Her Step Husband

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|fourty eight|

497 47 26
By Namas48

Huzaifa's middle name should be Huzaifa Meanie Malik.

Unaiza thought in her mind as he continued teasing her throughout their hot kiss. He many times pulled away from her and just remained in an inch difference so she would crave for him more and more because of the way his alluring breath was so near to her lips. He perhaps wanted her to yearn for him, say loudly what she wanted, and then show her every reaction because of his closeness vividly.

She wrapped her both arms around his neck as he pulled her nearer to him by clasping the small of her back. Unaiza closed her eyes as they took time kissing each other. Huzaifa's daring hand reached her stomach now as he sensually stroked it through the fabric, making her gasp for air.

"You weren't sleeping last night. Right?" He murmured huskily against her lips, once again pausing the kiss.

Her cheeks flushed at this. She brooded. "What are you talking about?"

He moved his lips over her chin, and throat all the way to her sensitive collarbone. She bit her lower lip as this was getting too much to bear. "I know you very well, Glasses. There is no harm in admitting something. We are husband and wife after all. Things change, feelings change. Why do you keep running away from the reality? I wanna make you happy in every way possible. And believe me, you will love that."

Unaiza swallowed the shyness hardly at his words. She expected too much boldness from him but he would be so forthcoming, she never imagined. Tashfeen said right he was very shameless.

His lips brushed against her swollen lips once again. Cupping her jaw, he tried to deepen the kiss. Unaiza withheld and she suddenly felt a satisfaction as he slightly hissed.

"Don't overestimate yourself
You are handsome I agree. You have a nice body. I agree with that too. But don't think that the whole world revolves around you," she hardly managed to mumble this because as she was speaking, her lips were making the slightest contact with his lips, making her want this addicting drug once again.

Huzaifa laughed as he closed his both lips over her lower lip, sensually nibbling on it making her groan in ecstasy. "Maybe your mind has been revolving around me for a while."

My heart too, Huzaifa. Not for a while. Since forever.

Huzaifa cupped her jaw as he again kissed her lips passionately. Without any effort from him, he made a way inside her mouth, devouring her taste and feel. Unaiza curled her on one lock of hair resting at his nape as she allowed herself to live in this moment. His prickly beard tickled her soft jaw, making goosebumps to rise on her body.

Huzaifa's scent was hovering in her senses, his touch was driving her insane and his breath was mingling with hers as they kissed. Leaving away fascination, it made her teared up. Her love for him was pure and right now, she needed to feel it. Feel it in her heart and bring it to every nook of her body. She put back the large block of tears inside of her.

This should remain all tease and play. She wouldn't mind it like that. But the emotions shouldn't be mixed here. Especially the emotion of love because that would bring her doom if Huzaifa ever got to know this.

Shifting her hand from his neck to his chest, she quietly nudged it. But all the necessary effects occurred because of his warm yet rock-hard skin. Huzaifa raised a brow at her.

"We haven't become this former as a married couple that the rest of the family would have their breakfast without us. We are expected to join them. It's the time for breakfast," she informed him, truthfully.

A dark grin occupied his lips before he pulled away from her, allowing her to once again devour in the sight of his well-defined torso.

"You are right. Your Tashfeen Papa and Aqia Mama will be walking on their toes by having every awful thought that I am being a jerk to you," he announced in irony, moving his hands through his now dry hair.

"You aren't less than a jerk even now too, Huzaifa," she brooded.

He grabbed her glasses and settled on her nose once again. "Admit it, Unaiza that you are liking it."

A pink line crept on her cheek but she ignored him this time as she hid herself in the ensuite. Huzaifa smirked as his eyes followed her till she was visible.

                       ______________

As she stood in front of the large mirror on the other wall of the compartment having a wardrobe, her eyes flitted over herself. A blush came over her face as she caught the slight of her swollen lips and disheveled hair. As she recalled that moment once again, she felt a fire over every sensitive part of her skin where Huzaifa had touched her.

Allah, that was ridiculous.

She could never resist the temptation named as Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik.

His kisses were captivating and they had spellbound her completely. Something in her didn't want this risky ride to stop or come to a halt. Forgetting about him for now, she decided to get ready to go downstairs and join them for breakfast. She opened the lids of the wardrobe. Inside, many dresses were revealed to her. The rightmost part was filled with fancy dresses. They were mostly recent as Aqia had shopped for her as a new bride.

After the reception, Aqia had specifically asked her to wear the bright yellow dress. Its color was so sharp that she twitched for a moment. She never liked these intense colors on herself which would enhance the paleness of her already dull skin tone. But of course that she never raised her disapproval in front of anyone. So Aqia didn't know this at all. Anyways, her new mother-in-law preferred her to wear dark and bright colors dressed as a newly wedded bride.

Unaiza took out the dress from the hanger and regarded it with a pout. It was a mustard-colored dress. The shirt was long which would reach her calves with silver embroidery over its neck and border. The trousers was loose and plain yellow.  She gulped seeing the color of the dupatta. It was sheer green having a golden design on it.

Such a bright color. She would even look more unattractive in it.

However as Aqia had said that this was what she had to wear the morning after walima, she had to abide her no matter what. Unaiza held the dress and came back to the room where she had to iron it.

But perhaps that was both her good and bad times. As soon as she stretched the dress on the table, Huzaifa reached the bedroom too, all ready to do his morning routine. He was once again shirtless. It wasn't even a new thing now. She had seen him in this state enough.

Yet it wasn't enough for Unaiza. She could never get tired of the sight of his muscular and sculptured body. It was too alluring to resist. This was one of her weak points. After all, it had led her to become completely mesmerized by him and allow him to kiss her twice.

Last time one was the beginning and what happened a while ago was crazy. She never felt this thrilled before. That kiss was completely deep and passionate. It touched the level of craziness, to say the least. She still felt a heat radiating through her cheeks as she recalled it.

Unaiza sneaked a few glances at him occasionally but every time it wanted more; more longer and more often.

Huzaifa was right now drying his upper body with a towel. His back was towards her hence she unabashedly gawked at him. Without any shame and without any pause. And what a spectacle it was. She remembered touching it a while ago but she craved for more.

What the hell happened to you, Iza? You have completely lost your mind.

Her inner self tried to talk to her but she hushed it off. The vision was way more important than any annoying self-talk.

Huzaifa's muscles flexed distractingly as the fabric of the towel made contact with it, removing the small droplets of water with it too. A small, not-so-innocent desire came in her heart that it was she who should do this task instead. It would be so amazing standing near him, inhaling in his own masculine scent and the tantalizing scent of his shower gel, and even feel the smooth skin by her fingers.

Another weird thought occupied her mind as to what would happen if she replaced the cloth with her own hands.

She quickly shook her head at the idea. What the hell was happening to her? Her thoughts were becoming borderline perverted. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

"Then you say that I am lying, Glasses."

She jumped out of her place at Huzaifa's husky, sensual voice.

                 _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter.

How is it?

What do you think will happen next?

Plz vote and comment.  ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
883K 54.8K 54
**A Wattpad featured story** Bekhudi || بیخودی ❝ He gently dragged his hand around the delicate skin of my neck, slowly care...
253K 11.7K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
279K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...