ALWAYS YOU

By lieveliveslife

"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of... More

PROLOUGE
COPYRIGHTS
CHARACTERS
1]"DREAMS & NIGHTMARES"
2]"LOVE & HEART BREAK"
3]"HATE & REALISATION"
4]"MEETING & DECISION....?"
5]"LIES & MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
6]" MARRIAGE & BLACKMAIL"
7]"HER REVENGE & HIS ABIDANCE
8]"FEELINGS & EAVESDROPPING"
9]"HER ACCEPTANCE &HIS OBLIVIOUSNESS "
10]"CUDDLES & CONFUSION"
11] "HUGS & BANTERS"
12] "PDA & DRAMA"
13]"KISSES & TICKLES"
14]" HIS TEASING &HER REQUEST "
15]"FEAR & FIGHT "
16]"COAXING &COOKING"
"PICTURISATION"
17] "STARS & ACTRESS"
18]"OFFICE &OBSESSION "
19] "RECEPTION & CLARIFICATION"
20]"KISS & SUSPICION "
21] "FACADE & HOPE"
22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"
TEASER
"Trailer "
23 ]"HER LOVE & HIS DESIRES"
24] "WAR & ORGASM "
Alternate picturisation
25]"MANCHILD & GENTLEWOMAN "
26 ]"GREEDY &MISERY "
⚠️27]"KINKS &FANTASIES "
⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"
⚠️29]"WEEK & WEAK"
⚠️30]"HAPPIEST & SHADY"
"NEW CHARACTERS "
31]"ACCUSATIONS & TRUST "
32] "WARNING & CULPRIT"
VEER
Teaser
34]"SILLY & PSYCHOTIC"
Important
⚠️35]"EGO & GO "
Spoiler
36 ]"RIVAL & FRIEND "
37]"DEFEND & BLURT"
38 ] "MOM & DAD"
39] "SUFFERING & TRAUMA "
40 ] "PERVERT & PRIORITY "
⚠️41 ] "WET & DRY "

33] "APOLOGY & WILL "

1.6K 139 160
By lieveliveslife

Abhimaan's pov :

I stood there still all along with my back facing her ...as she held me tightly from the back as if I will vanish into thin air ...if her hold got a tiny bit loose ...confessing her trust in me....confiding in her intentions beneath the act that she put infront of those people ...

Today was already too much for me to digest ....this new found information is adding more weight to my mind ...so much that it started to ache ...

So...she trusted me all this time....she didn't doubt me....so ...I can stop myself from digging more into my memories of previous day that could have knowingly or unknowingly led to the death of my dad ..Sharad Rajvansh ?

Yes ...with Amara's siding with those people accusing me of this ...I have began to doubt myself of being the culprit too...I began self accusing myself ...

So ...what if I'm the culprit actually ...?

What would happen if it's revealed in the future that I was directly or indirectly the reason behind his murder ...?

So I voiced it out to her

"What if I say I'm the culprit actually ?"

She was silent ....making a dread fill my heart ...

Then her hold on my body tightened as she slowly spoke bringing me out of my thoughts ...

"It's ok ..."

"Huh?"

"If u r the culprit ...u might have a valid reason behind it...so ...it's ok ...whatever it is ...I'm with u Mann....I'm always with u " she said placing soft kisses on my back .

I released a breath that I didn't know I have been holding ...as a lone tear fell from my eye...while a small smile of gratitude emerged on my lips ...which she obviously cannot see ..as I was facing away from her ..

" I told u everything ...pls forgive me Mann...pls...I will say sorry and make it up to u for the rest of our lives ...I swear !!" She continued

I stood still without answering ....as I was pondering whether or not ...I can forgive her this easily ...

She wasn't completely at fault ...but I was hurt nevertheless ...so ...

" Say something Mann...pls don't stay silent ...scold me if u want ...curse
me ...but pls don't stay silent .."

I suddenly got an idea ....

" Hmm..."I just just hummed at her at first

"Really!!! ...thank u thank u ...thank u so much baby.....I swear ...I won't disappoint u again.....I will make it up to u..."

Saying this she tried to turn me around so as to face me

But I smirked and refused to do so ...she tried to come infornt of me to face me ...I turned to the other side...

Uh..huh ..not soo soon baby...

" w-what are u doing ?" She asked

I made my voice as innocent and as hurt little puppy as possible "just what my lovely wife asked me to do ..."

" Huh?"

"My face is "filthy face " remember ? She asked me not to show her my "filthy face "..and asked my "filthy face " to get the fuck out ...and called my "filthy face" selfish ...and ..". I began ranting out all the things she had done to me today

" okok ...stop!!...stop ....I told u I didn't mean a single thing ....I was cursing out Priya aunty in my mind ...and I slipped out ...I swear .."she tried to reason with me...

I scoffed ...whatever the reason is ..she still hurt me....and I'm not gonna take it light....I will taunt her every day ...and get favours from her by using this as a weapon

"It's ok ...I am a filthy face anyway...why would u want to see it ...I am doing a favour to u ...by not showing my face to u .." I continued my act

" Mann...wtf!! ...u r the most handsome person in the world for me ..." She stated in a firm and sincere time....that I almost melted ...nahh baby ...u went too far ...by calling my face filthy ..u need to endure it now

" it's ok...u don't need to lie ." I said in a fake insecure voice ...

I am not at all insecure about how I look ...because I look into the mirror every day ...and thats not disappointing at all ..and the fact that my wife had been drooling for me ...since many years boosted my ego more ...

All I was insecure about was my luck ...my fate...and love ...

But I'm not too unlucky afterall ...given the fact that I still have Amara ...my wife and Veer ...beside me...though the situation is bad ...I'm not alone ...they are my strength ..

"Maann!! Ok tell me ..what should I do to make u believe that u r the most handsome man in the world ???" She requested bringing me out of my thoughts ...

I thought about it a few seconds and remembered how Amara always made me do her homeworks..because she hated writing ...

I used to tell her ...writing will help memorising ...but alas ..she used to give me puppy eyes ...and thats exactly where I used to melt and give into doing all her written works ..assignments ...projects and many more ..

Revenge time Babyy

" write it .."I said

She sighed in relief "That's it? ...ofc ..wait a minute ..."

She proceeded to grab a paper..poor baby ...u think it's just for one time...lemme reveal the whole thing to u ...

I smirked and stated "1000 times ..."

She is silent ...making my smirk grow...

"O-ok ...I will..." She agreed...

I proceeded to walk towards the door ...to leave ... I mean....if she is carrying out the act ....if I'm in the room all night ...it will all go in waste ...

I unlocked the door....but couldn't even open it ..as Amara ran so fast and stood infront of it ...with her arms wide open ...leaving no room for me to escape....

I am confused ....and she seemed to understand ....as she began explaining ...

"U don't leave me...stay with me "

"Huh...aren't we supposed to act as if we are not in good terms ?"

"Yeah...but ...I don't want to stay away from u "

That made my heartbeat skyrocket ...

Fuck....this is not the fucking time for romance Abhimaan ...

I fought hard to hide my smile ...but ended up smiling a little....and embarassed myself....yeah ...too much for taking revenge ..I am such a fucking simp for her ...I mentally face palmed myself

But to hide my embarassing smile...I cleared my throat ...

"How will u explain it to them then ?"

Yeah...that's good ...changing the subject can distract my stupid heart ...

"I won't ...u will ..."

"What do u mean ?"

"I will explain....but not near the door "

With that she held my hand ...and sat me down on the bed as she settled beside me...

"Sharadh papa once called me and showed me that ...he already had his will ready ...because he was having health issues ...idk if he foreshadowed his death ....but in that will he entrusted his entire inheritance to Ayaan and u and me equally .."

"What !? Why would he give me his inheritance ...he don't even talk to me "

"Listen first "

"Hmm"

"I will be getting this Mansion additionally ..."

"Ok..?"

"So...I would have owned this Mansion ..."she stated

"U would have ?what do u mean...u don't own it now ?"

She nodded negatively ...and stated "No..I don't ..but u do .."

"What !!!?"

"I scolded him for talking about death at first ...but when he pleaded ..I told him then and there to let u have the ownership of the Mansion ..because it was never mine to begin with ...I just want my dead dad's company ...Arora group of industries ...nothing else..."

"After few days ...he revised the will....and asked for my signature....which I did ...and so...now...this Mansion belongs to u ..."she continued

"W-what does that.."

"Let me finish ....we need to carry the act of fighting with each other ...all while staying close to them....to udnerstand their next move...u have to throw the ownership papers to the faces of Priya Aunty and Ayaan and tell them...they have no right to prohibit u from living in this Mansion "

"What if they simply transfer to some other place...taking u along with them ?"

"Judging by the ego of both of them...they won't step back to accept the defeat from u...atleast to keep their faces infornt of me..if they don't really fight back ..don't worry ...I won't let them shift to another place " she smirked

"So...I can stay here ? In the same room ?"

"Yeah...the script goes like this....u barged into the mansion and slept in ur place while I was fast asleep ..and I woke up ..and shout loudly seeing u beside me ..we both start fighting ...and that is when ...they will enter "

"Woah...u have whole script ready ?"

"Yeah...what can I do ...I don't want to be away from u ...that too...alone ..with these predators ..like in the hospital..I was so scared after u left "

"I ...u weren't alone "

"Huh ?

"In the hospital ..u weren't alone...I have had my guards spy back there ...to protect u"

"U...u did ?" She stuttered

"Hmm"...and immediately I was engulfed into a tight hug...with such an intensity that ...I fell back onto the bed bouncing a little....with her on top of me ...

"I Love u so much Mann ... I'm so sorry "her tears fell on my neck as she cried in my arms ..apologizing to me again and again
.

And as always her tears ...bought tears into my eyes ...I hugged her back with same intensity ...nuzzling my face in her neck ...taking in her soothing scent....my solace ...

"Don't do that again....I can't take it ...if it happens again ...I will die out of pain "

She immediately ...lifted her face to look at me while she vigorously nodded her head negatively ..making the tears in her eyes fall onto my cheek...

"Never again ...not before telling u atleast....I swear " she said with a determined voice ...

I smiled softly ...."I'm still gonna avenge u though....I will give u many more nice punishments ...first ...go ..finish the first one ..."

She pouted ..."aah...I will do it after sometime ...let me hug u for a few more minutes Mann..." She proceeded to hug me again ...placing her head on my chest while her body completely laid over mine...

I gave in and hugged her back...running my fingers through her hair ...as she cried ..."why him....why him Mann??"

I know ...she can't get over the fact that Sharadh Rajvansh is no more...she began crying in my arms ...

"Shh....we will know soon Jaan...soon....we will give his death a justice that it deserves "

After some time ...her sobs subdued ...

"I'm sleepy Mann..." She stated

I know what that means ...she will cry herself to sleep...that might aggravate her chance of having nightmares...

So...I decided to lighten up the mood before she sleeps ..I turned us around ...and hovered over her body ..

"Finish the punishment first ...go write it now ..and read it out as u write so that I can listen to it while I sleep "

My dramebaaz wife looked at me with a pout ..yeah...nice try to avoid the punishment wifey ...

I nodded head negatively ..."go..."

She clicked her tongue..."Fine...but I need some energy shot ..."

"Some what ?"

"Energy (she touched my lips with her index finger )...shot (she touched her lips )"

Fuckk...I gulped ....looking at her lips

"Ok...only one kiss "I said more to myself

She nodded her head and closed her eyes ...

I held her face and leaned in....and slowly placed my lips over hers ..as she held the back of my neck ..pulling me closer to her ..

I was about to move my lips

And suddenly ...the door opened with so much force that it almost broke...making me and Amara ...scatter away like teenagers who were caught having sex for the first time ...

We looked at the door ...to find...petrified Veer ...with eyes and mouth wide open ...in shock ...???.

My gaze went to his arm ..which held an Ak47 rifle ...

Wtf ????

*******************************************

So that's all for todays chapter

I know it's a short chapter....but the next one will be long ...this is just a context connect to the next one ...

Pls do share ur thoughts ...

Amara's plan ...?

Abhimaan's punishment ?

Veer's entry ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 15.8K 36
They wanted to erase their existence but failed....... Fate wanted to separate them but again put them together...... They were never meant to be but...
394K 21.9K 76
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
44.4K 2.6K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
193K 11.8K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...