesed by carrots ?why am seeing a devil in her ?"

"  Leave it fire or I won't be able to pee in the morning. This thing is not for devil like you "

"Taara..don't snatch it..it's mine " she squeezed it so tight as to almost make my sould come out of my body..

Okay okay. I can't take her my length by force.

I have to do something else.

So i did what my brain suggested me best.

I shouted on her as loudly as could.

" Stupid girl...it's not a place to hold. You can't remove it...I will slap you...if you wanna hold it, than do it properly or leave it. Don't you dare to scratch it "

I gritted my teeth while breathing heavily. She frozen for some seconds while loosing her hold. I put my arm over my eyes feeling her hand moving down my length now...

"My carrot tree...you scared it taara...see..carrot is shivering " She caressed it slowly and carefully. It's because of my pre cum. It is on the way.

I felt my blood vessels going back to their position.

She licked her already swollen lips..my breathing was turning faster. She was looking so tempting at that moment.

"It's too big...it will be so tasty..let me taste it " she smiled so evilly.

I don't mind it but noticing her sharp teeth for once I almost feel my soul coming out of my body..I know how seriously she bite.

"My carrot..." she smiled devilishly and going a little down while opening her mouth.

Now she is getting on my nerves !

I will make sure to give you carrot my carrot queen.

I held her throat before she could attack there. I don't mind if she gets awake or die now.

Because it is serious.

I have to save my life.

"Open your eyes..."I ordered loudly.

I am in no mood of fun .

I want to see her eyes as soon as possible .

"Open your eyes or I will squeeze out your "  I shouted.

I want to see her eyes , whether she in regret or not ?
If not, than I am gonna fuck her mouth with my tongue till she start regretting it.

(Aap itni gehri needra m kaise so sakti h...uthiye raani sa...Hume jawab dijiye..aap itni asaani se kaise so sakti h ? )

"How can you sleep in such a deep sleep. Wake up raani sa . I want my answer. You just can't sleep so easily"

But instead of waking up, she started snoring too....

"Aagggggghhh" she snored more loudly.
"Ummm..." She moaned in her sleep " more harder...hold me tight "

I looked her like crazy...

She is possessed by something else.

Here I can't sleep and she isn't ready to awake.

Okay. She is looking scary.

I tried to remove my hand from her throat but she hold it tight while wrapping her hand around my wrist and one leg over my waist while my other hand is still under her head.

I tried to pull back my hand, but she didn't let me.

(Ye kya bawal h kaali maa ? Kya kare ab hum ?)

"What the hell is she kaali maa ? What should I do now ?" I was trying to process in my mind what happened some minutes before.

I looked at my pants which is rising above and forming a little tent due to my  semi hard buddy.

Should I really chocked her right now for doing this ?  I thought she will play but she was going to

Kill me..

"Ummm...I love carrots.." she whispered again while licking her lips and chuckled.  I moved my fingers of other hand  in my hair while gulping down.

No doubt, She is the woman I was looking for. If I want to play with her, I need to tame her first.

I couldn't leave her throat or I doubt she will bite me for sure. Her mouth was still opened.

"Fire...I swear you won't be able to eat carrots again. I will show you how to use carrots properly " I cursed under my breath.

"Anya , do you want some more hot water ? You were coughing since you woke up " taara asked me while giving me another glass of warm water.

Don't know why from morning I was feeling little pain in my throat. Did I eat something sour ?

Don't tell me he had some disease which transferred to me through kiss. Just than a thought came in my mind.

Did he brush his teeth or not ?

But his mouth wasn't smelling bad.

I cough one more time, but still  feeling tingling in my throat like someone hold it tightly. When I woke up in the morning, he wasn't even here so that I could ask him.

Except him no one was in the room. Has he done something to me ?

Just than i heared guards announcing Maa Sa' and saanvi arrival...I stood up and bow to her..

Saanvi is looking better now and again back to her cheerful face.

"Maa sa..you here. You should have called me " i said

"No need princess. I came here to inform you that There are some guest going to arrive in the kingdom. He will be very helpful in strengthening our kingdom. Maharaj has invited him for lunch. Only family members will be present there. So you shouldn't get late too "

"I will come on time maa sa " i replied smiling. I saw she was thinking of something but hesitating.

"Maa sa..do you want to say something ? "

"Princess, Will you take care of the menu for lunch ? Maharaj doesn't want to have any mistake today. He was waiting for this collaboration for long. I can't trust maid in this matter "

It seems he is really someone very powerful that instead of maids, maa sa herself was looking for everything.
It is about reputation of kingdom.

"Maa sa...don't worry..I will take care of lunch. I will help in preparing best dishes for our guest " i replied..maa sa took a breath of relief and nodded her head.

"I know you will do your best.

Should I asked him about raana sa ? Where he has gone ?

I was going to open my mouth but decide to shut it. It won't feel good.

Just than i saw saanvi coming towards me "Bhabhi sa...I saw Bhai sa going to dinning room with father. I guess You will see him at noon during lunch. So no need to look for him here and there " she informed in my ear while giggling.

My mouth opened a little in surprise. I lightly slapped her shoulder. She winked me and went with maa sa..

Who wants to see him ? Not after last night. I touched by boobs lightly. They weren't paining any more.

But what if they lactate again ?

"Anya, you lips are looking so red .did you use anything ? You cheeks are also turning red" Taara asked curiously..I touched my fingertip on my lips lightly..

I wasn't able to look into his eyes yesterday because I wasn't able to comprehend my feelings at that time.

But i was ready to look at him now. I wanted to give him the answer. Whether I regret it or not ?

Or also wanted to know, wheather he regret it or not ?

Don't know from where chandni bhabhi sa came in my mind.

He let her touch his wounds. I didn't even know how badly his back hurt. He still face problem in bathing. Every morning, Dev and other guards helped him.

I know this as I could hear guards announcing dev's arrival and commotion in the morning. He always come outside properly clothed.

He has seen me half naked so many times, but he remain covered all the time.

You want to see him naked too ?

My subconscious asked me making my eyes go wide.

I quickly shook my head. No...no absolutely not. What rubbish I was thinking.

"Use beetroot on your lips. I have also done that " i answered taara while controlling my smile

After so many days , I wanted to look good today. Except bangles and waist chain, i wore all jwelleries including my armlets and maang teeka.

I adjusted my toe rings properly and tied my lehenga a little above so my toe rings could be seen.

"Taara..leave my hair open " I said moving finger in them and inhaling them a little.

They were smelling nice.

She smiled and combed them through wooden brush. I adjusted my dupatta over my head.

"He will get answer from this right." I thought to myself while looking myself in mirror and touching my finger on throat.

I couldnt sleep whole night. She is such a bad sleeper. Her hands and legs didn't stop moving even for a second.

I have to tie her next time.

Very tight. My heart was jumping in excitement about thinking it.

I looked through the window. She must have been awaken by now.

(Ghaav kaise h aapke ?)

"How are your wounds now ?" Voice of father bring me out of my thoughts.

(Abhi bhi taaaza h pitajii )

"They are still fresh " I replied looking down the window.

(Ghaav p zyada dhyan na de to jaldi bhar jaate h parantu pakadke baithe rahe to takleef k alawa or kuch haasil ni hota raana sa )

"If you won't pay attention to your wounds, they will get heal soon but if you keep holding them for your life, than except pain, they will give you nothing " he replied knowing very well what wounds he was talking about.

He gestured me to sit.

I looked around the dinning area. It was decorated well today. He won't even give me water if I am dying and here offering me lunch.

He didn't even invited ethiraaj here.

Strange.

It means He wants something from me. Only then he pay attention to my likes and dislikes.

Last time when he did this, he asked something from me for which my heart is still wounded and can never get healed.

What does he want this time ?

"I want you to meet someone " father said. Just than i saw a figure coming inside with a big smile on his face.

"Pranam Raana sa.." he smiled while adjoining his hands

"Meet him, he is rituraj...Prince of jamrath " father announced

Rituraj was standing in front of me. I was stunned for some seconds. I didn't expect him to be so brave to directly come at our kingdom. That's why samay was so relaxed. He knew it.

"You know Our kingdom was struggling with food supplies from last some years due to drought and jamrath is blessed with maa annpurna (goddess who give us food ). We have signed a peace treaty with jamrath. They are ready to help us. " father said calmly.

"And what they want in exchange ?" I asked fisting my hand when both father and rituraj looked each other with unspoken words.

"Don't worry raana sa...I am here for peace. I really want to help your kingdom " rituraj smiled.

His smile. I was feeling anger bubbling inside me looking at his smile. Don't know why I was feeling he will get punch from me soon.

Just than I feel palm on my back making me flinch a little.

"You steal their to be queen, yet they are ready to help us..don't you dare to create any scene " father whispered in a low voice.

I nodded my head with a smile.

"It's time for lunch. Let's have lunch first " father spoke while making him sit beside him.

Whatever they are going to ask me must be rubbish. They should speak it soon, so sooner i can cut their tongue.

Because this time, i won't give them anything.

I moved  towards my seat at the corner.
Just than Gate opened and some maid came holding big tray of food but what caught my attention was my fire in middle of them.

She halted in her steps looking at the father for first time but maintaining her demeanor she entered there.

Her half face was covered through veil but I can see her lips which were dancing with mine last night.

She dressed up some extra today. She wear 2 necklaces normally,  but today she wore 3. I can see them hanging on her chest covering her cleavage. Her armlets were more heavy than other days tied on her elegant arms..

I didn't see her getting this much ready before.

"Raani sa, has specially prepared food for your arrival. I am sure you will like it rituraj " father said with a smile..

"Really. Thats so respectful of you king " i can hear excitement in his voice.

Does she knew he was coming ?

Is she this much excited to meet him ?

I moved my eyes to her face which was covered with veil but her head wasn't towards my side.

It was towards rituraj.

They both were staring each other. She doesn't even look at me for once. I was feeling burning sensation in my whole body.

She was so excited that she didn't even covered her alta adorned feet and let everyone see its beauty.

"Fire...this was not for everyone to see " i whispered clenching my fist.

Scene. I won't create any scene.

I will create whole show for you father!

Dil karte to vote or comment kar dijiyega  ♥️Hume intezaar rahega..

And I hope you won't miss coming parts.

Spoiler chahiye kya ?

Spoiler:- 🔥🌶️

Different use of carrots..
Taming him or tamed by him ?
A jealousy battle
Going down...or going very very down ?
Scars are beautiful

Love you ♥️

For spoiler reels follow on Instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.7K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
1.1M 45.2K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
52.9K 1.9K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
2.9M 133K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...