Her Step Husband

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|fourty seven|

614 67 50
By Namas48

When she entered the kitchen, she found it empty except for the one maid who was preparing for the breakfast. That was the early morning and no one was up at this moment. It was the usual time when Huzaifa did his swimming. He didn't do it regularly. Maybe every other day or thrice a week. According to him, he did it to freshen up his body and mind to build stamina and muscle strength.

He had asked her to send a fresh orange juice to him in a while. And that rebellious self in Unaiza wanted to do this task by herself. It was dangerous and tricky but that was what made it enjoyable to do. She had fantasized about him for such a long time but every time she stopped herself by thinking that it was not permissible to grow feelings for a non mehram. However, right now, Huzaifa is her husband. She had both legal and sacred right to be near her husband and admire him from afar. In the room, the view of his well-defined back, torso, and limbs had made her restless, to say the least. He seemed too hot to be real. Many times a small wish germinated in her heart to feel all those muscles under her palm. 

There was no risk in it at all. Huzaifa wouldn't know at all that if she was there with his glass of juice, that was to gawk at him.

Her cheeks reddened at her self-talk. What the hell happened to her? But when a love-stricken girl would get permission to be with her crush by every means, that wasn't something peculiar to arise as was occurring with her. Unaiza sliced the oranges and put them in the juicer machine.

"Should I make it, Bibi?" The maid asked her.

She shook her head as she added water to the mixture. "No, I'll prepare it."

After two rounds, she poured the orange juice into a glass. She grabbed the tray in her hand before leaving the kitchen. When she reached the back of the house where the swimming pool was situated, she found a small silhouette of her husband in the clear blue water. It made her gulp. Minutes later, Huzaifa emerged from the water after his last stroke. He moved his hand through his hair as the droplets of water declined from his hair, face, and beard. Unaiza's breath got to hold in her throat at the breathtaking sight.

That was alluring. He was like a monument that was so refined.

Huzaifa's confused eyes locked over her as he completely came out of the pool. Once again the sight of his muscular and big body made her legs almost feel like a jelly. However, she continued ogling at him unabashedly. Her eyes weren't ready to leave his sight at all. It felt like she was bewitched.

Huzaifa rubbed his hair with a towel as he moved over to her. "Why did you bring it yourself?"

He gritted his brows as he saw her gawking at his chest as though she lost the sense of this world. "Unaiza?"

She almost snapped out of her place. "Huh?"

A small smirk crossed his lips as he removed the gap between them. "I told you to ask any maid to bring over my juice."

She licked her lips in apprehension. She was caught by him. That was for sure. "I...I thought that I'd bring it myself. The maid was busy in the kitchen anyway."

He snaked one arm around her waist, making her gasp. His wet hand had evoked every drowsy sense in her. It was broad, cold yet possessive against her. And because of the water, she could feel his fingers digging into her flesh. She couldn't stop a groan at this. She had resisted it enough.

"That's a great idea," he sensually whispered against her ear.

He tilted his head a bit and then in moments, she felt his cold lips capturing her lips. Unaiza's eyes became wide open at this. Slightly putting pressure over her back with the help of his palm, he brought her closer to him as now she was standing in his arms. Unaiza gasped in ecstasy as his lips felt perfect against her. She ultimately closed her eyes as her free hand automatically rested on his waist. Huzaifa again kept in slow and sweet. But she wanted more. More of him.

She was imagining herself in some other beautiful place when he pulled away from her. The frown that came over her expression was real and out of frustration. Why did he have to pull away like this? Why leave everything in between so that she would crave for him more and more?

"Thanks for bringing my juice," he said, stroking her cheek.

Unaiza looked away from him. He was teasing her so that she would herself ask for more of him. But right now she didn't care for anyone or anything because she really wanted more of him.

They reached back to their bedroom side by side. As soon as Unaiza entered, Huzaifa shut the door behind them. His brown eyes darkened before he grabbed her arm and pinned her against the nearby wall. Her heart trembled with a different intensity here. Cupping his face, he stared at her with a sensual look before slamming his lips over hers once again. That was much more intense and hurried than the kiss they shared near the pool.

Unaiza's back got hit against the cold wall and she hissed at the contact but she couldn't get any time to process further because Huzaifa's bigger frame had shadowed her smaller one. He placed his both arms on the wall behind her and continued kissing her. Unaiza firmly shut her eyes as she curled her fingers in the border of her shirt.

Huzaifa once again broke their kiss and this time she grunted in annoyance. What the hell was wrong with him?

"Do you want this, Unaiza?" He implored her, breathing fast.

"Stop teasing me, you meanie," she mumbled, glaring at him.

He laughed under his breath. "Look who's calling me mean when it's the other way round since this marriage occurred."

"Shut up," she quickly said, wanting him to stop talking and again claim her lips.

Huzaifa raised a brow. "Oye. Shohar hn main ab tumhara."

(A/N: "Hey, I am your husband now.")

Then act like one.

She wanted to say this and stopped because that would have conveyed some other meaning.

"Huzaifa..." She brooded in irritation.

He pecked her nose tip. "Say what you want."

She glared at him who looked like a complete jerk to her right now. "Kiss me, you jerk." 

Her face flushed because of saying this but what could she do when he was making him ache for her more on purpose? This time she didn't need anything else other than his lips over hers.

A sharp grin occupied his face before he again placed his alluring lips over her. Unaiza rasped in pleasure as she loosened up her shoulders to enjoy this kiss. Huzaifa didn't go for any nuzzling or softness now as he started kissing her passionately. Her fingers twisted dangerously tightly around the fabric of her shirt as he continued dropping deep pecks over her full lips. He bit, sucked, and then closed his lips over her lower lip which made Unaiza moan loudly and her lips parted. Huzaifa didn't waste a second before diving into her mouth. She tasted sweet and he himself for a short moment lost control of the situation because this moment felt perfect.

He devoured her mouth like there was a hurry and no tomorrow. As he caught the sight of her fingers, he grabbed her wrists in either of his hands and plopped them on his chest.

Briefly pausing the kiss, he looked at her who was trying hard to catch a breath. "Why do you feel ashamed of admitting something which is natural, Unaiza?"

Her throat went dry when her fingers made contact with the wet yet warm smooth skin of his chest. His muscles angled under her fingers. She lowered down her gaze at his chest and arms. She had been dreaming of it for so long and now she got a perk to touch it. Feel the smoothness, contour, and flexion of his well-defined and sculptured muscles.

That was insane.

Unaiza moved her fingers up and down his chest, feeling butterflies in her own stomach because of this. Soon Huzaifa scooped his head and again caught her lips in a possessive kiss.

"See," he murmured against her lips. "There was no harm in this."

"Don't stop," she hissed impatiently, causing one side of his lip to flung up.

Resuming the kiss, he again drove her over the edge. Unaiza continued her exploration of his chest and biceps as they kissed without any pause.

The living dream. Another thing to add to her dear diary.

"Can I take it off?" He suddenly questioned, referring to her glasses.

She nodded quickly. Huzaifa removed the glasses from her eyes and placed them aside before clasping her slim waist with his big hand again. He reclaimed her mouth with a growing fervor.

Unaiza felt herself on the seventh sky right now. Huzaifa was near her, focused on her, kissing her, and just paying attention to her. Even if it was just for a few minutes.

                   __________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

Feedback?

Plz, vote and comment ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...
167K 5.3K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
39.9K 3.4K 17
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
1.2M 54.2K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...