The greatest oc's all around...

By LightningSparkleStar

The oc's and their love partners embark on an adventurous journey around the world on a hot air balloon race... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Final)
Soundtrack

Chapter 2

26 3 0
By LightningSparkleStar

(Catherine is seen playing a world racing arcade game, "Around the World in 30 Days", with Michelle at an ice cream parlor. Both groups of friends cheer them on)

Jake: Look out on the left, Catherine. You're not going to make it.

Rose: Michelle. Oh, Catherine.

Thunder: Faster, Catherine. Faster. Hurry.

Generous: Go, Catherine.

Sun Winter: You can do it, Michelle.

Delilah: Look out for that sphinx.

(Catherine crashes her balloon into the sphinx)

Catherine: Aw, nuts.

Silver: Since when does Catherine like playing "Around the world in 30 days?"

Marshal: Since she feels it's as close to a world trip as she'll ever get.

Catherine: Come on. Hurry.

(Meanwhile, four strangers are sitting far away from them, a group that consists a stoat, a horse, a magpie and a ferret)

Horse: We have people waiting around the world for $5 million in diamonds, and we can't get anyone to deliver them.

Ferret: What about Ian?

Horse: Oh, we've used him too often. Fernando knows his face.

Magpie: We need someone new. Someone Fernando would never suspect. Don't forget, last year Fernando robbed us of $3 million worth of priceless, precious, gorgeous, spectacular to die for gems! (Cries)

Horse: There, there... (Gives her a handkerchief)

(The magpie sobs into the handkerchief and blows her beak into it)

Stoat: Oh, please. Not here.

Twistar and Miss Crazy: Come on, Catherine!

Snowfrost and Mr. Looney: Michelle, watch out!

Horse: (Scowling) Noisy brats!

Robert: Go, Michelle!

Evelyn: Go Catherine!

Twister: To the left, Catherine! To the left!

Catherine: Leave me alone!

Clara: Watch out! (Catherine's balloon hits an obstacle on the map screen) Michelle's winning.

Catherine: I heard that.

Marshall: You need to take the shortcut across Fiji, Cath.

Generous: Oh, not that. It's too dangerous.

Catherine: It's my only chance.

(She presses a button for the Fiji level. Right on the screen, she manoeuvres her balloon out of a thunderstorm and across an area of live volcanoes, which spews out lava in front of the balloon, which she dodges it out of the way and brings it close toward the jungle)

Maddie: Oh, Michelle, be careful. (She sees Catherine's balloon gaining in on her Michelle's balloon) Oh, Michelle.

Twistar: You're gaining, Catherine!

(Catherine and Michelle get their game faces on, as Catherine controls her balloon, steering it out of a group of natives throwing their spears at the balloon. She brings the balloon below the spears. She clenches his eyes, as she drives the balloon to the waterfall. She tries to grab a score of 2000, when a crocodile jumps up, bites the balloon with its teeth, and brings the balloon down to the water. The reminder, "Game Over", flashes on the screen)

Catherine: No! No, no, no, no no.

(The arcade cabinet flashes off the word, "Win" in blue, purple, and pink)

Michelle: Hurray! I won!

Marshal: Oooh, you almost had her.

Catherine: I'm never gonna travel the world!

Generous: Sure, you will, Catherine.

Thunder: You're lucky this is only a game, Cath. You'd never beat her if this were for real!

Michelle: Oh, is that so?

Thunder: Yeah, that's so. In fact, if she had the money, she'd race you around the world right now!

Catherine: Thunder, please....

Michelle: Oh, no, you can't!

Thunder: Oh, yes she can!

Horse: (Sees them arguing) Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Ferret: Oh, don't be ridiculous. It's too dangerous.

Stoat: Come on. Who would suspect toons like them?

Ferret: No, it's out of the question.

Horse: (Angrily) Listen, here! If you think I'm going to let you botch up this deal like you did the last one...

Ferret: Must you keep reminding me?! I underestimated Fernando! It won't happen again!

Horse: You bet, it won't! We're doing things my way this time! (She walks away to see the oc's and their lovers)

Michelle: Well, unless you inherit a fortune, Catherine, I guess we'll never know.

Ferret: Excuse us, but we couldn't help overhearing your conversation.

Horse: We were just wondering which one of you really would win a race around the world.

Thunder: Hmm, I would.

Maddie: (Playfully) Not a chance!

Magpie: I know. She could win.

Stoat: Would you like to make a little wager?

Ferret: (Strokes Generous' mane) Why not? I bet $1 million on this cutie.

(Generous sighs, bashfully, as the horse pinches Sun's cheek)

Horse: And I bet on this handsome gentleman.

Sun Winter: (Pushes her hoof away)

Catherine: Wait, $1 million? Uh, you're joking, right?

Ferret: Certainly not. We're quite wealthy and very bored. Allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Chunk, the stoat here is Hermine, the horse is Sugar and the magpie is Opal.

Generous: And we're the greatest oc's. And these are our dates.

(Their crushes giggle bashfully)

Sugar: The greatest oc's?! Oh, how adorable! Well, what do you say? Will you consider our little wager? A bet like this would add a little excitement to our lives.

Generous: Well, I'm game!

Sun Winter: You know what? Me, too!

All: What?!

Opal: Then, it's all set. We'll supply all the necessary provisions for you to race around the world, and the first one back gets $100,000.

Catherine: $100,000? This is fantastic.

(Later that night, back at her house, Catherine devises a plan to fool her mum)

Catherine: Come on, Marshal, help me out!

Marshal: Absolutely not! I refuse to be a part of this deception. (He walks back to his bed)

Catherine: Okay, how about this. You can have my chips and candy for two... Three weeks.

Marshal: Nah...

Catherine: Okay. Fine. A year.

Marshal: Promise?

Catherine: Yeah, I promise.

Catherine: Ok, Marshal, it's you and me. We just need mum to say, "Hello, Horris, I want Catherine and Marshall to meet me in Europe. Bye-bye." Is the tape recorder ready?"

(Marshal has recording tape wrapped around himself. He hides some of the tape behind his back)

Marshal: I think so. Are you sure, you wanna do this race?

Catherine: (Dials her mum's number) Absolutely. Besides, we'll be back before mum gets home.

Marshal: Do you realize it's 3:00 in the morning where mum is?

Catherine: Exactly. She'll be putty in my hands.

(Their mum is in her bedroom in Paris. While she is sleeping, her phone rings, forcing her to answer Catherine's call)

Catherine: Hello, mum?

Mrs. Willows: (Tiredly) Hello, Catherine. (Recognizes her daughter's voice) Catherine, what is it?

Catherine: (Crosses off "Hello" and her own name off the letter) Uh, I just missed the sound of your voice. Uh, so guess who's in the house right now, mum?

Mrs. Willows: (Face palming) I don't know, Catherine.

Catherine: Well, there's me and Marshal and dad whose name is...

Mrs. Willows: Horris?

Catherine: Very good, mum! (She crosses off her dad's name on the letter. Soon the letter having been crossed off of all names by Catherine) Well, that's about all I need. I, I mean, it's been good talking to you, mum. Bye-bye.

Mrs. Willows: Uh, Catherine?

Catherine: Bye-bye.

Mrs. Willows: Bye-bye. (She hangs up the phone)

Marshall: Now, what do we do?

Catherine: We edit the tape together, play it for dad, and we're on our way around the world!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...