Chapter 11

(The next morning, the Toontown International Airport is seen on the coastline, as the oc's and their lovers have finished their last leg of the journey on the girls' hot air balloon)

Marshal: Are we there yet?

Catherine: (Angrily) Marshal, if you ask one- Wait a minute. We're home!

(Their joy is interrupted when the sounds of jet engines. The oc's and their lovers turn and see an airliner coming towards them. They duck to avoid being hit. Inside the plane, as the girls' balloon hits the wing, while Ms. Willows is reading a book)

Stewardess: (over the intercom) Please, fasten your seat belts.

(The girls' balloon is flying out of control. The four toons are seen on the landing strip, looking for any sign of the oc's and their lovers)

Hermine: There they are!

(The oc's and their lovers are screaming as the balloon makes a crash landing on the pavement)

Sugar: Oc's! Oh, oc's! (The four walk toward the oc's and their lovers, getting off the balloon) Oh, how good to see you, darling.

Thunder: (Grabs a spear to arm himself) Don't oc's us!

Generous: (Aaims the spear toward the four animals while preparing her magic) Yeah, we know all about the diamonds!

(The spear's blade tips downward with the straps loosening. Generous and Thunder giggle with embarrassment)

Chunk: Now, don't try anything stupid. Just hand over the dolls.

(Sun sees a garbage hatch above the four. He grabs the spear and throws it at the hatch door which dumps out a pile of garbage on the four toons)

Thunder: Come on!

(He leads the other oc's and their lovers, as they make a run for it across the runways and landing strips. The four toons appear out of the garbage pile and look for them angrily)

(The oc's and their lovers have entered a hallway in the airport terminal)

Thunder: (Directs them to a baggage chute) Come on, this way.

(They dive into the chute)

(The four toons run towards them in hot pursuit)

Opal: Come back here!

(Thunder is the last to jump into the baggage chute. The four animals look for them angrily, until a baggage trolley bumps into their behinds, knocking them and a load of baggage into the chute. The oc's, their lovers and the four animals ride down the baggage chute, screaming. The four animals slide into a suitcase. Soon, the oc's, their lovers and the four animals wind up on a baggage carousel in front of dozens of passengers. The oc's and their lovers run one way of the carousel, until they run into the villains and jump off the carousel in the nick of time)

Chunk: After them!

(The oc's and their lovers all streak into the airport terminal)

Chunk: It's too late, girls. They'll make a scene in front of all these people!

Sugar: Then, we'll tell them we have the father of the grey kitty one. What was his name? (Thinks for a moment) Harry or Horatio or... Horris! (To the oc's and their lovers) Oh, wait! I have a message from Mr. Horris Willows to Catherine and Marshal Willows!

(The oc's and their lovers stop, bumping into one another, as the four animals approach them)

Sugar: Hand over the dolls and do as we say if you ever want to see your daddy again!