Chapter 12 (Final)

(Fernando and Ms. Willows have finally caught up to the crash, thanks to Ms. Willows using her magic to lift the car and drops the car, followed by a group of police cars that Fernadno has called for back-up)

Ms. Willows: (Runs toward Catherine and Marshal) Kids!

Catherine and Marshal: (Run toward their mum) Mum! Mum!

(Ms. Willows welcomes them home with open arms)

Catherine: Boy, it's good to see you mum! (Becomes nervous) I-I think.

(Inspector Fernando walks over to an open window of the four toons' car)

Inspector Fernando: Well, if it isn't my old friends, Chunk, Hermine, Sugar and Opal.

Chunk: (Disappointed) Here's to us indeed, Hermine. (A cuff is placed on his arm)

(Fernando puts the four toons on board another police cruiser. The police cruiser hauls the four toons off to prison. Over in Mr. Willows' convertible, the oc's and their lovers have explained the whole race to him)

Mr. Willows: I can't believe you deceived me like that, I'm so utterly disappointed right now....

Marshal: I'm sorry, dad. (He sheds a few tears)

Ms. Willows: (Shakes Inspector Fernando's hand, feeling relieved) Thanks for all your help, Inspector.

Inspector Fernando: Thank you. (He heads back to his police cruiser)

Thunder: Hey, wait a second, what about my $100,000?

Sun Winter: Really Thunder?

Catherine: Your $100,000? We won the race!

Thunder: Oh, yeah?

Catherine: Yeah.

Thunder: Oh, yeah?

Michelle: (Facepalms as Maddie eyerolls)

Ms. Willows: All right, you two. We've got a lot of talking to do.

Both: Yes, mum/Ms. Willows.

(They walk toward Mr. Willows' convertible)

Thunder: Me and Maddie are right behind you. (To Mr. Willows) Maybe, you should let your ex-wife drive, Mr. Willows.

Mr. Willows: I wouldn't think of it. Besides, driving relaxes me. Get in, Dalia.

(Dalia sits in the front seat and Mr. Willows drives everyone in his convertible for home)

Catherine: But, mum, they promised us $100,000.

Ms. Willows: Not now, Catherine.

Catherine: But, they've got $5,000,000 in diamonds! (Leans towards her mum) Don't we get anything?

Ms. Willows: Catherine!

Catherine: But, we've just cracked a huge smuggling ring!

Mr. Willows: That's enough Catherine!

(The convertible drives off into the sunset down the highway with Thunder and Maddie following pursuit)

Catherine: Ok, ok. We'll give you half.

Michelle: Oh, Catherine....

The end