Her Step Husband

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|

|fourty six|

486 61 60
By Namas48

Wattpad is glitching maybe so that's why probably readers couldn't get notification of the chapter. So I published if again. Hopefully now if is visible to everyone. Enjoy ❤

The sound of the falling of water from his shower acted as a soothing melody for her. But at the same time, it increased her nerves as well because it wouldn't be so easy as a piece of cake to stop herself from attracting him. Unaiza quickly wore her black loose short shirt and trousers combination. The shirt reached her mid-thighs and had a rose floral pattern on it throughout while the baggy trousers also had the same design on their borders.

Wrapping the matching dupatta around her neck, she rushed out of the en suite before he would be done with his bath. Unaiza's eyes flitted over to her stuffed doll which she had hidden behind the sofa so that Huzaifa couldn't see it. She quickly grabbed it and moved towards the bed. She wanted to portray her to be sleeping in front of him. That was the only way she could resist his charm.

Freeing her hair from her hair band, she took a calm breath finding the soft mattress under her. Unaiza protected the pink toy in the sheet and then wore the comforter over her till her ears. She must be needing it for a tight sleep-in night.

As she turned off the lamp on her side, she closed her eyes. After their reception ended, they came back to their room. Unaiza didn't waste a second before closing herself in the bathroom. And she again spent a lot of time inside so that either Huzaifa would sleep or leave the room for some important call or something like that. Once she was back, she was glad that she couldn't find him. She took that time to now keep herself in the ensuite and then she heard Huzaifa's shower running.

She needed a lot of courage to remain unaffected in front of him. She was aching for him. His kiss from the morning was addicting and now as an addiction, it was calling her for another portion. Much bigger than the first one though. However, right now she didn't have one bit of that motivation so sleep was the only option. She knew if he lured her with even just one gesture, she would make her every wall fall apart.

Finally, the sound of his bath halted and here Unaiza's heart picked up many beats. She licked her lips in apprehension as she tried hard not to tremble under the effects of her nerves. She heard some rustling sound from inside and then the bathroom door opened with a creak. Huzaifa's usual meticulous footsteps chimed and she could feel its effect all over her stomach in the form of butterflies. Suddenly a fragrance scent entered her nostrils. It was the shower gel that he used.

Once again a crinkling echoed throughout the room. Huzaifa must be drying his hair by now. And that new amazing odor completely enticed her. His usual body spray which he often wore.

She couldn't stop herself now. That was too much. Her crush was standing in front of her and she was closing eyes at him.

Unaiza partially opened her right eye and now she could see him through a faint silhouette. He was shirtless, only wearing his brown sweatpants. The muscles over his back were chiseled and well-defined. The way they were moving when he was applying his body spray made her throat dry. A strong urge came in her heart to feel them flexing under her palms.

He now focused on combing his hair. And God, the way his biceps were puckering from this action made her forehead sweaty. Huzaifa suddenly turned around to look at her. She hurriedly closed her eyes as her instinct worked.

What the hell was wrong with you, Iza? Why couldn't you take your eyes and mind to yourself? Since when did you become so shameless?

She hid her face more under the comforter as she sensed Huzaifa approaching the bed.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked her.

She kept quiet, wanting to have an idea that she really slept.

"Glasses?"

"Hmm," she made a tired and drowsy voice.

When did you start throwing tantrums, Iza?

"Sleeping?"

"Hmm."

She felt the other side of the bed dipping as Huzaifa settled beside her. He placed his hand over her arm which made a jolt to run throughout her veins.

"This quickly?" He questioned again.

"Hmm."

He leaned over her and then kissed her hair. She hissed at this but didn't want to let her guard down.

"Are you fine?" He again implored, running his flat palm all along her arm, making its effects go to her every pore and nerve endings. She tried hard not to groan at this.

"Hmm," she whispered.

"What happened to you?" He seemed confused but she knew that he was just making it seem like it. He knew where this was getting to and it made her flush.

"Unh-hmm," she let out, giving a denial reaction.

"What's with this code language of yours?" She felt his breath very near to her cheek and that made her tremble. "What's wrong with your speech?"

She shook her head this time. "Unh-hmm."

"Unaiza." The way he said her full name, she felt it all over her body because Huzaifa slid the duvet off her a bit and pecked her shoulder.

She swallowed hard because she didn't want to reaction to get voiced or seen through her gesture to Huzaifa. Why wasn't he letting her go?

"I know what are you doing, Unaiza," he whispered against her ear.

She never heard her name sound this nice from anyone's mouth than him. Even he made it seem seductive as well.

Grow some sense, Iza. What the hell was wrong with you?

She felt his hot breath on the exposed skin of her throat before he planted a deep kiss there. Nibbling her skin a bit, he lingered there to inhale in her scent. She jumped out of her place at this. His kisses were very addicting and now all she could imagine day and night was Huzaifa and nothing else. She tried hard to once again mask her reaction to him. He shouldn't know that he was affecting her and he had a deep impact on her. But she was sure that he must have noticed the change in her breathing. 

"Good night," he murmured.

"Hmm," she hardly managed to state it.

He laughed under his breath at her answers. While Unaiza let out a deep breath which she had been holding for so long because it was over.

His charm was over, even if it was for a few hours.

                   _________________

She woke up to the sound of some disturbance from nearby. Unaiza lazily opened her eyes and they went over to the ceiling. Now the noise became more apparent and coherent as she realized it was coming from the washroom. She stared at the other side of the bed and found it empty. It must be Huzaifa inside.

Unaiza got up and then rubbed her eyes to remove the sleep out of them. She hastily got hold of her doll and then pushed it under the bed so that Huzaifa couldn't look at it. She maybe needed to drop this habit of hers to sleep with the help of this toy.

Her phone rang, bringing her out of her thoughts. It is revealed to be Nisha. She smiled and quickly answered it.

"AssalamoAlaikum Nisha Api."

"Walaikum Assalam, Iza. How are you?"

"I am good, Alhamdullilah," she replied, putting her palm over her mouth to stop a yawn.

"Is Huzaifa nearby you?" Nisha asked as she could hear an ironic glint in her tone.

Unaiza slightly laughed. "No. Why?"

"Maybe I shouldn't repeat it again and again but I am just worried for you, Iza. Is his behavior really okay with you? He is my cousin but he is a guy too. Guys don't take things to heart usually. But they don't know what impact certain things can have on a girl's heart. If he says anything bad to you, you shouldn't take it lightly. Make him realize that you are his wife and you deserve respect," Nisha explained.

Everyone thought Huzaifa would be a rude, arrogant, and full of anger-type husband because he couldn't get the girl he wanted as a wife. Their instructions to also seemed to be revolving around the same lines. Who would tell them that it was the total opposite? He opted for that dangerous way which was alluring and captivating.

The game was sensual and he was playing with her and she had to find her way to stand on the same level as him. It wasn't easy. Maybe if he got to know someday that she was very much smitten by him, he would upgrade his game because his existing tactics of his were too simple for a girl like her to fall for them who loved him for so many years. The cat and mouse game this was. Playing it was tricky but enticing at the same time. But once the cat would catch the mouse, it would be over for once. Many secrets would be revealed and there would be only defeat in her fate.

Huzaifa would win it while this would be her biggest doom.

She shuddered at her thoughts. Huzaifa should never know that she loved him. That would be her own setback.

"Yes Nisha Api. You don't worry," she at last said.

"Well, we will talk about this in detail in person. I called you because I am inviting you and Huzaifa for a dinner at my place this weekend," Nisha told her.

"There was no need for any formality, Nisha Api," she mumbled, with a smile.

"Now I will get angry, Iza. There is no formality between us. The dinner is just an excuse. I want to spend time with you both. Maybe I can knock some sense into Huzaifa'a head too," she chuckled in the end.

"I'll have to ask Huzaifa about this first. He may have some work to do," she asserted, looking at the closed door of the en suite.

"I'll talk to him myself. There is no way he can say no. So it's decided, this Sunday, we are having dinner together," Nisha said.

"Okay Nisha Api. As you say. Thanks for inviting me," she murmured.

"Allah, I am so happy Iza that you just remained in our circle after marriage. Marriage with Huzaifa is an extra perk. This way we can always remain in a meeting-level touch." Nisha seemed excited as she recalled this fact. Perhaps that was one of the reasons too why Unaiza was happy too. First was of course Huzaifa's companionship.

"That's what is my relief too, Nisha Api. I can stay among you all for the rest of my life is a blessing for me. Maybe I did something really good that Allah blessed me with this," she declared, slightly grinning.

"You are already nice yourself Iza and you deserve the best. Huzaifa will realize this soon if not now."

"Okay, sweetheart have some rest. I need to check on the children. I am sure Aliyan wouldn't wake up for school unless I grant him a visit. We will meet soon In Sha Allah."

"Fine Nisha Api. Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz."

And soon a sight in front of her made her heart almost stop beating. The cat and mouse game which she was thinking about, she knew she would lose any time. Because Huzaifa was already in his swimming shorts, showing the full glory of his torso and face to her.

Gosh, this was too much.

A game where the prey wants to be caught by the predator and doesn't want it at the same time. Unaiza thought she was growing a split personality because the lovestruck girl in her right now wanted to just forget everything and explore her hidden feelings attached to Huzaifa by breaking every boundary.

Didn't Aqia Mama call me the most innocent girl she ever saw?

No, Aqia Mama was hella wrong because my thoughts right now were not anywhere near innocent.

God, I was doomed.

                   _____________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter. ❤

Feedback?

What do you think will happen next?

Plz, vote and comment. ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.3K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
47.7K 3K 26
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...
254K 11.7K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
864K 33.2K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...